Next Last
susie

Columbia, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2009
Does anyone know when it opens
Girly

Doniphan, MO

#2 Jul 30, 2009
I think Aug 10. They are selling advance tickets for the9th to do a practice run and they are giving it to a chairity
countrygal

AOL

#3 Jul 30, 2009
I have heard the one in Glasgow is really good so I'm hoping this one will be also. Cant wait to try it out!
like it

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2009
it will be liked.
hopeful

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Aug 1, 2009
It will be so busy. Finally a place you can go eat a good steak and good food,only if they have a good cook and good honest peole to do the job right.
Satisfied

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2009
The Colton's in Glasgow was awsome when it opened.
I have been there about 5 times since it opened but the last 3 times it has been horrible.
The steaks were awsome but they aren't worth eating now.
I don't know what happend but I won't be going back to Glasgow.
food

Cave City, KY

#7 Aug 1, 2009
The same guy owns both so if it sucks thier it will suck here.
bewbz

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Aug 1, 2009
coltons:

Over-priced. If you have been to texas roadhouse or logan's road house, you will be very disappointed with what you get for the price you pay.

Bland. Food quality was not that great at the one in Glasgow.

But this is cville. Anything will be better than Ponderosa.
Richard

Buffalo, TX

#9 Aug 11, 2009
over priced for sure
love

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2009
this town finally has a place to eat other thn mexican! Ate there yeserday it was AWESOME workers were great..prices are steak house prices an the food was perfect!
My Opinion

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2009
Richard wrote:
over priced for sure
You people kill me. You complain about everything. You want food for free - go to the food pantry. If not, stfu! If you would support the good places, more good places would come to town. There are several good priced dinners on the menu, nobody said order the most expensive. Wish I could slap you!
no thanks

Mammoth Cave, KY

#12 Aug 11, 2009
Richard wrote:
over priced for sure
They have gotten higher recently. But so is everything in today's world. Food, labor and upkeep doesn't come cheap. Welcome to Campbellsville Coltons. I am glad to have another quality place to eat besides Fiesta and Garcias. At least there are 3 places with decent food/service and they are all priced accordingly. It is no different to eating at any sit down place in Louisville or Lexington. If people don't want to pay then don't go. There is a Burger King close by for you.
RD Mercer

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2009
Steak was tender and done just the way I like it!
Service was good, no problems!
yummy

Clarkson, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2009
I love to have the loaded chicken. Very good.
hehe

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2009
yummy wrote:
I love to have the loaded chicken. Very good.
the chicken must have found the bar

“Clean Out Your Attic”

Since: Nov 08

United States of America

#16 Aug 11, 2009
The "atmosphere" was fantastic. Service was great. Price is about the same as most steak houses. Helpings are BIG. You will take home food!
Bounty Hunter

Cub Run, KY

#17 Aug 11, 2009
the know it all wrote:
The "atmosphere" was fantastic. Service was great. Price is about the same as most steak houses. Helpings are BIG. You will take home food!
You should not say, "You will take home food". It would be better to say, "You will take food home."

To say "you will take home food" could mean you are using 'home' as a modifier of 'food', meaning 'home food' is what you are taking, when 'home' is actually the place to which you are taking the food.
be nice

AOL

#18 Aug 11, 2009
It was very good. The service was good. Sorry, but for a good meal you are going to pay 10-15 dollars and it beats going to Lebanon or E-town. We will definitely go back.
funny

Pendleton, OR

#19 Aug 11, 2009
Bounty Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not say, "You will take home food". It would be better to say, "You will take food home."
To say "you will take home food" could mean you are using 'home' as a modifier of 'food', meaning 'home food' is what you are taking, when 'home' is actually the place to which you are taking the food.
I guess the bounty hunter business is slow, so your going into proper grammer police? How's that working out for ya?
funny

Pendleton, OR

#20 Aug 11, 2009
How boring must this guys life be????
home food, food home???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Rodney Slone 160,487
Campbellsville Police 2 hr Kyle 4
the music thread (Mar '12) 2 hr Musikologist 43
Looking for Jenny obers 12 hr WillKill4Funyuns 7
clarcor AIRGUARD closing first week of June (Apr '09) Tue louie 246
Drowning on taylor blvd? Tue Patti G 6
chance hughes Tue you jelly 2

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages