wondering what you know

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2010
I was just wondering what you might know about her. I have seen her around a few times. I hear she might have a man anyone know for sure and if so who? I think she is cute and wonder what she is like.
Jessica Swartz

AOL

#2 Jul 29, 2010
well if you wanna know something just ask! I'm single been that way for a min now! I'm beautiful and an awsome person for real! hahaaa
wondering what you know

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2010
Well Jessica I looked you up on face book and it appeared as though u had a man... Good to know that you are single and that you and that "nameless" boy are not together. Tell me more about u

Since: Jul 10

AOL

#4 Jul 30, 2010
i am single if you talking bout my pics with jerome we remain really goodfriends! I'm from Cincinnati,ohio been in ky for 4 1/2 yrs now! got 3 kids nd 2 step kids that recently moved back in with there dad. enrolling into C.U.! what else you wanna kno? Just ask I'm a very blunt person!
wondering what you know

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2010
Jessica Swartz wrote:
i am single if you talking bout my pics with jerome we remain really goodfriends! I'm from Cincinnati,ohio been in ky for 4 1/2 yrs now! got 3 kids nd 2 step kids that recently moved back in with there dad. enrolling into C.U.! what else you wanna kno? Just ask I'm a very blunt person!
No Jessica I was talking about this Daniel boy you keep talking with and getting gifts from that was the boy I was wondering if you were seeing but as I said before its good to know that you are single. And what are you going to be going to school for? What do you like to do for fun.

Since: Jul 10

AOL

#6 Aug 4, 2010
Daniel is a man that I've known for awhile that recently told me he liked me! I'm going to school for criminal justice. I like doing anything for fun!!!
Oh please

Gradyville, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2011
Jessica please haha you don't even have a GED and you take to much drugs , she's been arrested many time and she sleep with anyone .
Sherry

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2011
Oh please is right on the money!
Jessica Swartz

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2012
lol just sayin hi to my haters!! keep up the good work your all doing fine!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif (Jan '09) 28 min Bradley10 44
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr The_Box 131,417
Trolls ruin this Forum 2 hr LMS 1
Real Moderators 4 hr LMS 2
Mary Helen Grant 4 hr LMS 43
WAVE 3 News, 10/30/14, 11:00PM 4 hr LMS 17
Burning smell 4 hr LMS 5
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) 11 hr LMS 1,159

Freeze Warning for Taylor County was issued at October 31 at 3:17PM EDT

Campbellsville Dating