Homosexuality is a Sin: :Has Americ...

Homosexuality is a Sin: :Has America lost Fear of God ???

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Television, movies, politicians, Music industry and more prompting evil sexual behavior for what?? Why must we know everyone practicing gay behavior? Is this behavior a gaining momentum to reject God's natural order.

Homosexuality is a Sin and is not natural or healthy.

Why must the American public accept this type of behavior? What's next Incest??

Christians churches do not go and attack gay people or use violent acts. You have one small extremist or radical church called Westbro Baptist that is constantly used as an example of a typical church behavior that is nothing short of pure propaganda on a slow news day. Westbro Baptist church is rarity into it's self.

Will Christians & clergy stand up for Jesus or will they hide and act confused. People are not born gay any more then one born a alcoholic, adulterer.

I'm sure most agree Homosexuality is a Sin, notice how all the media, politicians, Hollywood and such big push and supporting this unGodly sexual behavior.

Notice how any one who speaks up against Homosexuality behavior today are label racists, Christians or violent.

I am a Christian and I have no hatred towards anyone.

What's the big rush in pushing this gay agenda and indoctrine children all the sudden??
funy

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Bradley10 wrote:
Television, movies, politicians, Music industry and more prompting evil sexual behavior for what?? Why must we know everyone practicing gay behavior? Is this behavior a gaining momentum to reject God's natural order.
Homosexuality is a Sin and is not natural or healthy.
Why must the American public accept this type of behavior? What's next Incest??
Christians churches do not go and attack gay people or use violent acts. You have one small extremist or radical church called Westbro Baptist that is constantly used as an example of a typical church behavior that is nothing short of pure propaganda on a slow news day. Westbro Baptist church is rarity into it's self.
Will Christians & clergy stand up for Jesus or will they hide and act confused. People are not born gay any more then one born a alcoholic, adulterer.
I'm sure most agree Homosexuality is a Sin, notice how all the media, politicians, Hollywood and such big push and supporting this unGodly sexual behavior.
Notice how any one who speaks up against Homosexuality behavior today are label racists, Christians or violent.
What's the big rush in pushing this gay agenda and indoctrine children all the sudden??
bradley, everyone knows you are gay. they can tell your gay just by looking at you. the only reason you bash gays is becasue you hate yourself for being a closet case.
KyHorseFly

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Youre just a bigot 10. As Wendell Holmes said - 'The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you shine on it, the more it contracts'. Nothing worse than a so-called 'christian' bigot and no doubt youre right there at the top.

Campbellsville

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Romans 1:21-28

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
KyHorseFly

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Surely you know this one Bigot. The sum all of Christ teachings of tolerance and acceptance of all thing created unto the Lord as stated in Matthew 7:12

12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.......... Not doubt Bigot 10, it is not something that you accept in your 'pseudo-christian' beliefs. You pick and choose your hatred.

Since: Jun 13

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jun 2, 2013
No one's lost their fear of God. People just don't listen to ignorance. You brainwashed bigots base your opinions on manmade stupid stuff with no facts to back them up. I'm all for homosexuals, even though I'm not one. As long as their not bothering or harming you, I don't know what your problem is. They're not even thinking about you.
Atheist

Trinity, TX

#10 Jun 2, 2013
Bradley10 wrote:
You my friend are a liar.
LMS

Trinity, TX

#11 Jun 2, 2013
Homosexuality is not a sin!! It is a punishment!
Romans 1.
Lawman

Trinity, TX

#12 Jun 2, 2013
Sin:
Lev 20:13

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 2, 2013
It says "love thy neighbor"...So if your neighbor is gay instead of a good looking blond....It's just the luck of the draw !!!!!
Paul

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jun 2, 2013
Adultery is a sin but I don't see anyone bashing all the adulterers. Jesus said that if you lust in your mind that you have committed adultery. Murder is a sin, Jesus said that hate and dislike in your mind is as much murder as the act. Coveting your neighbor's stuff is a sin.... let's bash the coveters!! telling a lie is a sin and I agree that Bradley is a liar. Yep, homosexuality is a sin along with a few more sexual sins that straight people commit daily but Jesus died for all the above!! So, maybe instead of getting on here bashing gays, damning atheists to hell and telling everyone how righteous you are, you should try telling everyone what Jesus has done for you. sharing the good news of Christ and telling people that there is forgiveness and grace from a loving God. You give God a bad image trying to do His job....He don't need you. stop judging and start testifying. stop stirring up dissension and start building relationships. stop being self righteous and start coming to the foot of the cross broken and contrite; then maybe you will be humble enough to share God's love and stop making Him out to be a tyrant.
LMS

Prattsville, AR

#15 Jun 3, 2013
Satisfied Mind wrote:
It says "love thy neighbor"...So if your neighbor is gay instead of a good looking blond....It's just the luck of the draw !!!!!
Could be a big, hairy, tobacco chewing Redneck?
watevermynamewan ts2b

United States

#16 Jun 3, 2013
So even though i agree that it may b immoral and by reading the bible yes it does say mankind shall not lay with mankind for it's an abomination , not sure if posting this on topix is good cause it may come off as judgment . but a concerning ? For Bradley where in the bible does it say Christian or to call yurself Christian ?
Paul

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jun 4, 2013
Acts 26 and 1peter 4. The ones who followed Jesus and His teachings were first called Christians in a way that was supposed to be insulting to them but the word simply means 'a follower of Christ' and it became a honorable name. The Bible does not say anywhere in it the exact words 'call yourself a Christian' but Jesus said that we were to 'pick up our cross and follow Him'........ sums up a Christian. I don't know if you were just looking to see if Bradley could or would answer but I am guessing not; not without a lot of copy and pasting anyhow.

It is a shame that so many folks have taken on the name 'Christian' who in no way intend to follow Christ. According to the current US census about 88% of America claims their religion as Christian (if that were true I don't think that we would be in the shape we are in).....so what is the problem? Among those who claim the name Christian are Jehovahs Witness, Mormon, Catholic(which makes up half of that percentage) and my favorite......... The church of the Jedi. I guess if I were not already a follower of Christ(Biblical Christian)I would have a hard time accepting God with all the false religions, bible thumping self righteous pharisees and money hungry t.v. personalities imitating preachers.

Campbellsville

#18 Jun 6, 2013
I will answer, i been busy this week.
Common Sense

United States

#19 Jun 6, 2013
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>You my friend are a liar.
You my friend are lost and in need of a savior who is Jesus Christ who died for you.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Jun 7, 2013
When I was saved I was in jail I was a drunk doper lie rob steal cheat gamble commit adultery you name it I was guilty. But when I surrender my life and asked for help you have to really mean it. He showed up. It was like a million pounds come off me my heart was like a child starting over. But I made a mistake of self righteous I was hurting the sinner not helping him God called me down on it He said I loved you when you was not lovable. I died for the just and the unjust, your to help a person not judge him. I'll do that you pray for them. Brother I found out he died for the gay or lesbian. He has a pardon for everyone if they want to except it. To turn it down is death and outer darkness until the judgment. To go to hell you have to fight your way there by trampling over the blood of Jesus Christ. Its to tell God you wanted to live the way you wanted to and you just didn't believe in him. And I found out he has that right to.
Atheist

Greensburg, KY

#21 Jun 8, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
You my friend are lost and in need of a savior who is Jesus Christ who died for you.
Friend, you are the one lost, in your delusion. If you live your life in reality, you won't need your imaginary savior.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#22 Jun 8, 2013
Dear atheist has long has your in the condition your in you will never know truth. You will die in your sins, The fool has said in his heart there is no God, when it is hid from the eyes of the wise and prudent. You remember what you think in your little peon mind will go to the grave. You want have to stand judgment you judge yourself here. If you die without pardon you have judged yourself. Being born again is only to the believe not to you scum of the earth who has know purpose here, Unless you believe you will die in your sins!!!.Its harder to be a atheist than a Christian, One thing I have you don't is peace beyond understanding, The joy of eternal life inside of me. You will either find it or die in your sins. What if a man gain the whole world and lost his soul, or what you give for exchange for your soul. A atheist cannot bare any good fruit his life is worthless mean less has no purpose here he is dead while he is alive.
Paul

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jun 8, 2013
can cats be convinced to bark and chase cars? Can a cow be convinced that she can roar and chase down a water Buffalo?
No. If is foolish to think that I could talk enough, prod and push enough. I can't threaten the cow with eternal hell to scare her into chasing the buffalo.
So, what would it take for these things to happen? Something greater than any human would have to come into the equation. The being that created the cat could only change the cat and if given free will, the cat would have to choose to let the change occur. Same for the cow; The only thing that creates can change.
The reason that atheist does not accept God is NOT because he/she is an evil, immoral, foul and beyond worth person. It just means that no one has took the time to reveal a loving, living God to them and therefore, God, being the gentleman that He is, is not going to force Himself onto the atheist. That would take away free will.
Maybe.......just maybe.. if we started telling atheists how much God loves them, how much He desires to live along side of them, not ruining their lives but prospering it. Instead of informing(judging) them of their sins maybe we should be telling them about a man who loves them so much that even though they reject Him, hate Him, rail against Him...etc..... That He loves them as much as their hate is for Him. That He will accept them no matter how much they have rejected Him.
At one time another everyone was an atheist by definition and as a person who follows Christ now.......it hurts me to hear someone tell a person who is where I was that they have a fruitless, meaningless, life with no purpose. Why would they want to choose God if it were going to make them talk that way about other people. Maybe their friends or even families are atheists. Now you have them thinking that if the choose God they will think that the ones they love are worthless and no good.
to Atheist; you do have a purpose whether you believe in God or not, He created you with a purpose. You do have worth, you are worth so much to God that He sent His son to die for you.
DO NOT accept Christ because someone tells you that you are gonna die and go to hell if you don't..... That is the most ignorant and backwards way to share Christ ever.
DO accept Christ because He alone can bring you to know His realness (if that is a word) and because He loves you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
doug thompson (Jul '09) 4 hr madeUlook 67
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Mickey402 148,155
Phillip and Cindy Underwood 10 hr Really 1
Review: Elkhorn Baptist Church (Oct '15) 10 hr Joe 13
Marion Adjustment Center (Jun '13) 10 hr wtf 22
Serco / ESH (Apr '13) 13 hr Letgettothetruth 9
Shooting 14 hr Sadness 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages