Chaz

Salem, OR

#199 Jan 12, 2009
**for the money...
John

Richmond, VA

#200 Jan 12, 2009
will Lowes fire me if I told them that I tested positive on a previouse employers random DOT test?
Lowes blows

Tucson, AZ

#201 Jan 27, 2009
Lowes 1436 is run by a bunch of bald queers and fat lezbians and that's no joke! They really don't know how to manage!
What happened to RESPECT

Elizabethtown, KY

#202 Jan 31, 2009
I just don't get it! Why do some people always bash others? You must be very miserable people. I shop at Lowe's and am always approached by employees asking if I need help. And so what if they don't know full detail about every thing they sell. Where I work I definately don't know every answer to every question; but I'd like to think I'm at least an average employee. What happened to respect, and love for one another? If we don't find the love and respect for each other, then we're headed toward hell on roler blades. I honestly feel sorry for people who have nothing better to do than bash others. You may think it's funny but it's not. It's sad. Try saying something nice about people. Even the peope who have hurt you or wronged you have something nice about them. Believe me, I learned this the hard way. We are human. We are imperfect. But, we are more alike than we are different. God Bless each of you!
grip maddlock

Lebanon, OR

#203 Feb 5, 2009
Lowes RDC 1436 SUCKS I know i was there when they first open.A lot of people quit there jobs to work there just to be treated like $###.The only thing lowes care about is the doller.
grip maddlock

Lebanon, OR

#204 Feb 5, 2009
you got that rightQUOTE]
grip maddlock

Lebanon, OR

#205 Feb 5, 2009
one of many wrote:
Wow. I work at lowe's in Lebanon, and it sucks sometimes but I didn't know so many ppl actually hated it there. I wish I could afford to work somewhere else, because it does get pretty bad sometimes. You'd think that the managers would understand their TM's. They have families too, they should understand how it is. A company that values their employees usually gets respect, and effort in return. It doesn't sound like Lowe's appriciates many of its TM's, and I have to say, I don't feel appriciated by many of them. I like a few of upper management, but even they have let me down when it comes to morality. I've been lied to by the 'leaders' of that company on many occasions. Sometimes over trivial situations. Lowe's just seems like a dishonest place to work. To me anyways. I hope it gets better, I've been there for a long time now though, and it seems to simply get worse.
i feel your pain
grip maddlock

Lebanon, OR

#206 Feb 5, 2009
Chaz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really hate Lowe's so much why would you work there? THE MONEY. The job can be demanding, but that's why they pay more. If you want to be lazy and slow, there are plenty of jobs out there that pay for that. You want to know why I love working for Lowes? Go try selling cars... anywhere... for there money, this job is cake.
it was not the money for me it was the way lowes treates there TM thats why i walk out.
seenit all

Elizabethtown, KY

#207 Feb 5, 2009
Qua-Hog wrote:
You need to grow up and get off Welfare and food stamps, you big fat lazy A** T*rd>hahahe
This man has lost his mind. He is an Idiot!!!Who is he????
BLowes1436

Albany, OR

#208 Feb 16, 2009
Chaz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really hate Lowe's so much why would you work there? THE MONEY. The job can be demanding, but that's why they pay more. If you want to be lazy and slow, there are plenty of jobs out there that pay for that. You want to know why I love working for Lowes? Go try selling cars... anywhere... for there money, this job is cake.
Chaz, you spent like 3 months in shipping before getting a kush job in appliances where, you know as well as I do, you don't have to work very hard at all. I know you're a hard worker, but you're still not asked to just because of the luck of getting cross-trained and put into appliances very quickly in your time there. If you were stuck in a shit department like operations with coaches that breath down your neck and let you know every day that you're an expendable sack of sh1t to them so you better get your E2 up high then you'd be sick of it too.
Lowe's is the most morally, ethically bankrupt company that I have ever had the experience of working for. They do so much illegal things to people, and fire people for many illegal reasons, especially if you get hurt and try to get any sort of workers comp they just let you go. That's why there are teammembers who have been fired in my time there that have already won settlements from them, and they have multiple ongoing investigations from the Bureau of Labor and Industries, the Better Business Bureau, and the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission for their blatant disregard for the law in regard to termination.
Putting Sarah in charge of operations was the worst mistake Lowe's has ever made. She's a biased b1tch that has no regard for people. Then there's her little cronies, that little slice of sh1t Jason and the miserable b1tch Teri who just replaced the only decent member of management that was left, Mark.
RDC1436 is the worst part of my life. I dream every day of finding another way to support myself like I can there. They pay you 12.50 an hour because noone would put up with so much shit and degredation for any less.
Don't buy from BLowe's. I've personally witnessed someone pee all over a bunch of product inside of a trailer headed to the stores. Does a happy employee do that? Hell no!
Bull

