Post your Lowes stories, Good or Bad!!!!

Post your Lowes stories, Good or Bad!!!!

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
LowesDaddy

Nashville, TN

#1 Jan 13, 2008
Lets hear your Lowes stories, but first, let me challenge you. I know, this being Topix, 85% of these will be slanderish bad stories, I would like to hear some good stories and maybe keep this post at least half and half. Come on, let the stories roll... . . .
c-ville mimi

Centerville, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2008
Every time I have to paint I go see Ernie. He is always friendly and very helpful. He hasn't let me down yet!
keri

Greensburg, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2008
I went there a couple a months ago and asked for help in selecting a shower. I asked one guy who then brought over another guy. Neither could answer the question and said they would go look it up. Fifteen minutes later I see one of them walking around helping another customer and the other one walking around avoiding me. I did find another guy who was so very nice, patient and helpful. Sorry I cant remember his name. It's a shame each sales person can't get a commission on all sales with positive feed back.
give me a break

Crockett, TX

#7 Jan 14, 2008
so what i dont know bout showers, i'm eye candy cause i take showers....and i look and smeel goood.like a summer breeze...
LowesDaddy

Nashville, TN

#8 Jan 15, 2008
Thanks for the positivity so far, even a bad story had a happy ending. Lets keep the stories coming. . .
fedup

Brownsville, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2008
Are we talking about the same Lowes? Those who have positive comments can't be going to the same Campbellsville Lowes I go to. If you need help, forget it unless you can find Parker, that guy is great. Last summer went through the checkout spent over $400, most items were small wiring items. The girl checking us out never did get off her cell phone, overheard her talking what she did the night before, was not work related. Anyway, she didn't put a thing in bags, slung in all in the cart. Didn't even quit talking long enough to tell me the price, I had to look at the register. I went back in to complain to a manager & she was the manager!!!grrrr RUDE RUDE RUDE We go to Home Depot in E-town now.
BUBBA

Trinity, TX

#10 Jan 15, 2008
keri wrote:
I went there a couple a months ago and asked for help in selecting a shower. I asked one guy who then brought over another guy. Neither could answer the question and said they would go look it up. Fifteen minutes later I see one of them walking around helping another customer and the other one walking around avoiding me. I did find another guy who was so very nice, patient and helpful. Sorry I cant remember his name. It's a shame each sales person can't get a commission on all sales with positive feed back.
you should have went to PC CLARKS they would have fixed you up.
fedup

Brownsville, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2008
BUBBA wrote:
<quoted text>
you should have went to PC CLARKS they would have fixed you up.
That's right, PC's would have fixed you right up & could answer any question. Got to remember Lowes workers are not trained well in the dept's the work in, last week they worked somewhere else. Not good at all but Lowes is self service. If you need help finding something forget it, do it yourself. I find most of them act like they don't hear you when you ask for help or they say I'll brb, that's the last you see of them. I think the shift managers are too young, not mature enough for that position.
Mes a 2

Trinity, TX

#13 Jan 15, 2008
fedup wrote:
<quoted text> That's right, PC's would have fixed you right up & could answer any question. Got to remember Lowes workers are not trained well in the dept's the work in, last week they worked somewhere else. Not good at all but Lowes is self service. If you need help finding something forget it, do it yourself. I find most of them act like they don't hear you when you ask for help or they say I'll brb, that's the last you see of them. I think the shift managers are too young, not mature enough for that position.
thought u went to Home Depot in Elizabethtown for your plumbing/homeimprovement needs/
Friend

Kodak, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2008
I'm glad we have Lowe's in Campbellsville, the people are very nice and helpful. I Go there all the time and I'm going to continue to go
fedup

Brownsville, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2008
Mes a 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
thought u went to Home Depot in Elizabethtown for your plumbing/homeimprovement needs/
We do but if something comes up for plumbing that we don't have time to go to e-town we go to Clarks.

“championing the underdog ”

Since: Dec 07

Boston, MA

#17 Jan 15, 2008
fedup wrote:
Are we talking about the same Lowes? Those who have positive comments can't be going to the same Campbellsville Lowes I go to. If you need help, forget it unless you can find Parker, that guy is great. Last summer went through the checkout spent over $400, most items were small wiring items. The girl checking us out never did get off her cell phone, overheard her talking what she did the night before, was not work related. Anyway, she didn't put a thing in bags, slung in all in the cart. Didn't even quit talking long enough to tell me the price, I had to look at the register. I went back in to complain to a manager & she was the manager!!!grrrr RUDE RUDE RUDE We go to Home Depot in E-town now.
She wasn't the manager, she might have been a manager. The manager would have been the store manager. If you ever have a problem with lowes you can ask for their manager and I promise they will take care of the matter
POODLE

Kodak, TN

#18 Jan 15, 2008
WAS THERE ONCE WILL NEVER BE BACK EVER IT IS POOR RUN AND A COMPLETE JOKE OF A STORE . I,LL DRIVE 100 MILES TO SHOP WITH ANOTHER COMPANY . I LODGED A COMPLAIN WITH THE STORE MANAGER SAME AS TOLD ME HE DID NOT CARE . NUFF SAID LOWES IS A JOKE .
this is so hilarious

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2008
this is funny i bet half of the "positive feedbacks" are lowes employees or friends/family members of lowes employees.
fedup

Brownsville, KY

#21 Jan 16, 2008
this is so hilarious wrote:
this is funny i bet half of the "positive feedbacks" are lowes employees or friends/family members of lowes employees.
Yep, that's what I thought to when I saw the positive comments, had to be family or close friends.
just a thought

Nashville, TN

#24 Jan 16, 2008
or maybe half of the world isnt a bunch of sourpusses and dont have to bitch about anything and everything. Why dont you all try to sit back and enjoy life for once, you might like it.
fedup

Brownsville, KY

#25 Jan 16, 2008
just a thought wrote:
or maybe half of the world isnt a bunch of sourpusses and dont have to bitch about anything and everything. Why dont you all try to sit back and enjoy life for once, you might like it.
lol So people that have a job shouldn't do it? You must be one of the Lowes people.
just a thought

Nashville, TN

#26 Jan 16, 2008
nope, just a happy man and a good customer who realizes that no ones perfect and I am happy with that. I accept the fact that everyone at Lowes are not geniuses, if they were they probably wouldnt be working there. I also accept the fact that when I hit a drive-thru, my food will not always be perfect because it is ran by young adults who, for the most part dont care about my food. It really makes life easier to not bitch because everyone in life is not as "perfect" as you all think you are.
fedup

Brownsville, KY

#27 Jan 16, 2008
Never said I was perfect, I'm not. Just consider Lowes self service, find it yourself, if you can't find it get out of there. Simple as that! As for fast food, I don't eat out, not ever. Prefer my food clean. I'm sure this is going to spark a new thread.
LOWES

Franklin, TN

#28 Jan 16, 2008
I hate working with customers like the people on here. The most ignorant people in the world. yes LOWE'S IS SELF SERVICE. but it if you need help than ask. there are only like 15 workers and 40 customers. do the math retards. the funny thing is everyday i help customers that get mad and say i will never shop here again. and then their back the next day. so people who dont like it then get out. we are the only store in town that opens at 7 and closes at 9. and we let people stay shopping until they are done. try doing that at any other store in town. and try to find it at the same prices. all i am doing is trying to make money and support my family. IF YOU DONT LIKE LOWE'S THEN STOP SHOPPING THERE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min open your eyes2Jesus 167,779
New couples 18 hr Fireworks 23
Patrick Gabehart arrested 1st degree burglary Thu Amazing kriskin 38
church of the nazerene Thu GBD49 2
Hiding Relationships Thu GBD49 2
Anybody lose a wallet Thu Just trying to help 2
Lamer Sep 20 His ex 1

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages