Which one kills more kids guns or abo...

Which one kills more kids guns or abortion

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
a former resident

Lafayette, TN

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Strange society, claims to be in shock over 20 kids killed in school and promotes a million kids a year being killed in the womb.
Gaslight

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
a former resident wrote:
Strange society, claims to be in shock over 20 kids killed in school and promotes a million kids a year being killed in the womb.
Ah, but to murder the unborn is more than acceptable. Murder is murder, irregardless. Those unborn children could have been scientists, president, or a working citizen. They didn't have any say so, and their murders bring shame to America. Want to have sexual freedom? Use birth control or become sex free.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Jan 8, 2013
a former resident wrote:
I couldn't agree more.
spose

Rineyville, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2013
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more.
So you justify killing children with a rifle because others were aborted? You would do anything to justify the masacre to yourself.
EnglishProf

Cecilia, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Gaslight wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, but to murder the unborn is more than acceptable. Murder is murder, irregardless. Those unborn children could have been scientists, president, or a working citizen. They didn't have any say so, and their murders bring shame to America. Want to have sexual freedom? Use birth control or become sex free.
I won't get into the political argument but I have to let you and everyone else know that there is no such word as "irregardless." That is like a double negative or like a lot of cashiers when they say "enter your PIN number," which is in effect saying: "enter your Personal Identification Number Number."
Don't get all bent out of shape with my correction. What's right is right and no amount of calling me names or putting me down will change that. Now, bring it on!
stupid spose

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
spose wrote:
<quoted text>
So you justify killing children with a rifle because others were aborted? You would do anything to justify the masacre to yourself.
You would do anything to justify the massacre of innocent children by Planned Parenthood paid for at taxpayers expense You would do anything to justify Obama and libidiots war on religion. Fining HobbyLobby 1.3 million a day for NOT going against their beliefs to provide abortion pill is fine with you, same as Obama exempting Muslim businesses from the same thing
blond and proud

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2013
EnglishProf wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't get into the political argument but I have to let you and everyone else know that there is no such word as "irregardless." That is like a double negative or like a lot of cashiers when they say "enter your PIN number," which is in effect saying: "enter your Personal Identification Number Number."
Don't get all bent out of shape with my correction. What's right is right and no amount of calling me names or putting me down will change that. Now, bring it on!
I could not agree with you more, irregardless of what others say.
Gaslight

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
EnglishProf wrote:
<quoted text>p
Are you being paid to proofread the comments? If not, you need to brush up on your typing skills and how to begin another paragraph. Duh.
Gaslight

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2013
blond and proud wrote:
<quoted text> I could not agree with you more, irregardless of what others say.
Guess you don't understand proper paragraph mechanics, either. You did not point out to your mentor the error in the paragraph mechanics. Here's your sign.
idiots

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2013
who cares if some girl dont wanna take care of her kid and gets it aborted! thats something she will have to live with and trust me she will regret it before she realizes, as for the guns its not the guns that kill people its the idiots that pull the trigger
a former resident

Lafayette, TN

#11 Jan 9, 2013
spose wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has tried to justify the killing of children with a rifle because others were aborted. The point is that abortion kills a heck of a lot more kids than guns do. You cant understand that? I know that you cant be expected to understand much, as Mcgruff proves that your an idiot on a regular basis here, but the point is simple... Abortion murders more kids than guns.
spose

Rineyville, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2013
a former resident wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has tried to justify the killing of children with a rifle because others were aborted. The point is that abortion kills a heck of a lot more kids than guns do. You cant understand that? I know that you cant be expected to understand much, as Mcgruff proves that your an idiot on a regular basis here, but the point is simple... Abortion murders more kids than guns.
You absolutely did try to justify the masacre with abortion. If not, why did you bring it up in the same context? And you say, "The point is that abortion kills a heck of a lot more kids than guns do."

The problem is that you have never once heard me support abortion. NEVER! Prove it. In your conclusion jumping mind you think I support it while I DO NOT!

Yes McStupid does prove who is an idiot. He proved it when he said 5% of 100 million was 5 billion. He for sure did prove it. He also proved it when he predicted a Romney landslide. He absolutely DID PROVE who the idiot is.
29 weeks

Brentwood, TN

#13 Jan 10, 2013
News flash: Abortion does not kill kids.

Abortion is the ending of a pregnancy. Of a FETUS.

Something that won't be able to have even the smallest chance of surviving without being connected to its mother until 24 weeks. Last I checked, actual kids can survive without an physical attachment inside of a bubble to their mothers. That 10 week old fetus someone just got removed from their bodies because they knew now was not the right time for them to start being a parent? Not a murder.

Oh, and to the whole taxpayer bit, you mean you wouldn't rather someone get an abortion as opposed to being on government assistance forever? You know, that thing that comes about from taxpayers and gets y'all all riled up and heated. It truly is hilarious to see people call themselves pro-life. You're not pro-life, you're just pro-fetus. You do not give a shit what happens after that fetus becomes an actual baby. You like to stand on your soapbox and act like abortion is just so wrong. Having children and not taking care of them is wrong.

I suppose adoption will be thrown out. Does anyone care to share about how many families a year are willing to adopt, don't include the ones who just WANT to adopt a baby (no, not a child in the system that goes unwanted forever, a newborn) I think you should compare just how many families are qualified and want to adopt a baby. Compare that number to the amount of people who get pregnant and don't want to be pregnant any longer.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Jan 10, 2013
29 weeks wrote:
News flash: Abortion does not kill kids.

Abortion is the ending of a pregnancy. Of a FETUS.

Something that won't be able to have even the smallest chance of surviving without being connected to its mother until 24 weeks. Last I checked, actual kids can survive without an physical attachment inside of a bubble to their mothers. That 10 week old fetus someone just got removed from their bodies because they knew now was not the right time for them to start being a parent? Not a murder.

Oh, and to the whole taxpayer bit, you mean you wouldn't rather someone get an abortion as opposed to being on government assistance forever? You know, that thing that comes about from taxpayers and gets y'all all riled up and heated. It truly is hilarious to see people call themselves pro-life. You're not pro-life, you're just pro-fetus. You do not give a shit what happens after that fetus becomes an actual baby. You like to stand on your soapbox and act like abortion is just so wrong. Having children and not taking care of them is wrong.

I suppose adoption will be thrown out. Does anyone care to share about how many families a year are willing to adopt, don't include the ones who just WANT to adopt a baby (no, not a child in the system that goes unwanted forever, a newborn) I think you should compare just how many families are qualified and want to adopt a baby. Compare that number to the amount of people who get pregnant and don't want to be pregnant any longer.
os the fetus heart beating? Of yes then it's alive. And to end the pregnancy as you call it is murder. Call it what you want doesn't change that fact. Just admit you support genocide.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2013
spose wrote:
<quoted text>You absolutely did try to justify the masacre with abortion. If not, why did you bring it up in the same context? And you say, "The point is that abortion kills a heck of a lot more kids than guns do."

The problem is that you have never once heard me support abortion. NEVER! Prove it. In your conclusion jumping mind you think I support it while I DO NOT!

Yes McStupid does prove who is an idiot. He proved it when he said 5% of 100 million was 5 billion. He for sure did prove it. He also proved it when he predicted a Romney landslide. He absolutely DID PROVE who the idiot is.
no nitwit. He wasn't justifying he was comparing. You are an idiot
spose

Rineyville, KY

#16 Jan 10, 2013
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no nitwit. He wasn't justifying he was comparing. You are an idiot
And his intent was to justify one by comparing it to the other. If that is not the purpose then why even bring it up?

You cannot think your way out of a sack. You still getting the conclusion that 5% of 100 million is 5 billion?? Phkinmoron.
Rick

Greenbrier, AR

#17 Jan 10, 2013
spose wrote:
<quoted text>
And his intent was to justify one by comparing it to the other. If that is not the purpose then why even bring it up?
You cannot think your way out of a sack. You still getting the conclusion that 5% of 100 million is 5 billion?? Phkinmoron.
I think he was condeming both by comparing them.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Jan 10, 2013
spose wrote:
<quoted text>And his intent was to justify one by comparing it to the other. If that is not the purpose then why even bring it up?

no he wasnt. That is a foolish statement on your part. He didn't even attempt it. But it is a nice try at diverting attention by you. Abortion is murder, and liberals see it as a right.
spose

Rineyville, KY

#19 Jan 10, 2013
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no he wasnt. That is a foolish statement on your part. He didn't even attempt it. But it is a nice try at diverting attention by you. Abortion is murder, and liberals see it as a right.
You are dumber than a brick.
Waitasec

Nashville, TN

#20 Jan 10, 2013
Wait a second here... I'm not taking sides, so just consider me the "logic police." As soon as that baby's feet leave the birth canal (assuming it wasn't breech) IT IS STILL COMPLETELY DEPENDENT! Saying that it is justifiable to kill a 10-week-old fetus because it cannot survive without its mother (if I am understanding this to be your definition of 'not alive') is no different than saying it isn't criminal neglect or murder to completely abandon a newborn in a trashcan or a toilet bowl. Neither is less dependent than the other.

You'll have to bring some legitimate logic for your point of view to be taken seriously, 29 weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr IND 170,047
To the guy in walmart today 3 hr Yourock 1
Sara Parke 4 hr Shame 11
Judge Amy Sullivan, 4 hr DogCatcher 3
Patrick Gabehart arrested 1st degree burglary 7 hr TomTurkey 52
New trouble in campbellsville 7 hr Jake 4
Taco Bell (May '10) 11 hr Concerned Customer 21

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance