Good memories about Ryan Shipp (only!)

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
familyfriend

Centerville, TX

#1 Jun 13, 2008
The thread started on here before has become full of rumors and such. I wanted to start a thread ONLY for good memories about him. Positive, uplifting things for the family to read if they stumble across it. Can we do this Campbellsville? Please try!

**If you have something mean, rude, hurtful, etc to say, please see other thread. Don't ruin this for the family. Thank you!
Sad

Little Valley, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2008
I didnt know Ryan but I know how his family must feel at this time. I lost my sister several years ago in an auto accident and it has been very difficult for my family. There is nothing that anyone can say or do that will make it any better or make the pain go away but I promise you with God's help, the pain does ease up after awhile. I will keep the Shipp family in my prayers. God Bless!
Leb Gurl

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2008
The Shipp family and his Friends R in my Prayers
Holly

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2008
I had the privilege of knowing Ryan and his ability to put people first was one of his greatest assets. He always had a smile on his face and conversation to match.
To the family of Ryan Shipp -- My thoughts & prayers are going up for you each day. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Ryan was an amazing person and he will truly be missed. May you be overwhelmed with strength from God, friends, and family to help you at this difficult time. There's a special place in Heaven for those who give so much to others as Ryan did.
Words cannot adequately express my heart felt sympathies.
God Bless
sweet angel

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 13, 2008
Ryan was an awesome person and it's so hard to accept he's gone. He was always smiling and just full of life. He is so missed! I hope his family finds comfort in the fact that he was so loved by so many.
a friend

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Jun 13, 2008
Gosh there are so many good things about Ryan, how can a person just narrow it down to one?? He was the type of person to put people first, always smiling, the best personality ever. I am thankful that I had the privilidge to know him. He will be truly missed. There are alot of people that love and will truly miss him, Prayers go out to his family and friends.
friend

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Jun 13, 2008
Ryan was such a great person. I always loved being around him. He had such a great sense of humor. And he loved giving me hell
Nunya

Evansville, IN

#9 Jun 14, 2008
I went to high school with Ryan and Adam... really nice people.
Ryan was a very humble person... He always had a smile on his face; that will be truly missed. Never had a bad thing to say about anybody. He was just a good person. Ryan you will be missed. And to the family... It's hard, be strong... but you all are in my (everyones) prayers . And to his close friends... he will be with you all in spirit.
May God be with you all through hard time... but his is now with God... looking down on you all.
RIP Ryan...
Kim Keeney

United States

#10 Jun 14, 2008
I also went to school with Ryan and Adam. Ryan Shipp is one of my Favorite People. He was allways trying to steer me in the right direction. He allways had a kind word and open heart. I know that he touched everyones lives that he came in contact with. I loved him and will never ever forget him.
Very close friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jun 14, 2008
Ryan was an amazing person. A complete sweetheart. I loved that boy to pieces. He'll be greatly missed.

RIP Ryan
mourning

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jun 14, 2008
Hope the Lord Jesus Christ will send peace and comfort to the family in their time of need. Blessings.
honest

Clermont, KY

#13 Jun 14, 2008
RIP Ryan Shipp. God Bless the Shipp family and friends.
Wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Jun 15, 2008
Where would u find the news about the death of Ryan Shipp. I have known his father for years and I can't find nothing about it. Please help? I would like to say that I'm sorry for the loss of Ryan I'm sure he was a wonderful person.I'll have his family in my prayers.
info

Trinity, TX

#15 Jun 15, 2008
There's not a lot of news on it other than what's in the newspaper. Below is the link:

http://www.cknj.com/cgi-bin/storyviewnew.cgi...

Since: May 07

Smalltown USA

#16 Jun 15, 2008
I did not know Ryan but my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. I am very sorry for their loss.
Just someone

Bedias, TX

#17 Jun 15, 2008
info wrote:
There's not a lot of news on it other than what's in the newspaper. Below is the link:
http://www.cknj.com/cgi-bin/storyviewnew.cgi...
Thank You.
Randa

Caneyville, KY

#18 Jun 17, 2008
Ryan was a dear friend to me and my fiance. In August, we were in a accident. Ryan was one of the few people that comforted us and was there for us. I attended college with Ryan. We used to banter back and forth and so many people thought we hated each other. What they didn't know was that we were great friends. I can't believe he is gone. He was so supportive of my fiance and my self. He will be missed more than words can express. We love you Ryan.
angel

Lexington, KY

#19 Jun 18, 2008
I rode bikes some with ryan and he was a blast to be around. He will be greatly missed and my prayers are with all those who loved him!
Brent

Hawesville, KY

#20 Jun 18, 2008
Ryan was such a great guy. I first met him when he got hired at the furniture store I used to work at. We had such a great time, and he was always in a good mood and fun to be around. We'd prank-call people when we weren't busy.

I still keep thinking I'll go to the hospital and see him with a skinned-up leg or something...just can't wrap my head around him being gone yet.

I put a song on my myspace in memory of Ryan. If you're reading this and are a friend of his, check out the song. Just click on this or copy and paste it into your browser:

www.myspace.com/brentthompson69

Ryan will be sorely missed.
Riding Buddy

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Jun 18, 2008
Brent wrote:
Ryan was such a great guy. I first met him when he got hired at the furniture store I used to work at. We had such a great time, and he was always in a good mood and fun to be around. We'd prank-call people when we weren't busy.
I still keep thinking I'll go to the hospital and see him with a skinned-up leg or something...just can't wrap my head around him being gone yet.
I put a song on my myspace in memory of Ryan. If you're reading this and are a friend of his, check out the song. Just click on this or copy and paste it into your browser:
www.myspace.com/brentthompson69
Ryan will be sorely missed.
Hey Brent, great song!(this is Bill, by the way)
You doing good at the Big Dawg? We heard you on the radio the other day doing a live show from that car dealership in Sommerset, why don't you DJ? You'd be crackin us up all the time! All the people here at work keep it on 99.9, so you should be proud

Bad thing about Ryan. It sux really hard
holler at us sometime or stop by

Keep rockin the country music on 99.9 the Big Dawg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 163,745
Mandy Garret anybody know 15 hr Bobollodingdong 1
Dawna Hash banned from Forum! 15 hr CPD 4
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) 18 hr Zija For Health 1,253
Cville tragedy Mon District Attorney 3
Donna L Hash Campbellsville Kentucky Sun LMS breakdown 26
Do you like to masturbate? (Jul '08) Sun Flossie 151

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages