Next Last
bigtex

Bellevue, WA

#1 May 3, 2012
who got the boys coaching job at tchs
john

Springfield, KY

#2 May 3, 2012
Tim Peterson. Jeff kidder went to Thomas Nelson.
bigtex

Bellevue, WA

#3 May 3, 2012
is it official that peterson got the job?
john

Springfield, KY

#4 May 3, 2012
No
Money

Leitchfield, KY

#5 May 3, 2012
Apparently money is no object...how can they do it?
Fred

United States

#6 May 3, 2012
Money wrote:
Apparently money is no object...how can they do it?
Please clarify, the new coach is already in the system.
Money

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 May 4, 2012
Kidder and Irvin weren't offered big bucks?! Haven't heard any names of people "already in the system."
Money

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 May 10, 2012
Said over 2 weeks ago there would be announcement. Bobby Brockman said on the radio yesterday Kidder was the hire. Thought some of you said it was an inside hire...hmm.....money talks!
Buy

United States

#9 May 10, 2012
Money can't buy everybody seems like. Let's see how long he last. 1st open job that's better he will be out.
Same

Cecilia, KY

#10 May 10, 2012
Must have been a BAD year @ TT for a demotion like this. I support the kids of TC and am not downing them, but to go from a D! school to a HS in Central Ky. with very little winning tradition as far as championships is a huge demotion. I hope all works out for the kids sake.
john

Springfield, KY

#11 May 11, 2012
If we can't win with a D1 coach then we in trouble but if he do win then he is gone. So either way we lose.
Same

Cecilia, KY

#12 May 11, 2012
A coach is just part of the team. The kids need to prepare themselves outside of mandatory practices and have pride in their school. Preparation is the most important key. Same for all sports.
Ben

United States

#13 May 11, 2012
john wrote:
If we can't win with a D1 coach then we in trouble but if he do win then he is gone. So either way we lose.
What kind of talent does Taylor have coming back? I don't care who the coach is, he had better have some some skilled players.
bobby

Springfield, KY

#14 May 11, 2012
Why would he leave D1 if there was no talent. Dumb move if so. They had talent last year so what happened?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 May 11, 2012
Who cares? Another stupid subject! Let's talk about important subjects like car wrecks and Amazon. Let's move on!!
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 May 11, 2012
Yes, put some sluute names on here!
WOW

Columbia, KY

#17 May 11, 2012
I heard a cuple of days ago that Kidder backed out of the job. They did offer him the position but he declined it. I'm not sure though. They offered the position to the guy from Ballard Memorial but not for sure if he accepted the position. It is a shame that it has taken them this long to find someone for the boys coaching job and only a couple of days to find a girls coach. Didn't seem that they took the time to look at anyone for the girls position. That one one was decided on before Jessie left. What a shame. Glad my children aren't in the system
Buy out

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 12, 2012
So will mr Goodin stay now. Heard they gave him 80k plus gave his wife a job as well. Any truth.
LMS

Edwardsville, IL

#19 May 12, 2012
Buy out wrote:
So will mr Goodin stay now. Heard they gave him 80k plus gave his wife a job as well. Any truth.
Hey Buy Out.... would you like to buy a couple question marks?
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 May 12, 2012
Do you know anything WOW????? Why did you get on here????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Chilli J 136,712
new shopping center 2 hr adair countian 1
Jobs 2 hr Ben 13
Noe's Rack and Cue 4 hr LMS 15
Rack n Cue busted. 4 hr LMS 18
Tired of hearing about this rioting, looting. 9 hr Flint Hill Bandit 17
Foster Parent - Allen. What was the story?? (Oct '12) 12 hr I know 8
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]