First Prev
of 2
Next Last
meh
#1 Aug 31, 2012
whats is up with kelly? i heard she left her man for a guy. is this true? i wouldn't doubt it, she's a slut anyway.
pam

London, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2012
where does this kelly work
lol

London, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2012
does anyone even know who kelly montgomery is
i do

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2012
but was better off not knowing, really its not worth the effort to really worry about knowing her either
lucky
#6 Sep 16, 2012
just leave her alone
Kelly Montgomery

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Well whoever started this proably knows where I live so why not come to my face and say this shit. instead of saying it on the computer, maybe your a scared little bitc* well it takes a slut to know one. and matter of fact I'm with my man, and I'm not out whoreing around every weekend,like some people does, if i find out this is this one person that i know real well then you need to watch ur back, because i know a lot on you. so just back the fuck off and leave me and my family alone,or you can just come and face me, because im not scared of anyone.
tasha

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2012
I kno kelly well. No i might not like at sone things shes done or gonna do or doing but u got to get to kno her. Shes not a bad person. But better yet come say it to my face!! Bet u wont. Kelly dont pay attention to thesr lame up to no good low lives that has nothing better to do.
sht getting deep

Vine Grove, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2012
tasha wrote:
I kno kelly well. No i might not like at sone things shes done or gonna do or doing but u got to get to kno her. Shes not a bad person. But better yet come say it to my face!! Bet u wont. Kelly dont pay attention to thesr lame up to no good low lives that has nothing better to do.
Trash taking up for trash LOL. Is this the Kelly that's with Ronnie? If so she's a sorry excuse for a human. Doesn't take care of her kids. Hell she don't even have them.
tasha

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2012
I got u trash bitc* come say it to my face..i take up for her because of my brother in law..excuse me that ur jealous that u dont have a life like us. Gro up and act ur age not ur iq
sht getting deep

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2012
You shouldn't have to take up for her. She's the one that needs to grow up and act like a mother not trash. One thing I will give you you do take care of your kids. It's a shame your husband moves in and out and has girlfriends all the time. You should have grown up before you started having kids. You'll live off the government the rest of your life. Some life. Trust me nobody's jealous of your life.
tasha
#13 Sep 22, 2012
sht getting deep wrote:
You shouldn't have to take up for her. She's the one that needs to grow up and act like a mother not trash. One thing I will give you you do take care of your kids. It's a shame your husband moves in and out and has girlfriends all the time. You should have grown up before you started having kids. You'll live off the government the rest of your life. Some life. Trust me nobody's jealous of your life.
come to rickys face and say it! too scared to huh? to scared to show ur name? pus*y..i did grow up when i had my kids..its ok how i take care of my kids, at least there loved and get what they want/need and has a roof over ther head at night! so what can u say about urself? to busy dopped up on drugs? to busy running ur mouth when u could be working urself! leave my kids out of this mess! r u jealous that u dont have my husband? u jealous that my husband is a man and u dont have one? get a life other than bickering on the internet and worrying about everybodys buisness..u dont have no room!
Jerilynn Orberson

Columbia, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2012
ok for one who ever started dis shyt needs to get a real life cause apparently u dont have a real life to start somethin about her and another thing u must not be happy with your life or you wouldnt have started dis at all.. i mean come one its relle childish.... and she is a real good mother i have seen it for my own eyes... u need to grow tha f*ck up and get a real life..... so go on with ur childish bull shyt and leave her tha hell alone think u have a nice day
tasha

United States

#15 Sep 22, 2012
Jerilynn Orberson wrote:
ok for one who ever started dis shyt needs to get a real life cause apparently u dont have a real life to start somethin about her and another thing u must not be happy with your life or you wouldnt have started dis at all.. i mean come one its relle childish.... and she is a real good mother i have seen it for my own eyes... u need to grow tha f*ck up and get a real life..... so go on with ur childish bull shyt and leave her tha hell alone think u
have a nice day
Jerilyn
U an me dont get slong with each othr wat so ever but proud of ya
Brittany Tungate

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 22, 2012
Okay for one whoever started this dumb stuff must not know about my sister at all or ya'll would know that she got both of her kids and taking care of them so do us all a favor and just leave her name outta your mouth..GROW UP
Marci

Morganfield, KY

#18 Sep 22, 2012
its not nice to be talking about people and their kids. if u dont have nothing to say that is nice then keep ur nasty mouth shut! really!?! ur going to be bring up stuff about tasha, really. if u r going to run ur mouth, u need to be a woman and say it to their face. u dont need to be putting stuff up on the net for every one to see. if u have a problem with some one go to them and tell them, u may not like the out come of it tho, but that is what adults do. only kids do this dumn stuff.
tasha

United States

#19 Sep 22, 2012
Marci wrote:
its not nice to be talking about people and their kids. if u dont have nothing to say that is nice then keep ur nasty mouth shut! really!?! ur going to be bring up stuff about tasha, really. if u r going to run ur mouth, u need to be a woman and say it to their face. u dont need to be putting stuff up on the net for every one to see. if u have a problem with some one go to them and tell them, u may not like the out come of it tho, but that is what adults do. only kids do this dumn stuff.
Haha u go girl! Luv ya chick
Jerilynn Orberson

Leitchfield, KY

#20 Sep 25, 2012
haha tasha had to take up for her frill cause there isnt no since in someone starten shyt tht shouldnt be started in da first place
hahaha

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Sep 25, 2012
jerilynn oreberson your a HOE and you know it so shut up
tasha

United States

#22 Sep 26, 2012
hahaha wrote:
jerilynn oreberson your a HOE and you know it so shut up
U kno wen some1 call sonebody a hoe is usually one themselve so look in th mirror sweetie before u call someblody else one
tasha

United States

#23 Sep 26, 2012
And we kno who sht gettn deep is..i kno exactly where ur stayin at..i dare u to say something else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min Paul 170,559
Matt Hersey of Hersey Farms 1 hr YKW 2
Worst bank people 3 hr DaMan 10
who is jenny stotts 5 hr rich 1
Judge spaulding 9 hr Ipac17 3
the worst thing to ever happen in c-ville (Jun '10) 16 hr People Let Them Rest 204
can i go to jail for child support while waitin... (Aug '11) Tue Jcbish80 74

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages