vick

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Be prepared for the time is near. Barrack Obama (anti Christ) will destroy America and all of her morales. Imperialism has always been around for thousands of years and always will be.
NoDubya

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Sorry, we got rid of the anti-Christ January, '09.
NoDubya

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 26, 2013
And by the way, you always capitalize GOD!!
whoa

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
guess if your name is 'morales' you'd betteer be hiding low........
read ur bible

Greensburg, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
in the bible says no one knows when the world will end..not even jesus knows when..so stop trying to get people worried..read ur bible before u start spreading lies..people makes me sick..go to church
The Truth

Centerville, TX

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Religion is just a failed science. The Bible was written when the Earth was flat and they believed distant stars were light from Heaven. Religion was responsible for the Dark ages which set mankind back 1,500 years and the fact that in the information age there are still people to ignorant to see this completely shocks me. Religious people need to stop procreating, they are holding back the human race.
LMS

Greensburg, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2013
vick wrote:
Be prepared for the time is near. Barrack Obama (anti Christ) will destroy America and all of her morales. Imperialism has always been around for thousands of years and always will be.
If God were to come soon would it not include the whole Earth?
You really think President Obama is that powerful???
You are a joke!!!!!
HIstoryChannel

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Yeah, God shows up every Sunday night on the History Channel!!!! Dont know if He gets paid union scale or not.
LMS

Greensburg, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2013
This was a stupid subject from the start and now you have really made it more stupid History!!!!!
HIstoryChannel

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 22, 2013
LMS wrote:
This was a stupid subject from the start and now you have really made it more stupid History!!!!!
Exactly. Thanks for understanding the post.
the truth

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear fat white women,.... 2 hr White woman 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CCzar 166,448
taylor Mitchell 9 hr hance 1
Hash family geneology Campbellsville (Jul '16) 9 hr Betty Jane Gorin 5
Jeremy wilcoxson (May '16) 13 hr Norat 17
Lil Avah Perkins assaulted by Gummy. 15 hr Florida Moose 2
Chris Chomo Agee 15 hr Florida Moose 2

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance