creekside restaurant
dan

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2008
poor excuse for a restaurant
bystander

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Sep 21, 2008
The one time we were there a few years ago, the food was very good. But I could have fed a family of 4 for the price they charged just the two of us. I have heard the only time to go is for the buffet. At least you get your money's worth.
big daddy green

Clarkson, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2008
I will feed you
Temperance

Clermont, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2008
They have the BEST salad bar! The Buffet is usually pretty good as well.

“You know you wanna”

Since: Jan 08

Chicago

#5 Sep 21, 2008
dan wrote:
poor excuse for a restaurant
I agree. Food is average at best. Over priced. The place is not very clean either.
deborah

Franklin, TN

#6 Sep 21, 2008
every place i go to a restaurant is much more expensive to eating at home. how could it be cheaper to eat at a restaurant? unless you pay your wife to cook and pay somebody to wait on you, and pay someone to clean up after you.
retarded

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2008
DaveHidden13 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. Food is average at best. Over priced. The place is not very clean either.
oh look here you guys! we got a restaurant critic on our hands

“You know you wanna”

Chicago

#8 Sep 21, 2008
retarded wrote:
<quoted text>
oh look here you guys! we got a restaurant critic on our hands
Well is that not kind of the point of a topic like this? To post opinions a.k.a. be a critic? Retard.
Peanut

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 21, 2008
DaveHidden13 wrote:
<quoted text> Well is that not kind of the point of a topic like this? To post opinions a.k.a. be a critic? Retard.
Very true Dave..........

LOL....bear with me here...just sarcastic homur so no offense Please!

First they think you can change the format on Q104 (and you agreed with some points I made on that thread so we are in agreement how Radio works) and now you are a Food Critic!!!!!! How much funnier can this get?
So now you need to go inspect all the restaurants and make them change their format on the salad bars so everything is NOT in the same order as it was yesterday and the Buffet is a new top 40 line up!!!

“You know you wanna”

Chicago

#10 Sep 21, 2008
Peanut wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true Dave..........
LOL....bear with me here...just sarcastic homur so no offense Please!
First they think you can change the format on Q104 (and you agreed with some points I made on that thread so we are in agreement how Radio works) and now you are a Food Critic!!!!!! How much funnier can this get?
So now you need to go inspect all the restaurants and make them change their format on the salad bars so everything is NOT in the same order as it was yesterday and the Buffet is a new top 40 line up!!!
Ha! You know, it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it! Glad I'm not alone.
nota creekside fananymore

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Aug 2, 2010
Years ago creekside was a great-local place to go eat at. Food was great! Prices great! People were great! Now they food has gone down fast, service is bad, I wonder if they even know what cleaniness is any more. Food service has gone down-hill, there is not any "love" put into things any more. certain days, things are good, I guess it depends on the moods of the cooks.kitchen workers are starting to look like they belong on a pole, dancing. Terry is a great person, things could get back to what they were years ago. But it only takes one person to change the format of the whole place! noticing that getting a grip on your main one can change EVERYTHING! Creekside can be great again...but you need to fix your problem before you lose everything! People in this town talk,alot! Maybe you need to start listening.
No Thanks

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 2, 2010
I've eaten there twice in the last two years, not really by my own choice, but both times were absolutely horrible. The food was nasty, the cuts of steak were awful, and the entire place needed a good cleaning.
truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Aug 2, 2010
according to the CKNJ, their last health department inspection netted them an 80. Failing.

They definitely need to clean up their act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min ChromiuMan 151,939
dawnas vicious obsession with heroin 1 hr Jack Pogue 5
Why Do Women Like Buck Crick so much? (Sep '10) 1 hr Jack Pogue 20
What does the song crimson and clover by tommy ... (Jul '10) 1 hr music 65
Dawnas vicious felatio upon JeffSchwab 3 hr Barry Bertram 13
where's my gummy LMS 3 hr Roland Go Kats St... 1
lo... (Apr '12) 3 hr Roland 7

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages