United States

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Trial starts on Monday on ford case
Free tonya

Buffalo, TX

#3 Aug 15, 2012
tell it wrote:
I hope they get this over with so they can find the real person who killed him.
tell it

Leitchfield, KY

#5 Aug 16, 2012
Free tonya wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they get this over with so they can find the real person who killed him.
for real free tonya
Missy

Brentwood, TN

#6 Aug 16, 2012
I agree free Tonya,she's a wonderful lady that wouldn't hurt anyone or anything.
Ok ok
#7 Aug 16, 2012
Yea right she is a nice person but I am sure at some point Saddam Hussien, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy and Osama were nice people!!! If she didn't pull the trigger she knows who did and or had them do it!!
wrongmurder

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2012
tell it wrote:
When I first read this I thought they had a person for the murder of Shafter Couch..
mom
#9 Aug 17, 2012
tonya is a very good person free her
Free tonya

Trinity, TX

#11 Aug 17, 2012
good luck Tonya! Praying the truth comes out and the real person is put on trial!
hello

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Aug 17, 2012
Ok ok wrote:
Yea right she is a nice person but I am sure at some point Saddam Hussien, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy and Osama were nice people!!! If she didn't pull the trigger she knows who did and or had them do it!!
Maybe you are the one who did it, and want the heat on someone else, maybe you were once nice like Hussein, Manson, and Bundy. I think you're the one who knows who pulled the trigger, come forward do tell.
kitty

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Aug 18, 2012
yes tonya needs to be free. she didn kill him they jist have to pin it on someone sohyo r. it could of been his family. they all didnt get along that good. i thought of david and sorr his gone. but come tonya didnt do it, so thweekwe really need to pray that she goes free. to be w her kids and family love u girl
elle

Lexington, KY

#14 Aug 20, 2012
hell no Tonya didnt do it. Just a lot of trumped up circumstancial evidence thast could make the pope look like he did it. The cops didnt want to look any farther because they were being pushed to close the case quickly. When the trial is over and Tonya goes free I hope she sues anyone and everyone who has carried out this misguided attempt at justice and anyone who has slandered her name. Tonya is an upstanding member of society who has taught her kids respect and integrity she just had the misfortune of being married to a philandering man whio wouldnt stay where he belonged. Anyone with a half of brain can see she was set up.
kitty

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Aug 20, 2012
ur ight elle she didnt do it an they have no proff. but got to pin it on someone cause they dont know what to do. but if she goes to jail i hope these people dont sleep at night.
yeah right

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Aug 20, 2012
God knows who did it and it sure makes her look guilty
i think

Winchester, KY

#17 Aug 20, 2012
her son did it
hmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Aug 20, 2012
i think wrote:
her son did it
Possibly.......hmmmmm
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Aug 20, 2012
tonya is one sweet girl i love her like my little sister and i love LC like a dad . a good family and we all love
lms

Manchester, KY

#20 Aug 20, 2012
What's her kids names?! I think I might no who she is?!?
Somerset

Louisville, KY

#21 Aug 20, 2012
elle wrote:
Tonya is an upstanding member of society .
Didn't she used to work at Sonic? There were some internet pics of her a few years back that an upstanding member of society wouldn't have allowed to be taken of them.

I don't know if she killed him or not....but they've sure dragged it out long enough. If they've got the forensics to prove it then her goose is cooked. If it's all circumstancial then she has a chance to go free.
hello

Trinity, TX

#22 Aug 21, 2012
Someone sure is working hard to put the focus on Tonya, I would too if I were the Murderer.

I hope and pray they find the real killer.
A family Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Aug 21, 2012
All we all know is her family and children have been put thru enough for anyone .Her Guilt has not been proven, yet the community and schools have made it almost impossible for her children to function which is surely not fair ..I just hope for all concerned on both sides that this trial moves swiftly and is resolved so that people and lives can become as normal as can be again..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Wendy 171,928
CKNJ, the liberal rag 4 hr BigJake 1
Dear Waste Management,... 14 hr BigJake 1
Single and looking for big daddy 15 hr Kjstevens 10
Why do Ushers in Black Churches (Sep '10) 16 hr The Usher 146
Clean Up City and Government 18 hr Southside 1
w2 18 hr Southside 3

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages