'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228872 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

corruptliar

Elizabethtown, KY

#14613 Jun 27, 2011
democrats are corrupt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, you are located in Vine Grove but have been visiting the "funny farm" in Etown for awhile. My bad! lol
If you don't have enough intelligence to even bother to read the health care crap your messiah has forced on the people of our country then sit down and shut the hell up. I informed myself by reading the damn thing on the internet so why don't you do yourself a favor and actually read up on what you are pretending to be informed about. I don't get paid to school your dumb ass and I don't have the time or patience to research shit for you and then help you attempt to comprehend.
It would be nice if you would read and learn and see for yourself instead of constantly repeating what the dems tell you sheep to say. You will learn a lot if you can master comprehending what you are reading. Pelosi promised we could see what was in the bill but first we had to blindly pass the bill into law. That's the first and last time that old botox bag of bones ever told the truth.
You are a dirtbag piece of shit and know nothing. I am done with your ignorant lying ass. Find something new to bitch about it, your old news. I actually live in the vacinity of VG, Etown, Cecilia but you will never know where. They have a funny farm in Etown. Guess you would know. You need to go back and have them adjust your meds lunatic. You can go back to your basement now. I am off to get the rest I need to continue working and paying my share of the benefits you enjoy from the Democrats, you peebagging, brainwashed, twisted LEMMING. Good night, fight with someone else. You have no facts or resources therefore, insignificant babble, spread somewhere else. RePUKE.
JustSayin

Dunmor, KY

#14614 Jun 27, 2011
http://www.republicanoffenders.com/index.html

There. There is a link that has links. Like I said it ain't BS, it ain't skewed facts. Good night.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#14616 Jun 28, 2011
Third World Sillyness.
DEMS AND LIBBYS MISTAKES wrote:
Sowande Ajumoke Omokunde - Democrat - the son of newly elected U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore, was booked on charges of criminal damage to property for allegedly slashing tires on 20 vans and cars rented by the Republican Party for use in Election Day voter turnout efforts.
Daniel David Rostenkowski - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Illinois from 1959 to 1995. Indicted on 17 felony charges- pleaded guilty to two counts of misuse of public funds and sentenced to seventeen months in federal prison.
Melvin Jay Reynolds - Democrat U.S. Representative from Illinois from 1993 to 1995. Convicted on sexual misconduct and obstruction of justice charges and sentenced to five years in prison.
Wayne Bryant - Democrat NJ state senator- was convicted was found guilty on all 12 counts against him including bribery and pension fraud.
Charles Coles Diggs, Jr.- Democrat - U.S. Representative from Michigan from 1955 to 1980. Convicted on eleven counts of mail fraud and filing false payroll forms- sentenced to three years in prison.te contract for maternity care.
John Murtha, Jr.- Democrat - U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania. Implicated in the Abscam sting, in which FBI agents impersonating Arab businessmen offered bribes to political figures; Murtha was cited as an unindicted co-conspirator.
Otto Kerner - Democrat governor of Illinois from 1961 to 1968 was jailed after the manager of two horse-racing tracks admitted to bribing the then- governor; charges were filed after Kerner left office he was convicted in 1973.
Dan Walker - Democrat governor of Illinois from1973 to 1977 served less than two years of a seven-year sentence for receiving improper loans a decade after leaving office.
Gerry Eastman Studds - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1973 to 1997. The first openly gay member of Congress. Censured by the House of Representatives for having sexual relations with a teenage House page.
Hiram Monserrate- Queens City Councilman and state Senator-elect - who has claimed to be an advocate of victims of domestic violence - was arrested for breaking a glass over his girlfriend's face. Monserrate, 41, a former cop, won election to the state Senate as a Democrat in November 2008.
James C. Green - Democrat - North Carolina State House of Representatives from 1961 to 1977. Charged with accepting a bribe from an undercover FBI agent, but was acquitted. Convicted of tax evasion in 1997.
Frederick Richmond - Democrat - U.S. Representative from New York from 1975 to 1982. Arrested in Washington, D.C., in 1978 for soliciting sex from a minor and from an undercover police officer - pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. Also - charged with tax evasion, marijuana possession, and improper payments to a federal employee - pleaded guilty.
l in aid of racketeering. Sentenced to three years in prison and fined $50,000.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#14617 Jun 28, 2011
RayOne wrote:
Third World Sillyness.
<quoted text>
I see, it silly when the democrats do but if a republican does somthing like that then it is immoral.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#14618 Jun 28, 2011
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>I see, it silly when the democrats do but if a republican does somthing like that then it is immoral.
Criminality is what the conversation should be.
Immoral behavior happens in both camps, Lifetime compensation is a perk, the district that sends, unworthy representation to national office should have to pay for it.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14619 Jun 28, 2011
A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door. "Hurry!" she said, "Stand in the corner."

She quickly rubbed baby oil all over him and then she dusted him with talcum powder. "Don't move until I tell you to," she whispered. "Just pretend you're a statue."

"What's this, honey?" the husband inquired as he entered the room.

"Oh, it's just a statue," she replied nonchalantly. "The Smith's bought one for their bedroom. I liked it so much, I got one for us too."

No more was said about the statue, not even later that night when they went to sleep.

Around two in the morning the husband got out of bed, went to the kitchen & returned a while later with a sandwich & a glass of milk.

"Here," he said to the 'statue', "Eat something. I stood like an idiot at the Smiths' for three days & nobody offered me as much as a glass of water."
Palinclonebachma n

Elizabethtown, KY

#14620 Jun 28, 2011
Let's meet the candidates that will get Obama elected again:

Bachmann: The rise before the fall
By Peter Fenn - 06/27/11 07:41 PM ET
Big news: Michele Bachmann is off to the races, claims Iowa as home turf, turns from media magnet into surging pony out of the gate. She has out-Palined Palin in the last 60 days.

Trust me folks, it won’t last. She has been the one candidate whom the Republican establishment has underestimated. That won’t last long. It really isn’t hard to get her number.

Chris Wallace asked her whether she was “flaky” and then apologized after Fox viewers went ballistic. She didn’t accept the apology. My gosh, we have a candidate to the right of Fox!

Now, I admit, using the word “flaky,” particularly to a female candidate, is a little over the top, even for Fox. But think about her views; think about what she has said on the campaign trail.

Republicans want her to be the nominee about as much as they want John Edwards as the next Republican nominee for vice president!

She is in favor of abolishing the “job-killing” EPA, as she stated in the New Hampshire debate and earlier in Iowa. And that is not the only department she wants to abolish — the Department of Education, the Department of Energy and the Department of Commerce are also on her list.

Yup, that will prove real popular in a general election. That will be a real boon for the U.S. economy.

Her charges and accusations that have been investigated by the Pulitzer Prize-winning website Politifact don’t fare much better. As Bob Schieffer pointed out on Sunday, only one of 23 statements was deemed completely true.

She said that only one offshore drilling permit had been issued by the Obama administration; the correct number is 200. She said Nancy Pelosi spent $100,000 on alcohol on her plane. Ridiculous. She began her career by calling for members of Congress to be investigated for their lack of patriotism.

And now the light of day has been shed on her family farm that has taken over $260,000 in subsidies and her husband’s business that has taken over $30,000 in state and federal money. Yessiree, we really hate that federal government, don’t we? Government handouts — abolish all those federal programs — just not the ones that give money to my family.

The point of all this is that Michele Bachmann will raise millions for her campaign based on her outlandish statements; she will hang in there in the debates; she might even win the straw poll in Iowa. But she is not a credible candidate for president of the United States. She has left the starting gate in a full gallop, but she will be lucky to make it to the finish line a year from now.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/preside ...

What a joke, just like quitter palin.
Palinclonebachma n

Elizabethtown, KY

#14621 Jun 28, 2011
Michele Bachmann stands by slavery comment

By ALEXANDER BURNS | 6/28/11 7:30 AM EDT
Michele Bachmann got into another history-related tussle on ABC's "Good Morning America" today, standing by a statement she made praising the founding fathers for having "worked tirelessly to end slavery."

ABC's George Stephanopoulos asked Bachmann to defend that comment, given the fact that the U.S. founders helped enshrine slavery in the Constitution and allowed it to continue as an institution until the Civil War.

Bachmann responded by pointing to the career of John Quincy Adams, the abolitionist president who was not yet nine years old when the Declaration of Independence was signed.

"If you look at one of our founding fathers, John Quincy Adams, that's absolutely true," Bachmann said. "He was a very young boy, but he was with his father, serving essentially as his father's secretary. He tirelessly worked throughout his life to make sure that we did, in fact, one day eradicate slavery from our nation, and I'm so grateful for that work."

Stephanopoulos responded: "He wasn't one of the founding fathers. He was a president, he was a secretary of state. As a member of Congress, you're right, he did work to end slavery decades later. But — so you're standing by this comment that the founding fathers worked tirelessly to end slavery?"

"Well John Quincy Adams most certainly was part of the Revolutionary War era," Bachmann said. "He was a young boy but he was actively involved."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/579...
Palinclonebachma n

Elizabethtown, KY

#14622 Jun 28, 2011
Michele Bachmann: Review minimum wage

By ALEXANDER BURNS | 6/28/11 7:43 AM EDT
Michele Bachmann left the door open to cutting the minimum wage in an interview Tuesday morning, telling ABC's "Good Morning America" that "all regulations" should be subject to review — and elimination.

George Stephanopoulos asked Bachmann to back up a proposal she floated in 2005, when she said taking "away the minimum wage ... could potentially wipe out unemployment because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level."

Bachmann didn't exactly defend that idea, but she didn't back away from it either, telling Stephanopoulos: "What I'm saying is that I think we need to look at all regulations. Whatever ones are inhibiting job growth."

Asked if "the minimum wage is one of them," Bachmann was noncommittal, repeating that "all regulations" ought to be on the chopping block.
Bachmann's minimum wage remarks are only the beginning of a massive quote file from her time in Congress and the Minnesota legislature. And the stronger she looks in the GOP primaries, the harder it will be for Bachmann to keep sidestepping questions about controversial statements like this one.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/579...
Palinclonebachma n

Elizabethtown, KY

#14623 Jun 28, 2011
How to tell John Wayne from John Wayne Gacy

A guide, for Michele Bachmann
Whoops! Michele Bachmann accidentally praised serial killer clown John Wayne Gacy in Iowa today.
Mrs. Bachmann grew up in Waterloo, and used the town as the backdrop for her campaign announcement, where she told Fox News: "Well what I want them to know is just like, John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That's the kind of spirit that I have, too."

John Wayne the actor was actually from Winterstet, Iowa, which is 150 miles southwest of Waterloo. Waterloo was the home, for a time, of John Wayne Gacy, the disturbed children's performer who killed 33 people.(Also John Wayne the actor was a drunk, racist draft-dodger and living in "his America" would basically mean the return of segregation.)

Maybe the evangelical wingnuts who've taught Bachmann that the Founding Fathers engineered the end of slavery despite dying some years before the Civil War also have some sort of oddball Christian history lesson about where John Wayne was really from, but it seems more likely that Bachmann just misremembered where John Wayne was born.(Her supporters will now begin reminding people of the time President Obama said "57 states" or whatever, and while that was kind of funny, it was not as funny as accidentally wishing to live in the world of a serial killing clown.)

Some helpful advice for Bachmann:
John Wayne wore a cowboy hat. John Wayne Gacy killed dozens of teenagers and young men.
John Wayne was in "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance" with Jimmy Stewart. John Wayne Gacy hid the bodies of most of his victims in his home's crawlspace

John Wayne supported Richard Nixon. John Wayne Gacy once made a painting of the Chicago Cubs playing against Disney's seven dwarfs.

What crazy thing will Michele Bachmann say next!(What she will say next is "thank you" to all the liberal blogs for publicizing this.)

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2...

Fox's Chris Wallace Asks Michele Bachmann:'Are You A Flake?' Yes she is..

What crazy thing will Michele Bachmann say next! Yes, what crazy thing will she say next...like her clone.
EducatedBetter

Shelbyville, KY

#14624 Jun 28, 2011
Quit pasting entire articles, learn the art of brevity.
foxcomedy

Elizabethtown, KY

#14626 Jun 28, 2011
Bill Maher Officially a Pig

Bill Maher on Friday once again spent a good amount of his HBO program bashing Sarah Palin and her family.

In the concluding segment, the "Real Time" host actually said of Bristol, "The s--t doesn't fall far from the bat"

Warning: Vulgar Language
http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-maher/2011/06/...
wtf

Clarksville, TN

#14629 Jun 28, 2011
foxcomedy wrote:
Bill Maher Officially a Pig
Bill Maher on Friday once again spent a good amount of his HBO program bashing Sarah Palin and her family.
In the concluding segment, the "Real Time" host actually said of Bristol, "The s--t doesn't fall far from the bat"
Warning: Vulgar Language
http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-maher/2011/06/...
Hats off to Maher. It is high time somebody put the Wasila Hillbillies in their place. The stupid Bristol thinks she can stump for abstinence after she had 2 babies in High School.

Good going Bill!
WTF is a moron

Hollywood, FL

#14630 Jun 28, 2011
So you would rather have people with no personal experiences with any problems preaching to others about their problems.

Only a libtard would every say such a ridiculous a ludicrous thing. According to WTF AA doesn't work because all those drunks have no right to help other drunks. lmao Thank you for once again exposing the lunacy of the left.
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Hats off to Maher. It is high time somebody put the Wasila Hillbillies in their place. The stupid Bristol thinks she can stump for abstinence after she had 2 babies in High School.
Good going Bill!
JustSayin

Princeton, KY

#14631 Jun 28, 2011
"So you would rather have people with no personal experiences with any problems preaching to others about their problems"

You're right...something akin to GOP trying to teach others how to balance a budget. LOL.
and

Greenbrier, AR

#14633 Jun 28, 2011
Conway is a pretty moderate Democrat. As a matter of fact I can't find anything on his website about abortion specifically. I do know he has mentiond he supports a woman's choice at some point in history. I'd prefer a more far left leaning person than Conway. I can only hope he's trying to appear more moderate because he doesn't want to offend any of the ignorant Kentuckians with is liberal ideas. I'm voting for Conway so you people do what you want. Rand Paul isn't anything like his father and that's a shame because Ron Paul is a really great politician. I'm not anti second amendment either. I don't know why everyone thinks liberals are anti gun ownership, I'm assuming it has to do with Clinton and that crippled man he put in the spot light who was a victim of a shooting so of course he's anti gun. Well, obviously the majority of liberals are pro second amendment and so is Conway. Quit watching so much Fox news
Stop The DREAM Act

United States

#14636 Jun 29, 2011
All of you wanted to end the Federal Reserve System so badly then get Ron Paul elected as president in 2012!:
Oh-Right

Winchester, KY

#14637 Jun 29, 2011
EducatedBetter

Shelbyville, KY

#14638 Jun 29, 2011
GUNS! ABORTION! CREATIONISM! GAYS!

It's all a ploy to distract people from the fact that the WTO is sending jobs to China by the millions.

Both the Democrats and Republicans are selling us out. Only ONE issue matters...

CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS!!!

Watch the voting record of each member of Congress. They vote in the interest of the corporations that contribute to their campaigns.

/And I didn't even have to plagiarize anybody else's articles.
Beth

Broken Arrow, OK

#14639 Jun 29, 2011
Watching the news this morning I heard that if you wanted to mention GOD at a soldier's funereal now, you had to get permission from the Goverment.
What has happened to our world?. Our freedom is truley gone. The goverment now can do whatever they want and we can't do a thing about it.
I belive it won't be long till we won't be voting for our elected officials, the will just appointed by our captors.
Rest In Peace America!{or not}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Ushers in Black Churches (Sep '10) 2 min all one 110
Black Bear sighting 22 min Bear man 4
Where are the grasshoppers? (Jun '12) 49 min LMS 23
Free landscaping rocks 3 hr Essie Cox 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Traveler 148,993
DawnaHash 4 hr Heck 2
Campbellsville topix master please read 9 hr LMS 8

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages