|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

Bryan Ford-Son of David wrote:
i honestly think that it was a dirty cop. my dad cheated first Tonya was just getting back at my dad. i feel like now that he is dead i should worship the ground he walked on. im really glad i got his fake uniform and a bunch of money. Tonya is a crack head hopefully jail will straighten her out and thank god that Austin can live with me now. Thanks Tonya
look bryan, im sorry for the loss of your father and everything, but thats my aunt. and ur step mom. so.... how do u turn against when people start suspecting your family. you have to look at it this way... being rude to tonya, being defensive, and all the other things kinda makes it look like you know somethin. so.... i would stop if i were you. Tonya doesnt deserve to go to jail and you know it. Stop please. I loved David, and i love Tonya. He was my uncle, but ur dad. I dont know what it feels like to lose your father and im sure its not a good feeling. I understand why you guys are all happy about someone getting arrested, but what if she didnt do it? what if they find her innocent? what if they find the real killer and its someone you love. either way, you know tonya didnt do it. police do to. They just dont know where else to turn. good luck with the rest of ur life and i hope you can stop disrespecting tonya. Everyone makes mistakes , but not something lke this. Tonya would never make a mistake like this. you guys dont know what its like to watch ur innocent aunt cry and die inside. Tonya i love you. I have cried every night since you have been in jail. I hope i can come and see you before i leave. Good luck Bryan.
Davids family

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

Darrell Ford wrote:
well who are you then step up and be mature. yeah who takes tvs from there deads brothers house. poor kids dont have anything to remind them of him. i mean seriously who takes tvs well reveal yourself and well take care of this problem and tell darrell hes got it coming. sentimental belongs all that was austin stupid sh it. darrell must love all that money he has from his brother. how do you do that to someone your suppose to love but he didnt until he died.
Like you really know you just making bull s h i t up. You need to grow up and if you really want to know who i am it wouldnt be hard to find out. People talking bad about my family and it is my family member that was murdered not hers. I am sorry that her family has to suffer for a mistake she made but NO MAN OR WOMAN DESERVES TO BE SHOT IN THE BACK. She would not be in jail if she were inocent. So all you out there that want to talk dumb S h i t need to just sit down and shut up.
Davids family

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

haley lumpkin her neice wrote:
oh and whoever said they hope my aunt rots in jail , i hope you rot to. she didnt do it for your info. get a life and stop messing with her.
Sorry but i hope she does. You can atleast go and visit and talk to her. you can see her still write her and her write back. You can watch her grow old and she can see her grandkids or at least pictures possibly her great grand kids also.
David though he is gone shot in the back by a cowherd who just couldnt walk away. Now her children her mom her dad and even you and anyone who was close to her are gonna have to deal with people like me who detest her for KILLING David.
I know you are just doing what family is suppose to do sticking by your aunt beliving in her till the bitter end. I comend you for that but he is my family and he is the one not here any longer. So forgive me for the hatred i feel for her in my heart for taking him away from all of us.
Davids family

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

one more thing , David's family. shut up and stop bugging him. if you want i can get my daddy over here. say somethin one more time about my family youll be pickin up your teeth off the floor. then well see who will be laughin. It will be my daddy. Im only 10 and look what im sayin. "davids family" you have been posessed . god bless you.
Sad that a 10 year old is allowed to even be on this site. I am not posessed i just miss my family.
Davids family

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

and i see where the violence comes from sad so sad.
Teach them young do you?
Bless you child
get a life people

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

was told to check this out this is funny you people are dumb situation is real and this site is fake no one on here is kin to no one just bored people wanting to start crap. Good one davids fam. lol right.
Darrell Ford

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

whoa calm down dont be such a harda$$ you need to sit down and think real hard about where you going with this. the only reason tonya is in jail is because darrell. ill laugh in two weeks see whats up now> go fu ck yourself please and if i ever see you go near tonya again ill take the switch and make yall dead last. so please tell me to sit down and shut up again.
John

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

Davids family wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you really know you just making bull s h i t up. You need to grow up and if you really want to know who i am it wouldnt be hard to find out. People talking bad about my family and it is my family member that was murdered not hers. I am sorry that her family has to suffer for a mistake she made but NO MAN OR WOMAN DESERVES TO BE SHOT IN THE BACK. She would not be in jail if she were inocent. So all you out there that want to talk dumb S h i t need to just sit down and shut up.
Sit down an shut up? Or what? What the Fu ck u going to do u punk a s s b!+ch. That was her family. She's the one who called the kids to come out not David. He lived with her an her and his kids not you. Your just mad that he didn't give a sh it about you an cared more about his real family that he really loved. An trust me I know what went on so don't lie your way out by saying that you was there his whole life with him.
Questions

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Why was this case brought to a grand jury? if they have evidence against Tonya why didn't they just get a warrant for her arrest like any other murder case? the simple fact is a Grand jury indictment is just that a indictment. all that says is they did not have enough evidence to charge Tonya so they had to get the indictment from the Grand Jury first to charge her. Grand Jury's are not legal annalist. nor are they a trial jury. they are local people who I will say 75% do not know the law. all the state had to do was put on a good show to prove they have a case, not guilt. to win votes from a group of locals that are already wanting somebody charged. if this would have been a grand jury of people from anywhere else. I don't believe the out come would have been the same.
tab

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

I still say there are police in Lebanon Ky that are involved.Not all cops are good ones. Dirty cops are all over the place and they seem to get away with murder just because they wear a badge. I dont know any of these people but why would it be out on the street that David and two other officers in Leb were into illegal activities? WHY??? Theres more to be investigated and i dont think that just because your a cop that you should be set to the side and to have someone else get the rap , Thats a crock a shiz and sad to say it happens all the time. So ok now the wife and the family and everyones hurting and morning and obviousely fighting... But whos the real murderer????/ Not all jury trials are fair either!! I know that for a fact. I have been in front of a jury myself and they found me not guilty on things that i was guilty of and guilty on things that i was not guilty of so go figure. GOD is the only one who knows the truth and they always say the truth will set you free. Tanya if you are not guilty you keep asking GOD to get you out of this and if in fact your innocent ....HE will. He knows and thats the end result. Im writing this because i have been in this situation before and theres no jury, no lawyer, no judge, or prosecuter that is 100% but through life the only one that knows and will answer all these questions.Our Father Who Art in Heaven Hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be don on earth as it is in Heaven!!
Nvr2late

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
look bryan, im sorry for the loss of your father and everything, but thats my aunt. and ur step mom. so.... how do u turn against when people start suspecting your family. you have to look at it this way... being rude to tonya, being defensive, and all the other things kinda makes it look like you know somethin. so.... i would stop if i were you. Tonya doesnt deserve to go to jail and you know it. Stop please. I loved David, and i love Tonya. He was my uncle, but ur dad. I dont know what it feels like to lose your father and im sure its not a good feeling. I understand why you guys are all happy about someone getting arrested, but what if she didnt do it? what if they find her innocent? what if they find the real killer and its someone you love. either way, you know tonya didnt do it. police do to. They just dont know where else to turn. good luck with the rest of ur life and i hope you can stop disrespecting tonya. Everyone makes mistakes , but not something lke this. Tonya would never make a mistake like this. you guys dont know what its like to watch ur innocent aunt cry and die inside. Tonya i love you. I have cried every night since you have been in jail. I hope i can come and see you before i leave. Good luck Bryan.
You must be a genisus 10 yr old. Your writing and sentence structure sounds a lot like a previous poster. Quit hiding behind your kid!!!
Nvr2late

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Questions wrote:
Why was this case brought to a grand jury? if they have evidence against Tonya why didn't they just get a warrant for her arrest like any other murder case? the simple fact is a Grand jury indictment is just that a indictment. all that says is they did not have enough evidence to charge Tonya so they had to get the indictment from the Grand Jury first to charge her. Grand Jury's are not legal annalist. nor are they a trial jury. they are local people who I will say 75% do not know the law. all the state had to do was put on a good show to prove they have a case, not guilt. to win votes from a group of locals that are already wanting somebody charged. if this would have been a grand jury of people from anywhere else. I don't believe the out come would have been the same.
matlock
team mom

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

why is everything going to Austin, David does have 3 other boys. One does not even live in c-ville and the other 2 do. Just because they have mothers that love them and would not hurt them, why should everything go to Austin. Darrell is doing everything he can for them boys, all 4 of them, not leaving Austin out either.
Nvr2late

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Davids family wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad that a 10 year old is allowed to even be on this site. I am not posessed i just miss my family.
Cause it is fake
John

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

team mom wrote:
why is everything going to Austin, David does have 3 other boys. One does not even live in c-ville and the other 2 do. Just because they have mothers that love them and would not hurt them, why should everything go to Austin. Darrell is doing everything he can for them boys, all 4 of them, not leaving Austin out either.
this is someone close to austin and he doesnt have shi t.
Friend of David

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

team mom wrote:
So taking things that belonged to Austin helps ease their pain. Things such as X-Box, T.V.'s, movies, games, and The Flag given to Austin by persons at the funeral. Yeah, I can see how this would ease the pain. Darrel Ford your day in Hell is coming. You started all of this, and truth be known your brother didn't even like you.
Friend of David

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
this is someone close to austin and he doesnt have shi t.
He really doesn't have sh!t now. Darrel's family took it all. They couldn't wait until she was convicted or not. The just broke in and took everything.
Sad

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

This is just sad!!!
can relate

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Friend of David wrote:
<quoted text>He really doesn't have sh!t now. Darrel's family took it all. They couldn't wait until she was convicted or not. The just broke in and took everything.
I can relate to how this feels. This is not the only time they have done this to people.
Tab repeats rumor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

tab wrote:
I dont know either of these people. However i do remember this happening. I overheard that he... the Leb Cop and a couple other Leb cops were into some kind of illegal things and that the other two heard that Ford the Leb cop that got killed was murdered due to the fact that he was going to testify on the whole scam that the three including himself was into. Just wondering if the two other officers that were into whatever illegal situations they were into if its true were interigated also.It would be terrible to convict a innocent person and to know that there could be others that played a role in this now wouldnt it!!
Heard a variation of the same rumor months ago. Where there's smoke, there's usually (gun)fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Campbellsville Forum right now

Search the Campbellsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min ChromiuMan 128,670
Worse President in 70 years 39 min scirocco 163
How many Bandits does it take? 57 min LMS 57
philpott 1 hr LMS 22
LMS and Flint hill bandit 1 hr LMS 18
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr scirocco 146,294
Flint/Rebel 1 hr LMS 67
People using other peoples names 2 hr Flint hill bandit 223
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) 8 hr Balling 1,125
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••