Gucci

Leitchfield, KY

#230 Sep 24, 2012
I thought some said she was getting out of jail.. maybe in 20 yrs
happy

Bowling Green, KY

#231 Sep 25, 2012
Ok ok wrote:
Yea right she is a nice person but I am sure at some poi20 years to deal with it. Shes apiece of worthless crap..nt Saddam Hussien, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy and Osama were nice people!!! If she didn't pull the trigger she knows who did and or had them do it!!
we all know.she is guilty... Now she has 20 years to deal with her demons. She is a worthless piece of crap. Should have gotten life
omg

United States

#232 Sep 26, 2012
happy wrote:
<quoted text>we all know.she is guilty... Now she has 20 years to deal with her demons. She is a worthless piece of crap. Should have gotten life
Stupid she did
happy

Bowling Green, KY

#233 Sep 26, 2012
elle wrote:
hell no Tonya didnt do it. Just a lot of trumped up circumstancial evidence thast could make the pope look like he did it. The cops didnt want to look any farther because they were being pushed to close the case quickly. When the trial is over and Tonya goes free I hope she sues anyone and everyone who has carried out this misguided attempt at justice and anyone who has slandered her name. Tonya is an upstanding member of society who has taught her kids respect and integrity she just had the misfortune of being married to a philandering man whio wouldnt stay where he belonged. Anyone with a half of brain can see she was set up.
well.... She was convicted...... What's your intelligent hypothesis now? She has always been a low life piece of crap. Lets see..... She's been married how many times..... And her children have how many fathers? She was trash years ago and still is. I'm glad her ass is sitting in jail.
fact

Paw Paw, MI

#234 Oct 7, 2012
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>Talk of an idiot...you just proved You ARE, according to the Newspaper the cell phone towers can overlap, and cannot prove 100% that she was where the AT%T guy testified to. This site has me located in Campbellsville, I live in Columbia, you are in Louisville according to this site, is that correct?
I did not say I was tired of hearing about it, so IDIOT get your posters correct, before spouting off. I have sat on juries, and was lucky to have credible people on board with me. I know you all got who you want convicted, and you're happy. She is in jail, be happy about it. I'm not the only one not convinced she did it.
And tell me again Idiot where in the Hell I said they were "paid off", did not happen.
You need to get your posters right before you spout.
According to the newspaper and trial pings from a tower can overlap but Tonya's were clearly not where she claimed. Even if they overlapped neither overlapping tower was where she claimed to be! AT&T placed her undoubtedly in line to murder David!! WTH is wrong with you people?? The only way evidence is nit circumstancial is if there is a witness!! If circumstancial evidence were nit admissable the streets would be littered with murderers, rapists, robbers, etc... Your feelings aren't facts! Tonya is willing to take her crime to her grave. You all are cosigning her behavior, which will make her kids bitter. Help them find acceptance and undersanding of why she murdered her husband!! Help them deal with and perhaps forgive and support their mother while looking at the TRUTH! You all are continuing to harm innocent children! Tonya Simpson Reynolds Ford is guilty of murder!!
comprehending

Paw Paw, MI

#235 Oct 7, 2012
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic. Just bought an app to show the tower I'm pinging off of.. I LIVE BEHIND THE HOSPITAL AND IM PINGING OFF A TOWER ON NEW COLUMBIA ROAD! Oh that's what 10, 15 miles from me? Of not more!
You are hilarious!!! You all are!! You ask for facts. You get them and then you don't believe them. You access games on smart phones and compare them to forensics used by corporations set up to assist law enforcement/FBI. GET REAL!!! Quit supporting a killer or start questioning yourself! She has you all under her spell, cruely manipulating you to makes fools of yourself, which makes her appear more guilty of premeditation than of someone who snapped!!
Hello

Elizabethtown, KY

#236 Oct 7, 2012
We all need prayer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at a&w/long johns 4 hr James 1
Ronnie Allen and Jessica Fowler-Cox 4 hr worstenemy 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalForever 156,592
1 800 lick-nut 6 hr Mayor McCheese 2
Disgusting! (Dec '15) 6 hr ufclady 8
should people disown their family for dating an... (May '09) 6 hr Ufclady 404
Rebecca Hash Hardin 8 hr Barry Bertram 9

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages