First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anxiously waiting

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I hear Campbellsville is getting a good BBQ restaurant! Supposed to be open some time in April! Can't wait!
easy come easy go

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2013
How many "good' restaurants have come and gone the last 5 years? Cville is a tough market, they won't be open 2 years! ain't nobody got time for that.
no no no

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
oh wow another restaurant. no more restaurant. they are useless
Real BBQ

Clarkson, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Can't wait. We've not had anything unique here forever. It's a shame that the only way we can have decent BBQ is to get it from a roadside vendor. Wonder what type of foods will be smoked?
Jammer

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Where? And what's it called? Probably just another rumor.
My Opinion

Westwood, NJ

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Brother's Barbeque is going in where Cafe Bonin was. I saw the ad in the paper where they applied for a liquor license. I hope it is good.
granny

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
orvill restaurant going out
old

Leitchfield, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
sorry, granny, Orville's got nasty.
Jammer

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
Brother's Barbeque is going in where Cafe Bonin was. I saw the ad in the paper where they applied for a liquor license. I hope it is good.
Awesome. I hope it does well.
WillKill4Funyuns

Cecilia, KY

#10 Feb 23, 2013
I know the owner of Brothers, he will make sure that it is done right.
LetsSupportIt

Hodgenville, KY

#11 Feb 23, 2013
True that a lot of restaurants come and go, but I think this one going in the old Cafe Bonin building will be different from the typical fast food, mediocre service that doesn't last long. Let's all support it and give it every chance to succeed. It'll be good for the town and our residents.
mary

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Feb 23, 2013
WillKill4Funyuns wrote:
I know the owner of Brothers, he will make sure that it is done right.
who are they?

Since: Sep 09

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2013
there is also a new one coming in August by the new taylor co tire. It's a baked potatoe shop. Every kind you can think of. Something different and I hope both these new places do really good. we need something different here. C-ville is just boring. Wish someone would open a skating rink or something of the sorts.
mid term a start

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2013
we have nothing to support any restaurant. but cheap burger places. until everyone wakes up and remove's every one in elected office and clean house we are left with what we have ..
Clyde

Beaumont, TX

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Hope it does well!
Nostradamus

Cordova, TN

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Big Toms BBQ will smoke all others.
fact

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Gnomies BBQ is the best..... Lets support the business which already exist. If you havnt had a chance to eat there, you are missing out. it's much better than the smoke pit was. keep up the good work John we all support you
fido

Greensburg, KY

#18 Feb 26, 2013
fact wrote:
Gnomies BBQ is the best..... Lets support the business which already exist. If you havnt had a chance to eat there, you are missing out. it's much better than the smoke pit was. keep up the good work John we all support you
now that's a joke
fact

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Really? It's not a joke but a legitimate BBQ establishment.
fact

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Feb 26, 2013
fido wrote:
<quoted text>now that's a joke
let me guess...... You must be the new business owner for the new BBQ place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shootings 23 min Smh 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Allyallcrazylol 159,439
Cheating 3 hr ufclady 13
Blade Thompson and his baby momma (Jul '16) 3 hr tubemill 4
AngieAkin 6 hr Dawna Goodhead 1
Hash Family Forum 2017 6 hr Dawna Goodhead 2
Poll Democrats & Mainstream Media called Trump a Rac... (Apr '11) 6 hr Dawna Goodhead 7

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages