First Prev
of 2
Next Last
musicccislooove

Buffalo, TX

#1 Jun 4, 2008
i love erika,she was my voice teacher.she is just great.shes really talented,but doesnt let it make her head big.

shes a great christian.
and a even more greater role model.

i really think hannah ellis is good too.
ellie

Buffalo, TX

#2 Jun 4, 2008
well i think erica has full potential,and i think one day you will see her on the big idol stage!!
hannah ellis sucks like really her voice cracks all the time and she is fake
kelly

Trinity, TX

#3 Jun 4, 2008
i think allie hash sucks.

she thinks she is so good and shes not.
MamaT

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 4, 2008
Erika is a wonderful person. She has really helped my daughter with her voice and with her self esteem, too.

I don't know Allie Hash or Hannah Ellis very well, but I've heard them sing, and their voices are beautiful.

Shame on you for speaking evil of any of these fine young women!! I rebuke it.
tone deaf

Perryville, AR

#5 Jun 4, 2008
I am looking for a voice teacher. How can I get in touch with Erica?
MusicLover

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jun 4, 2008
Erika is fanastic!!! there were other girls about her age from cville who were great to. jennifer warren, jaclyn shields, melinda spell. these 4 girls were some of the best to sing around here. what ever happened to jaclyn and melinda. I think they are all good christian girls.
mudslinger

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2008
jacklyn is in nashville. i don't no whre melinda spell is now. erika. jacklyn. melinda. and jennifer are all really the best.
So Sad

Buffalo, TX

#8 Jun 4, 2008
mudslinger wrote:
jacklyn is in nashville. i don't no whre melinda spell is now. erika. jacklyn. melinda. and jennifer are all really the best.
I'm not sure if you know it or not but Jennifer Warren-Coffey took her life a few months ago. It's a terrible tragedy. My prayers go to her her children and family.
musicislove

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Jun 7, 2008
well erika is moving,and thats really sad.
i went by and saw her yesterday and she seemed sad about moving,
she is really gonna miss her students!

i think hannah and allie are good.
[:

and so is kayla raganas.
when those three sung hero at show choir,
it was great!
MISS PRISS

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 7, 2008
Allie is very very good, she is sweet, loving and gorgeous. Shame on whoever you are for bashing a 17 year old child in this web site, if she "sucked" so bad then why does she win so many competions!!! Dont hate on a child for being talented, take your jelousy somewhere else! Even if didnt u dont like they way she sings you should keep it to yourself, instead of bashing anybody for that matter on a website. IF you dont have something good to say dont say it all, anyways didnt anybody ever tell you never spit up in the air because it will land in your face.
huh

Clermont, KY

#11 Jun 7, 2008
MISS PRISS wrote:
Allie is very very good, she is sweet, loving and gorgeous. Shame on whoever you are for bashing a 17 year old child in this web site, if she "sucked" so bad then why does she win so many competions!!! Dont hate on a child for being talented, take your jelousy somewhere else! Even if didnt u dont like they way she sings you should keep it to yourself, instead of bashing anybody for that matter on a website. IF you dont have something good to say dont say it all, anyways didnt anybody ever tell you never spit up in the air because it will land in your face.
Doesn't win so much anymore. I think she's losing it.
MISS PRISS

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jun 7, 2008
She just won a competion in Frankfort in April and blew the crowd away! Doesnt sound like shes losing it! There were several really good girls there but Allie out sang all of them.
wild n wooly

Winchester, KY

#13 Jun 7, 2008
Miss Priss are you related to Allie?
Is she competing in the Colgate this year in Cville?
MISS PRISS

Trinity, TX

#14 Jun 8, 2008
No just a friend of the family
toobad

Greensburg, KY

#15 Jun 8, 2008
MusicLover wrote:
Erika is fanastic!!! there were other girls about her age from cville who were great to. jennifer warren, jaclyn shields, melinda spell. these 4 girls were some of the best to sing around here. what ever happened to jaclyn and melinda. I think they are all good christian girls.
If it is the same melinda I went to school with, I think she has a drug problem, her name has been in the paper recently for cocaine. She always had such talent in school and such a beautiful voice it is a waste to hear bad things about her.
All were great

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Jun 9, 2008
mudslinger wrote:
There was also a young girl from Greensburg about that same time and a boy from New Haven, I think. Extremely talented young people.
wild n wooley

Winchester, KY

#17 Jun 10, 2008
MISS PRISS wrote:
No just a friend of the family
what did she sing in Frankfort?
princess

Leitchfield, KY

#18 Jun 10, 2008
wild n wooley wrote:
<quoted text>
what did she sing in Frankfort?
Dont Rain On My Parade, I think
Country all the way

Huntsville, TX

#19 Jun 10, 2008
The Boy from New Haven is Grant Bennett. He w on the showdown here and also the state competition that year , but lost in the regional. He was also asked by one of the Judges who happens to be out of Nashville if he would sign a contract with them. At that time , he was too young to sign on his own.
Since then, he has married and has 3 little boys. He would like to continue his music career, however, right now he is trying to work and take care of his wife and kids. I hope some day he will get back into his music. He is a lab technician at the Hospital over at Bardstown and is also still going to school in the medical field.
I wish him the best. He is a sweet kid and deserves agood life.
Grant has written several songs which have been copyrighted and other people have asked to sing them, but he has refused so far. Don't know if he will sell the rights to them or not.
inquiring mind

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jun 11, 2008
All were great wrote:
<quoted text>
There was also a young girl from Greensburg about that same time and a boy from New Haven, I think. Extremely talented young people.
was the girl from greensburg named suzanne calhoun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mannsville 35 min Big ol butt 5
Leo Sallee is a RAT!! (Mar '09) 50 min Straight up true 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min J-A-R-V-I-S 171,863
Sara parke 58 min Lmfao 6
4 dawr tan Buick car 1 hr Lmao 3
Driveway pirates 23 hr DaMan 10
What does the song crimson and clover by tommy ... (Jul '10) Jan 16 Great song 75

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages