God in or out of Democrats Platform?

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

McGruff

Columbia, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Just when you think liberals cant get any more stupid. This is just beautiful. They voted for it before they voted against it.

http://www.bookerrising.net/2012/09/democrats...
hypocrites

Versailles, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2012
God is back in the platform, but in no way back in their hearts. It's a political move, plain and simple. But it's too little, too late. It's like the person who gets caught cheating on their spouse and then says they're sorry and won't do it again.
McGruff

Columbia, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Did you see the vote. The vote was a fraud. Then they wonder why people claim they steal elections?
God

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 6, 2012
You know when you say the name " god " you have to be correct, there's a lot gods in this world, and what y'all peasants don't know is the most of the religions in believe in that god has to be a living man, not a figment of imagination, so let's step back and see where I'm comming from, religion not god has make y'all peasants believe in going to church to be forgave, yet all you have to do is be "true to die self" some may not understand , so let be step back , if "You live a life of righteousness with a good heart " all will be good. So my peasants the words bird of today is go to church and prase, or " spike lee " did " do the right thing. Simple
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2012
I have to say the video of this fiasco should be enough to show liberals are not capable of managing anything. It should show everyone the ineptness, and the basic dishonesty of liberals. This in a nutshell is the democratic party.
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2012
McStupid it is genuinely comforting to see you are so concerned whether God is included in the democratic platform. All this concern when only a week ago the RNC nominated a man from the most godless cult of so called religions in the world. The LDS claim to believe in Christ while denying the emaculate conception, denying Christ was born of the virgin Mary and denying that Christ is the only begotten Son of God.

Thanks for your concern.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2012
spose wrote:
McStupid it is genuinely comforting to see you are so concerned whether God is included in the democratic platform. All this concern when only a week ago the RNC nominated a man from the most godless cult of so called religions in the world. The LDS claim to believe in Christ while denying the emaculate conception, denying Christ was born of the virgin Mary and denying that Christ is the only begotten Son of God.

Thanks for your concern.
you sure are a a hate filled liberal. I should say typical. How does this work for you?

http://www.bookerrising.net/2012/09/democrats...
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2012
spose wrote:

Thanks for your concern.
I don't care is Romney is a Muslim like obammy.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2012
What Indian god does Elizabeth warren worship? Those Indians have many gods. And since Elizabeth is an American Indian she is sure to do a little rain dance from time to time to honor those Indian gods.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Did you see what was on the TelePrompTer in advance of the vote? It already had it as approved. Just a sad joke of a party.
what a joke

Versailles, KY

#11 Sep 6, 2012
McGruff wrote:
Did you see what was on the TelePrompTer in advance of the vote? It already had it as approved. Just a sad joke of a party.
I saw that and it adds to the hilarity! What a fiasco, and what's more embarrassing is that at least half of those there shouted "NO!" at the top of their lungs. It's no trouble to tell where God fits into their view of the platform.

For Barry's sake, I hope none of the remaining undecideds are Christians. LOL
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Sep 6, 2012
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that and it adds to the hilarity! What a fiasco, and what's more embarrassing is that at least half of those there shouted "NO!" at the top of their lungs. It's no trouble to tell where God fits into their view of the platform.

For Barry's sake, I hope none of the remaining undecideds are Christians. LOL
it was funny. It was without any doubt the most stupid thing I have ever seen at a convention. It just shows liberals inability to manage the most simple things. V

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Democrats!!

You shouldn't boo God. If you want to Boo someone try your leader.
Silent Majority

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 8, 2012
DEMOCRAT=Liberal=Atheist=self- righteous,ungodly,unmoral,unet hical,sinful,money-loving,shal low-minded people.
And thats the truth.
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Oct 8, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care is Romney is a Muslim like obammy.
So if you don't care that Romney is a muslim, why all the concern over the treatment of God in the democratic platform.

The fact of the matter is that you are a lot more republican than you are Christian.
George

Dublin, OH

#16 Oct 8, 2012
spose must be on some bad meth. Fried his pea brain.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2012
spose wrote:
<quoted text>So if you don't care that Romney is a muslim, why all the concern over the treatment of God in the democratic platform.

The fact of the matter is that you are a lot more republican than you are Christian.
no nitwit. What do I care about romneys religion. I thought you liberals were tolerant? I guess not. I am concerned about the economy and jobs. Obammy has proven to be a total failure and that he doesn't know what he is doing at all.
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Oct 10, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no nitwit. What do I care about romneys religion. I thought you liberals were tolerant? I guess not. I am concerned about the economy and jobs. Obammy has proven to be a total failure and that he doesn't know what he is doing at all.
You were the hoshot that started the thread. You were so interested whether God was in or out of the democrats platform that you forgot that your man has god coming to this universe in a space ship WITH A WIFE.

Tolerant? No! Not about some dreamed up blasphemy.

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#19 Nov 14, 2012
All this, and Obama and the democrats still won. American people gave them a pass, apparently. Short attention spans, I guess they are too obsessed with Dancing with the stars or whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Yes and Amen 131,469
Rebel is in rehab 17 min Virginia Rebel 67
Obama Speaks Loud and Clear 57 min LMS 36
if you have had something missing 1 hr LMS 5
warner fertlizer co 3 hr LMS 25
lets have a party 4 hr LMS 4
Breaking News on Flint 13 hr Flint Hill Bandit 580
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match

Campbellsville Jobs

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Campbellsville News, Events & Info