United States

#209 Feb 17, 2009
If I go in Lowes I will look for it myself. If I can't find what I am looking for then they probably don't have it. I go to WalMart and look for it there. They don't always have clerks to help you there so I look by my little ole self. Sometimes they don't have what I need either and I don't freak out. I am just happy that we still have these stores to go to and hope that you all don't comtinue to run your mouth until they close up and leave town. I miss Goody's already.
BLowes1436

Albany, OR

#210 Feb 17, 2009
Oh yeah, and Lowe's Blows is right when he says its run by a bunch of bald queers and lesbians. Like every dick in upper management is bald and every woman in upper management is a fat lesbian. Not saying this to bash on Lowe's, most of them are fat, cranky, openly gay, and have a serious problem with men. The only people who get it easy around that place are other obese women. Men get it the worst, but average weight women get it pretty bad to. That entire place is shit unless you have a vagina and you're 250+ pounds. Then you get it easy. They put you in an off-standard job that you probably burn 10 calories a day if that and you get paid the same as everyone else who is sweating their balls off working hard with coaches breathing down their neck all day about E2.
Bull

United States

#211 Feb 17, 2009
BLowes1436 wrote:
Oh yeah, and Lowe's Blows is right when he says its run by a bunch of bald queers and lesbians. Like every dick in upper management is bald and every woman in upper management is a fat lesbian. Not saying this to bash on Lowe's, most of them are fat, cranky, openly gay, and have a serious problem with men. The only people who get it easy around that place are other obese women. Men get it the worst, but average weight women get it pretty bad to. That entire place is shit unless you have a vagina and you're 250+ pounds. Then you get it easy. They put you in an off-standard job that you probably burn 10 calories a day if that and you get paid the same as everyone else who is sweating their balls off working hard with coaches breathing down their neck all day about E2.
Maybe you need an IQ greater than 10 to do any job with responsibility. Maybe your lack of weight may lead them to believe you dabble in drugs??
Or maybe you are just a jerk as your comments on here leads us to believe.
Building Beeatch

Lebanon, OR

#212 Mar 13, 2009
I agree with B'Lowes, everyone in management is fat lezbians or queers, and we have a new one in the building department. Jen, A.K.A. "Hitler", is a man-hating lez that treats everyone with no respect what so ever. Its her way or no way, and if you dissagree with her for any reason, you are wrote up or fired. Chaz, u need to back your train up, cause you have had nothing but gravy jobs your entire time there. You have never had to work hard in building or shipping. The only coach that relates to all the TM's and treats them with the utmost respect is off with heart problems. Probably from being a good man and getting his heart broke by watching TM's treated like pieces of worthless meat. The management needs to quit micromanaging and let the coaches do their jobs, cause some of them actually know what they are doing. Keep your E2 up or you will get wrote up, and half the time its not even your fault, they send you to shipping to work with the the most worthless coach of all, Max. He has lost touch with reality having his head so far up managements ass! B'Lowes would be much better with less management and getting rid of Jen and Max.
Rod

Elizabethtown, KY

#213 Mar 13, 2009
I've been to the C-ville Lowes SEVERAL times...and bought nothing. When you can't find what you need, then can't find anyone to help find it...I finally gave up and when I need hardware, etc. I go to Caulks. Prices are just as competitive as Lowes PLUS you get service. Caulk Harware ROCKS!
makes me wet

Campbellsville, KY

#214 Mar 13, 2009
Rod wrote:
I've been to the C-ville Lowes SEVERAL times...and bought nothing. When you can't find what you need, then can't find anyone to help find it...I finally gave up and when I need hardware, etc. I go to Caulks. Prices are just as competitive as Lowes PLUS you get service. Caulk Harware ROCKS!
How bout that Charles that works back in lumber? He sure is a hot one
paint

Elizabethtown, KY

#215 Mar 14, 2009
how bout that hot chick in paint damn girl looks goooood.
PETPERSON

Columbia, KY

#216 Mar 17, 2009
OOOH YEAH
PETPERSON

Columbia, KY

#217 Mar 17, 2009
He is married!!!
maneater

Campbellsville, KY

#218 Mar 17, 2009
how about that charles that works in flooring, he is one FINE lookin man. smile that would melt butter and a face that makes your legs quiver

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Jude 132,149
Demonstrate All You Want 58 min LMS 14
I'm a 15 year old boy who's horney (Jun '12) 1 hr LMS 38
321 Tincher Drive Versailles Available Soon 1 hr LMS 3
Worst highway into Tayloe 10 hr karma 12
Our Local Obama Zombie Libtards Taking More Of ... 11 hr Garand 27
Sharpton 14 hr Garand 8
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Campbellsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Campbellsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"