Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

I'm just curious cause Chris is a real good friend of mine?
Too sweet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

It don't matter she's a deadbeat mother who needs her uterus taken out.
anyonomous

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

So is heather a cheater are not? I don't think she would cheat in Chris he is every woman's dream Mann......xoxoxo
right

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

chris is a thief .
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
I'm just curious cause Chris is a real good friend of mine?
You have no friends fu..ckhead!!!!!!
why yes please

Smiths Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Last time Chris's dumb ass was in jail I fu**ed her several times and she gives thunder head ask her about building 5 Anna Ct
anyonomous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Why do people not put their names on here I mean firewall are you scared of oil Chris Ferrell come on? An yes that is reffering to building 5 Anna court? Like she would ever admit it, but if I had a name to confront her with in front of him maybe he would leave her and know that she ant no good for him?
anyonomous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

And I ant saying Chris hasn't messed up. But everyone knows if he wasn't doing zanexs he would of never stole in the first place.
Heather

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

why yes please wrote:
Last time Chris's dumb ass was in jail I fu**ed her several times and she gives thunder head ask her about building 5 Anna Ct
All of you keep on talking. I am getting legal help! These replies will be traced!
Chris

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

An you all need to for real man up and let me know who you are this is Chris Ferrell right here and yes like the anonymous person said I did mess up a lot while I was on pills that's not me no more I'm happily married to Heather Ferrell and yes I know of the two people she sleep with while I was in jail we were seperated at the time dumbass. An so yeah if your going to run your mouth on hear have the balls to at least put your names on here ty again anonymous. Oh the only two people were Brian, and Michael now what. Anybodyelse saying it just wish they had my wife.
chris

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

What's wrong with you? Why yes please you a pussy and can't tell me your name you scared b**change? If it makes you feel better that wasn't heather really she was asleep by my side when some one wrote that....So what's up you going to tell me your name are what? I mean for real your bragging about something she can't even remember......LOL....I feel for you brown.....You most be supper small I hate that for you. An if you tell me your name I promise not to hurt you to bad LOL di. Co bi**h.
chris

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

An LMS your probably just mad because I'm not your friend.....awwh so sad come on over here i'll be your buddy....LOL....Bi**h
LMS

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Your last post was 10 hours ago and you brought this stupid subject up again????
You are not going to hurt anyone because she won't let you!!!!
chris

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

All you have to do bi**h is give me a name and I will bust your ass she can't stop me oil buddy believe that I ant scared to tell you who I am so don't be scared to tell me yours and she said she didn't know anybody that lived in Anna court apartment building 5.....LOL....so you most not have been nothing for her not to remember you at all so I'm out. I ant got time to mess around with little kids....
Heather

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

This is HEATHER FERRELL for real right here and thank you very much I have my kids 4 to 5 days out of every week and this is for the person in building 5 of Anna Court for your information i've already told him Tue two people I was with why he was in jail dumb ass so keep on dreaming.......so just keep on dreaming like I said I got more of a man now than any woman could ever have or handle yea baby.....I LOVE YOU CHRISTOPHER FERRELL AND WOULD NEVER EVER THANK ABOUT STRAYING AWAY AGAIN IN MY LIFE....LOVE YOU LUCKY..
Chris

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

There you go that's for all the fake scared bi-*he's that want to run your damn mouths and not put no names up there, and yes that really was Heather that time so now what do you got to say for your self oil punk that was spreading false shit about being a dead beat mom and the LOL scared punk or whoever that was suppose to of done something with her in building 5 Anna court. You might as well tell me your name cause if I have to find out myself its going to be ten times worse on you little buddy.....LoL
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Man, this Trailer Park White Trash subject just won't go away!!!!!
I love it. A loser girl in love with a loser boy!! And they made some future loser kids!!!!!
chris

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Idiot we don't have kids together loser. Bet you want say it to my face pussyl.......118 East walnut Apt#B.....I'm here tweenty four seven puss.
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

why yes please wrote:
Chris is pretty mad!!!
Ooooooo

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris is pretty mad!!!
Oh course he' s not, I will be your Arch enemy, I told you I can't be ban you, may try, yet you fail, son the reaper is and on your foot. Your time has come, my friend.

F careso

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Campbellsville Forum right now

Search the Campbellsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New mural downtown 9 min Lets Ship Can History 41
Girls with best legs ? 19 min mini me 7
Breaking News on Flint 27 min Flint hill bandit 147
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min DemocRATS 144,631
LMS isn't real 31 min LMS 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Quantummist 127,813
Green Hill Nursing Home--Golden Living?? (Jan '09) 36 min LMS 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE