'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Carl

United States

#91491 Apr 2, 2013
A contingent of liberal Democrats in Congress is proposing a new federal gun control idea: mandatory liability insurance for gun owners.
When New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney introduced the legislation last month with eight other Democrats, she boasted that it is “the first bill to require liability insurance of gun buyers nationwide.”
Maloney’s Firearm risk protection act requires gun buyers to have “a qualified liability insurance policy” before they are able to legally purchase a firearm.
It also calls for the federal government to impose a fine as much as $10,000 if a gun owner doesn’t have insurance on a firearm purchased after the bill goes into effect.

Democrats Suck.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#91492 Apr 2, 2013
Carl wrote:
A contingent of liberal Democrats in Congress is proposing a new federal gun control idea: mandatory liability insurance for gun owners.
When New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney introduced the legislation last month with eight other Democrats, she boasted that it is “the first bill to require liability insurance of gun buyers nationwide.”
Maloney’s Firearm risk protection act requires gun buyers to have “a qualified liability insurance policy” before they are able to legally purchase a firearm.
It also calls for the federal government to impose a fine as much as $10,000 if a gun owner doesn’t have insurance on a firearm purchased after the bill goes into effect.
Democrats Suck.
republicans suck c-ck.
Jay

Paris, TN

#91493 Apr 2, 2013
And we should support amnesty???

While President Barack Obama and the upper-echelon members of the U.S. Homeland Security Department continue to claim that the U.S.-Mexico border is as “secure as it’s ever been,” this week the DHS’ Customs and Border Protection directorate cut about 4,000 agents from its force due to budget cuts — 20 percent of its total manpower — according to the National Border Patrol Council, the union representing rank-and-file agents and Federal News Radio on Friday.

"According to law enforcement officials, such as Detective Lt. Stephen Rodgers, this latest development leaves the U.S. and the American people more vulnerable to terrorists, narco-terrorists, crime gangs and other threats. "

" They arrived in rental cars, on foot, by boat, and by airplane. They attempted to enter four states on the northern border (Washington, New York, Michigan, and Idaho), three states on the southern border (California, Arizona, and Texas), and two other states requiring international air travel (Florida and Virginia)."

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#91494 Apr 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
And we should support amnesty???
While President Barack Obama and the upper-echelon members of the U.S. Homeland Security Department continue to claim that the U.S.-Mexico border is as “secure as it’s ever been,” this week the DHS’ Customs and Border Protection directorate cut about 4,000 agents from its force due to budget cuts — 20 percent of its total manpower — according to the National Border Patrol Council, the union representing rank-and-file agents and Federal News Radio on Friday.
"According to law enforcement officials, such as Detective Lt. Stephen Rodgers, this latest development leaves the U.S. and the American people more vulnerable to terrorists, narco-terrorists, crime gangs and other threats. "
" They arrived in rental cars, on foot, by boat, and by airplane. They attempted to enter four states on the northern border (Washington, New York, Michigan, and Idaho), three states on the southern border (California, Arizona, and Texas), and two other states requiring international air travel (Florida and Virginia)."
http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...
Blah blah blah blah blah blah more BS from the losers on the Right.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91495 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah blah more BS from the losers on the Right.
This is perfect lib answer, when you can't defend your loser of a president !!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#91496 Apr 2, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
This is perfect lib answer, when you can't defend your loser of a president !!!!!!!!!!
Blah blah blah blah blah blah the Election is over , you lost, again.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Jay

Paris, TN

#91497 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah blah more BS from the losers on the Right.

Oh wise one!!! so you think all these people who work for the government in national security and border protection are bla, bla, bla? Made up story eh? And while this country fills up with criminals,-( not to mention the thousands who got turned loose in Az. who will infiltrate the rest of the states)- you think the right will be the only losers?

Go back and read the article and do your research!
Jay

Paris, TN

#91498 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah blah the Election is over , you lost, again.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
This has nothing to do with who won the election. Get over that! It's a question of who is in this country that can harm, maim or kill Americans. And why the friggin hell should we support a people who refuse to assimilate and only wish to create havoc and take from American's what they paid into?

Are you stark raving a lunatic, man!!!?
next election

Pikeville, KY

#91499 Apr 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wise one!!! so you think all these people who work for the government in national security and border protection are bla, bla, bla? Made up story eh? And while this country fills up with criminals,-( not to mention the thousands who got turned loose in Az. who will infiltrate the rest of the states)- you think the right will be the only losers?
Old stupid ass, there were no illegals before President Obama right?

Go blow it our your butt you sore loser.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91500 Apr 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jay!
Because of a liberal governor Jerry Brown of California, to many hard criminals were released from a jail, do to re alignment ... few weeks ago one of those criminals entered the house, kidnapped 10 year old girl, raped her and released her...so, why this liberal losers don't give up on their security personnel and have those criminals released in their neighborhoods?????
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#91501 Apr 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with who won the election. Get over that! It's a question of who is in this country that can harm, maim or kill Americans. And why the friggin hell should we support a people who refuse to assimilate and only wish to create havoc and take from American's what they paid into?
Are you stark raving a lunatic, man!!!?
You little chickens hit, go hide behind your Mommy.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91502 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah blah the Election is over , you lost, again.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
You're absolute psychopath! This criminals can harm you too, they don't kill or rape Republicans only ...this 10 year old little girl could be your own niece or a little sister ...you lunatic ...moron !!!!!!!!!!
What is wrong with you, my God..........
Jay

Paris, TN

#91503 Apr 2, 2013
next election wrote:
<quoted text>Old stupid ass, there were no illegals before President Obama right?
Go blow it our your butt you sore loser.

Did I say there were no illegals before Obama? Stop putting words in my sentences. Thirty million plus, on welfare, free gratis assistance........did not exist then. Not like today! Billions in taxpayer money supports this program, so who else is the losers here? Gun running, drug running, slum housing and extortion: murder, rape, killing.....sorry, you are dead wrong - so get over it and admit it - loser!

Better yet, move to the Arizona border!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#91504 Apr 2, 2013
3 women were sitting in a bar (Redhead,Blonde and a Brunette)they're all pregnant. The Brunette says,I know what I'm going to have! The other 2 asked,How? I was on top when I concieved,so I will have a boy. The Redhead said,I will have a girl,because I was on the bottom. The Blonde starts crying and orders another shot and starts screaming,Puppies,Puppies!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#91505 Apr 2, 2013
Hi you Guys ...
How goes it ?:)
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#91506 Apr 2, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolute psychopath! This criminals can harm you too, they don't kill or rape Republicans only ...this 10 year old little girl could be your own niece or a little sister ...you lunatic ...moron !!!!!!!!!!
What is wrong with you, my God..........
You chickenshit republitard pos go hide under the Bed.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#91507 Apr 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say there were no illegals before Obama? Stop putting words in my sentences. Thirty million plus, on welfare, free gratis assistance........did not exist then. Not like today! Billions in taxpayer money supports this program, so who else is the losers here? Gun running, drug running, slum housing and extortion: murder, rape, killing.....sorry, you are dead wrong - so get over it and admit it - loser!
Better yet, move to the Arizona border!
Move to canada you blabbering numb nuts pos, you ramble on with the same BS right wing talking points that you hears on Faux News.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#91508 Apr 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hi you Guys ...
How goes it ?:)
Slow But Sure! Nice day!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#91509 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You chickenshit republitard pos go hide under the Bed.
Next time criminal is in your neighborhood or breaking your door, YOU might be hiding under the bed... you idiot ...!!!!!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#91510 Apr 2, 2013
kids b gone wrote:
Obviously Hot C is a child. A disturbed child. Maybe he wasn't hugged enough when he was younger or maybe his uncles hugged him a little too much. lol Look, he doesn't have any friends, he is an outcast, he is disturbed...leave him alone before he goes off the deep end. It's simple. Ignore the kid. When you see his name by a post do not read the post. If someone replies to one of his posts do not read that post. Hot C listens to voices in his head every day. If he doesn't have a voice on here then he will wander back to the basement and play video games and whine.
If you really want to get this kid off of an adult website then ignore him. Works every time!
True! I think he suffers from a superiority complex .He thinks he owns this forum, and we might be letting him by letting him get us off track and focusing on him. LOL! If we ignored him it would drive him over the edge! If we want to get rid of this little twerp ,we need to pretend he's not here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liquor Store Armed Robbery 4 min LMS 19
Hey North Korea! 8 min LMS 9
family medicine 17 min LMS 26
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Known Fact 131,920
Looking for Miranda 11 hr Dr Fhil 9
Sharpton 13 hr LMS 7
I have something to tell everyone Sun LMS 11
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web