First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pancakes

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2008
what is so great about this place?Can anyone tell me? is this a pancake house or just a place for cheaters to meet and use it as an excuse for getting home from work late? MMUS people are there all the time and you heard the tales about all the women that work there!
Huuuummm

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2008
No i havent heard!Tell me more
pancakes

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2008
been there a few times late at night and all i have seen is mmus people in there. I know of some of them and know they have a partner but aren't with them there. They are like tight with these other people not just hanging out, if you know what i mean. Like they are coming in from a date or something. Its not cool. No wonder there are so many rumors about hat place called mmus.
bugha

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 14, 2008
i see mmus people there all the time and they are nothing but abunch of fu<k1n ignorant people there espically that really REALLY fat guy that thinks he is black and then the one who drives that ugly a$$ red car
wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2008
who's the girl named crystal, she looks like someone on crack, if its who i think it is, oh dear me!!!!
just for your information

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2008
wondering wrote:
who's the girl named crystal, she looks like someone on crack, if its who i think it is, oh dear me!!!!
why are you asking who she is if you seen her you said she looks like she on crack i am confused
Space Ghost

Gradyville, KY

#7 Apr 14, 2008
Felons work there, the food sucks.
fruity

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2008
bugha wrote:
i see mmus people there all the time and they are nothing but abunch of fu<k1n ignorant people there espically that really REALLY fat guy that thinks he is black and then the one who drives that ugly a$$ red car
there are some morons at mmus..!!

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#9 Apr 14, 2008
I always enjoy eating at the Huddle House. Workers are very friendly and kind. The country Ham breakfast is very good. They also serve pretty good size steaks as well.

I also enjoy the music from the 50's or 60's at the Huddle House. When I get off from work late or wake up in the middle of night, it's nice to have a place to get some hot food and have our Super Wal-Mart across the road to shop in.

Campbellsville

#10 Apr 14, 2008
What days or time when the Huddle House provide free Pancakes with your meal? Was it Thursday night after midnight?
yum yum

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Apr 14, 2008
I have only eaten there one time so far(western omelet) and the place seemed very clean and had a nice staff on hand. VERY quick service, and good food & coffee.
Now you have me thinking about them....I think I'll make the trip over again to eat.
yum yum

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Apr 14, 2008
This is off the topic but I will ask anyway. I'm not from Campbellsville and have no idea what "mmus" is, could someone enlighten me?(please reply nicely to my simple question)
Colleen

Franklin, TN

#13 Apr 14, 2008
Bradley10 wrote:
What days or time when the Huddle House provide free Pancakes with your meal? Was it Thursday night after midnight?
Sunday through Thursday.

“i am married to boon matney”

Since: Jul 07

greensburg,ky

#14 Apr 14, 2008
i have eaten there they have the best chicken wings in the area.also the service is outstanding.
Answer

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Apr 14, 2008
yum yum wrote:
This is off the topic but I will ask anyway. I'm not from Campbellsville and have no idea what "mmus" is, could someone enlighten me?(please reply nicely to my simple question)
It's a Japanese owned factory located in the industrial park of Campbellsville that makes rear-view mirrors for automobiles.
pancakes

United States

#16 Apr 15, 2008
yeah there is a bunch of morons that work there. There is alot of people there that go to eat after work or at least thats what they tell their other half anyway. Wether it be husband, wife, girlfriendor boyfriend. They act like they are f##king stupid or something when they come in here like their sh!t dont stink or something. They make side view mirrors for the japanese. Maybe if someone tells them what they think of them then maybe they wouldnt hang out there so much disturbing everyone.
just fro your information

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Apr 15, 2008
is this a mmus post or a huddle house post hammmm
yummy

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Apr 15, 2008
I think its okay.

Campbellsville

#19 Apr 16, 2008
Huddle House has some good food.
a friend

Lebanon, KY

#20 Apr 18, 2008
pancakes wrote:
yeah there is a bunch of morons that work there. There is alot of people there that go to eat after work or at least thats what they tell their other half anyway. Wether it be husband, wife, girlfriendor boyfriend. They act like they are f##king stupid or something when they come in here like their sh!t dont stink or something. They make side view mirrors for the japanese. Maybe if someone tells them what they think of them then maybe they wouldnt hang out there so much disturbing everyone.
ok so i hate to break it to u but not everyone at mmus is a moron! i work there and yeah there are some dumbasses but dont make assumptions about people u dont even know! and apparently u work at huddle house so u need to keep ur mouth shut because it dont matter who comes in there u are supposed to be curtious or u will lose business and i dont think ur boss would like that too much now would they? just tell em what u think about them and i guess u will see what happens...talkin shit about people wont get u anywhere in life so why dont u just shut up and flip ur damn pancakes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
park 37 min lookHereFirst 2
Noe's Rack and Cue 2 hr LMS Hater 61
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Athenesword 137,688
Rack and Cue busted 4 hr LMS 3
when cocaine meats heroine 10 hr Cedric Eugene Che... 14
Krokodil The Poor Mans Heroin 15 hr Flint Hill Bandit 5
interested 18 hr knowsU 2
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) May 14 palatinanova 1,192
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]