'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258927 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wsfer

Henderson, KY

#86834 Mar 14, 2013
hang more dong movies sht funny but true dong
NOT AMERICAN LADY

Van Nuys, CA

#86835 Mar 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
So
excited
bout
our get together.
Oh look the sky is falling.it's BO fault.
Where is my food stamps. They are late.it's his
fault. I stink, his fault. My ass is fat and flat
His fault. I have no life, his fault. I ugly as sin
his fault to.
Boy, you're desperate DUMB, little "countrygirl"...
You can't ever be "American Lady"...she has style, she has fire, and you, desperately needing a psychiatrist ...get help little one! Now with Obamacare you can easily get help for pre existing condition, and to be in love with phony in chief, you get extra fine care...
Reality

Greenville, KY

#86836 Mar 14, 2013
Dam my hoves is hurting. That black presidents fault. Got to go to the out house. his fault.no running water his fault. I'm inbred his fault again.
the saying I a racist, his fault didn't have much to say bout them colored's til he got in.
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#86837 Mar 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
My weiner ain't been the same since they announced him commander and chief 4years ago. Yes it is his fault.
No, I don't have a 'weiner' and YOU dummy have sick obsession with PHONY IN CHIEF...

NO, we don't have commander in chief, because he is illegal alien...YES,'your man' Obama...
YES IT IS HIS FAULT...for destroying America!!!!!
NOT REALITY

Van Nuys, CA

#86838 Mar 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
Dam my hoves is hurting. That black presidents fault. Got to go to the out house. his fault.no running water his fault. I'm inbred his fault again.
the saying I a racist, his fault didn't have much to say bout them colored's til he got in.
...countrygirl...hove in your mouth and STFU...
American Lady

Greenville, KY

#86839 Mar 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice one "countrygirl" posting as everyone on the board. We don't live in Princeton, Ky. Take your mental issues somewhere else, you're a waste of space!!!
Adios dumb-bell!!!
Jay don't respond to that BS. Your b/p is going up,
drawing blood to you're big head,taking away from your little head. We all know its his fault.
American Lady

Greenville, KY

#86840 Mar 14, 2013
Got
hair
around
my
nipples. Got to
much
testosterone. Sure hope
Smith's animal grooming can fix it.
if they can't it's BO fault you know.just saying
NOT AMERICAN LADY

Van Nuys, CA

#86841 Mar 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay don't respond to that BS. Your b/p is going up,
drawing blood to you're big head,taking away from your little head. We all know its his fault.
...countrygirl, drawing blood from your ass to your head, it is very slow process. Eventually, will get there and you may recover from DUMBNESS !!!!!

...but, there is NO cure for been desperately in love with a PHONY IN CHIEF... yes 'your man' Dumbama...
American Lady

Greenville, KY

#86842 Mar 14, 2013
Going
to
my
cat
pad. don't have a bed and you know who's fault it
is.
nighty nite
NOT AMERICAN LADY

Van Nuys, CA

#86843 Mar 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Got
hair
around
my
nipples. Got to
much
testosterone. Sure hope
Smith's animal grooming can fix it.
if they can't it's BO fault you know.just saying
Of course it is Obama's fault, especially creating MONSTERS like this monkey countrygirl...

Obama is illegally in 'our' White House ...yes,'your man' Obama is illegal alien...just saying.
Reality

Greenville, KY

#86844 Mar 14, 2013
Night girl. remember if you can't sleep you know who's fault it is.
NOT AMERICAN LADY

Van Nuys, CA

#86845 Mar 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Going
to
my
cat
pad. don't have a bed and you know who's fault it
is.
nighty nite
...countrygirl, you sleep with a democRAT tonight

...yes...

'your man', Nobama...it's all his fault! You're absolutely right! Finally, blood from your ass it's getting to your head!

nighty nite.
Not American Lady

Greenville, KY

#86846 Mar 14, 2013
Everybody gone?
Good
time to
scratch
the
old
cooter
NOT REALITY

Van Nuys, CA

#86847 Mar 14, 2013
Reality wrote:
Night girl. remember if you can't sleep you know who's fault it is.
Yes, countrygirl...it's all his fault, democRAT and 'your man' illegal alien, Nobama, phony in chief!
NOT REALITY

Greenville, KY

#86850 Mar 14, 2013
not reality. not american lady. Finally we can tell the truth about ourselves. we are neither of these names. Feels good to get that load off our hairy chests. You know when we go to Smith's animal grooming on our trip. They got cow shit facials .we should get us one. so excited.
countrygirlgonem ad

Van Nuys, CA

#86851 Mar 14, 2013
NOT REALITY wrote:
not reality. not american lady. Finally we can tell the truth about ourselves. we are neither of these names. Feels good to get that load off our hairy chests. You know when we go to Smith's animal grooming on our trip. They got cow shit facials .we should get us one. so excited.
Finally you flipped little one...cow shit all over your face...hairy chest, now you're a werewolf ...tee hee hee...stop! Anymore tricks? It's getting boring!
NOT AMERICAN LADY

Van Nuys, CA

#86852 Mar 14, 2013
Not American Lady wrote:
Everybody gone?
Good
time to
scratch
the
old
cooter
I might let you scratch my cooter, but, only if you got rabies vaccine?
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#86853 Mar 14, 2013
Worse wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an easy target. No pun intended.
By the way, target is on my behind, use your lips!
Not American Lady

Greenville, KY

#86854 Mar 14, 2013
I'm back
Cooter scratching didn't knock me out.
No fun doing your own self. But we know who's fault that is.
just going to sit around and write down things I need done, when I go on my trip to Smith's animal grooming. Hope I get my money 's worth. If I don't I know who's fault it is.
not uncle flabby

Edmonton, KY

#86855 Mar 14, 2013
Not American Lady wrote:
I'm back
Cooter scratching didn't knock me out.
No fun doing your own self. But we know who's fault that is.
just going to sit around and write down things I need done, when I go on my trip to Smith's animal grooming. Hope I get my money 's worth. If I don't I know who's fault it is.
You really should sue that guy behind the dumpster that sells you drugs. He's lacing your shit and that's why you are so batshit crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Frank Rizzo 159,541
Christie Scott Witham 1 hr Info 1
Anna ct on fire 2 hr Tina 8
Team national (Jul '15) 2 hr Sam 2
ashley montgomery (Sep '15) 2 hr truth will set y... 3
Dalton Turpin 3 hr Heartbroken 4
are ya'll stupid 5 hr Whatever 8

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages