'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190292 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Paris, TN

#49412 Sep 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
Why did the US Ambassador leave Tripoli to help evacuate the consulate without adequate protection? Three of those killed were his security detail, but that seems inadequate in a country like Libya, especially given the fact that the security at the consulate was not American private security or Marines, but rather local corrupt Libyans. How could we ever even set up a consulate in Benghazi and not use our soldiers to guard it? That is an lack of judgement and whoever made that decision has blood on their hands. It is unforgivable and would be no matter who is in the White House. This tragedy could have and should have been avoided.
Why does Obama miss more intelligence briefings than he attends?

AYK, you said and questioned:

"That is an lack of judgement and whoever made that decision has blood on their hands.

It is unforgivable and would be no matter who is in the White House."

~~~~~~~~~~

Those decisions were made under the authority of Hillary Clinton.

The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is the President's chief foreign affairs adviser. The Secretary carries out the President's foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States. On January 21, 2009, Hillary Rodham Clinton was sworn in as the 67th Secretary of State of the United States.
Chit Stain

Elkhorn City, KY

#49413 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>because you are a stupid Liar make up more BS.
No !.. he is clueless how to run a nation and out of touch . No BS given on this reply ,
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49414 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>because you are a stupid Liar make up more BS.
You call EVERYONE a liar so you are obviously unable to make any type of logical response. Easy way out. Just call everyone liars and you don't have to defend anything. I don't even think you read it. What a jerk!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49415 Sep 22, 2012
i have a question for you wrote:
<quoted text> wow, you come off as stupid.
He is STUPID!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#49416 Sep 22, 2012
firstofthemonther wrote:
<quoted text> Wow did I just cu use Fox News and the truth in the same sentence, that is almost as bad a using Sarah Palin as an authority on JESUS!! The No 1 problem this country is faceing is STUPID PEOPLE and U just cant fix stupid!!!!!
...the way to move forward in life is to "admitt" your wrong doing.......so, start by looking in the mirror, and admiting you are stupid!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#49418 Sep 22, 2012
Obama's Pig.

Wild Bill for America.

http://www.youtube.com :80/watch_popup?v=FsNNt8GZ2YA

LOL!
Anonymous

Hazard, KY

#49419 Sep 22, 2012
Who is this Mary Doris Decker women?
what

Glasgow, KY

#49420 Sep 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You call EVERYONE a liar so you are obviously unable to make any type of logical response. Easy way out. Just call everyone liars and you don't have to defend anything. I don't even think you read it. What a jerk!
That's just wtf following his leader. Everybody else lies. He is the victim in every situation. He blames everybody else for everything. He's a mini Obama. Wouldn't it be great if Obama had to take all of the losers on topix with him when he is booted out of office in November? lol Nah, on second thought I hope they stick around so we can all watch Romney get us back on the right path together. With President Romney we won't have class warfare, no race baiting, no arrogant, narcissistic holier-than-thou late night appearances on David Letterman while our citizens are being murdered by terrorists...a real president at last! No more Obama the man-child to have to deal with and his little meltdowns when he doesn't get his way. Oh, hurry up November.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49422 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
You know there are newspapers with Conservative editorials
there are papers with liberal editorials.
There is Conservative radio stations which far out number any liberal radio station.
there are Conservative magazines by the droves and liberal magazines.
On the T.V. there's MS-NBC and FOX I don't know what CNN is and neither to they! Oh there are numerous conservative blogs and liberal ones too!
So don't come off with this lame stream media being liberal BIASED...
...It's just not true!
PBS actually gives a good news cast it's quite and you can hear people talk without someone trying to over talk them.
As far as the evening news cast they show mostly sound bites when it comes to the presidential race.
They will give details on real events like a forest fire in Colorado or something like that.

So give me an example of your liberal media bias if you want to convince me different!
Sure I can do just that, but I do find it hard to believe that you don't think it exists. So how is this for starters?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/top-50-examp...
http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/201...
http://www.dennyburk.com/fact-checking-and-eg...
http://www.examiner.com/article/top-ten-media...
http://newsbusters.org/

There are far to many examples to count, you should do a lil research to see for yourself. Form your opinion on what you find. Also NPR is liberal news station as well as MSNBC.
Jay

Paris, TN

#49423 Sep 22, 2012
Jay wrote:
Obama's Pig.
Wild Bill for America.
LOL!
Well, that wouldn't post, so maybe this will?

&fe ature=plcp

http://www.wildbillforamerica.com/
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49424 Sep 22, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
You know there are newspapers with Conservative editorials
there are papers with liberal editorials.
There is Conservative radio stations which far out number any liberal radio station.
there are Conservative magazines by the droves and liberal magazines.
On the T.V. there's MS-NBC and FOX I don't know what CNN is and neither to they! Oh there are numerous conservative blogs and liberal ones too!
So don't come off with this lame stream media being liberal BIASED...
...It's just not true!
PBS actually gives a good news cast it's quite and you can hear people talk without someone trying to over talk them.
As far as the evening news cast they show mostly sound bites when it comes to the presidential race.
They will give details on real events like a forest fire in Colorado or something like that.
So give me an example of your liberal media bias if you want to convince me different!
Also the only conservative radio stations are on XMSirus. There used to be far more liberal stations on XM but their ratings were so poor that they couldn't keep an audience, but there are still a few but they don't describe themselves as liberal yet they consistently rail against conservatives and they're obviously in the tank for Obama. Most people don't know that they aren't getting the whole truth they just accept what they are being told and liberal stations do not retract any error or misstated fact. Most people also don't realize that the media doesn't care if they lie to the public or fail to cover certain stories in order to push their personal adjenda. If you look back over history people like Hugo Chavez, Putin to including Hitler. The media is typically manipulated by their personal belief in what a politician is saying; instead they should be just reporting the facts and challenging the topic, fair and balanced.
firstofthemonter

Sheridan, AR

#49425 Sep 22, 2012
This Election is the most important Election in are Life Time, all I am saying is put a little effort in and figure out who represents YOU, there is so many issues its hard to cover them. In the Big picture KY dosnt matter how we vote for Pres. because of the Electorial College, however the Senate Races are, did u know Doctors are in the Top 5% of income, look at what has happened to our country, Ross Peroe told us what was going to happen we shouldnt B surprized. Please point out one thing that Mitch, Hal, or Rand has done for KY, or explain what Obama has done to KY, you would think after 4 yrs they could say a little more than Obama Care, what is his Radical Agenda, ha ha Consumer Protection, the No1 problem in this country is People dont know the truth, have u noticed how bad they are lying it talks about the truth being hard to find in the end of days, this last one about the Coal Miner, turns out he wasnt even a coal miner, they will do or say anything, they think u are stupid, please dont prove them right!!
firstofthemonter

Sheridan, AR

#49426 Sep 22, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...the way to move forward in life is to "admitt" your wrong doing.......so, start by looking in the mirror, and admiting you are stupid!!
Jondee I will admit I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, High School Drop Out, got married when I was 17 had 4 Children by the time I was 20, i am the product of a 16 yr old mother, never really knew my Father, been own my own most of my Life, it occured to me the other day that I had to start over in the 1980s in the Reagen Recesion, and I am noticing a lot of simarlity in what is going on now in the Bush Recesion, to put it simply rich are getting rich and the poor are well u know the drill, thee fact is the working man is a sucker, which is a fact they dont even try to hide anymore, telling me to start my own company, never mind that thay destroyed the one I had, oh I forgot I could borrow the money from my parents or maybe sell some stock, did he mean farm animals!!
truthwillsetyouf ree

Ashland, KY

#49427 Sep 23, 2012
Hey wrote:
Well then why in the fk didn't he??????
Because he believes that everyone should get a fair shot not just the 1%
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49428 Sep 23, 2012
Hey wrote:
I bet his ass got rich on a couple back alley deals..(Tax Payers)money no doubt..
Probably bought some Chinese Solar Panels or Chinese labor to erect some bridges or was it Petrobas in Brazil that got 10 that's right BILLION dollars to set up the oil derricks that were took from our shores??
Any of that crap helping our economy..
You should show some proof of this. Also "if" and I use the word "if" loosely; if the oil rigs were moved from our shores, then it was probably because this current administration anti-drilling policies. Also if you don't know or understand oil rigs are NOT controlled by the US GOVT. they are a "Private" business therefore they can move anywhere where they are welcome. It seems as if you think the US GOVT. controls private businesses, well in this country we have a constitution and that is in place to "Limit" the power of the FEDERAL and STATE GOVT.; it is also NOT their job to create jobs for the economy.
right1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#49429 Sep 23, 2012
News
Chandler Says Kentucky Certified Underground Miner “Isn’t A Miner”
Thursday, September 20th

LEXINGTON, KY – Continuing his desperate effort to hide his complicity in the Obama Administration's War on Coal, Ben Chandler today intensified his attack on Heath Lovell, a Kentucky Certified Underground Coal Miner who began working underground at age 18, releasing a new television advertisement which dismisses the loss of more than 2,000 Kentucky coal jobs this year as a “big lie” because, at least in Chandler's mind, Lovell “isn't a miner.”

“Ben Chandler's persistent attacks on a third-generation Kentucky coal miner who rose to a position of responsibility through the sweat of his own brow show just how badly Washington has warped this career politician's perspective,” congressional candidate Andy Barr said.

“He thinks there's something wrong with Heath Lovell's success – that somehow, becoming a manager means you stop understanding and caring for people you have worked alongside for years. Meanwhile, he says a labor boss who represents just 3% of Kentucky miners located in one mine – and who likely hasn't worked in a mine for decades – speaks for 'real coal miners.' Simply mind-blowing.

“It's time Ben Chandler faced up to his complicity in the War on Coal, and stopped trashing a hard-working Kentucky coal miner who made good.”

Chandler Falsehood: Heath Lovell “isn't a miner.”

Fact: Heath Lovell is a Kentucky Certified Underground Miner, a Kentucky Certified Mine Foreman, a Kentucky Certified Mine Instructor, and a Kentucky Certified Electrician. He attended the University of Kentucky as a Singletary Scholar, graduating with a degree in electrical engineering. While attending UK, Lovell worked as an underground coal miner during his summer, spring, and Christmas vacations. Following his graduation, Lovell returned to coal mining full time. Having worked his way up to his current position, Lovell supervises the work of hundreds of coal miners, going underground at least once a week.

Chandler Falsehood: Ben Chandler has been endorsed by “Kentucky's real miners.”

Fact: Chandler has been endorsed only by the United Mine Workers' Association, which represents just 3% of Kentucky's coal miners and whose membership is limited to one Western Kentucky coal mine.

Chandler Falsehood: Ben Chandler “took on his own party to protect Kentucky coal jobs” and “opposed unfair EPA regulations.”

Fact: These claims do not list any supporting sources for a reason. Because there aren't any. In fact, these assertions completely contradict Chandler's record:

In 2009, Chandler voted for the job-killing “cap and trade” bill, which could have cost Kentucky as many as 35,000 jobs by 2030, according to the Science Applications International Corporation.
Chandler claims he voted for cap and trade because “that that was a better option for the coal industry than the EPA coming in”- but Chandler has voted consistently against congressional proposals to curb the EPA's abuses of power:
1) Chandler voted against H.R. 2018, the “Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011”, which would have prohibited the EPA from arbitrarily overriding Kentucky's decisions to issue coal mine permits. In a lawsuit pursued by Governor Steve Beshear, a federal district court ruled last month that the EPA acted illegally.

2) Chandler opposed H.R. 10, the “Regulations in Need of Scrutiny Act”(the REINS Act), a bill introduced by former U.S. Rep. Geoff Davis (KY-04) that earned bipartisan support in the U.S. House of Representatives, which would have required congressional review and approval of major new regulations.

3) Chandler became an original co-sponsor of H.R. 1375, the “Clean Water Protection Act,” which would have effectively banned surface mining in Kentucky.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#49430 Sep 23, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You should show some proof of this. Also "if" and I use the word "if" loosely; if the oil rigs were moved from our shores, then it was probably because this current administration anti-drilling policies. Also if you don't know or understand oil rigs are NOT controlled by the US GOVT. they are a "Private" business therefore they can move anywhere where they are welcome. It seems as if you think the US GOVT. controls private businesses, well in this country we have a constitution and that is in place to "Limit" the power of the FEDERAL and STATE GOVT.; it is also NOT their job to create jobs for the economy.
There is more oil being produced in the US than ever before you dumbass.
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#49431 Sep 23, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just wtf following his leader. Everybody else lies. He is the victim in every situation. He blames everybody else for everything. He's a mini Obama. Wouldn't it be great if Obama had to take all of the losers on topix with him when he is booted out of office in November? lol Nah, on second thought I hope they stick around so we can all watch Romney get us back on the right path together. With President Romney we won't have class warfare, no race baiting, no arrogant, narcissistic holier-than-thou late night appearances on David Letterman while our citizens are being murdered by terrorists...a real president at last! No more Obama the man-child to have to deal with and his little meltdowns when he doesn't get his way. Oh, hurry up November.
I just had a flash of Obama and wtf as mini-me, playing the parts in "the spy who shaged me" or whatever that stupid movie was called! Ive had a good laugh! Thanks what!
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#49432 Sep 23, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>There is more oil being produced in the US than ever before you dumbass.
Oh God speak of the devil, and he appears!
wtf

Lexington, KY

#49433 Sep 23, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had a flash of Obama and wtf as mini-me, playing the parts in "the spy who shaged me" or whatever that stupid movie was called! Ive had a good laugh! Thanks what!
Grow some teeth you inbred white trash TN hick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joel Gaddis=KKK (Nov '09) 3 hr rms5366 123
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Family Man 142,410
Pulling off the road for motorcycles 9 hr Frank 11
Jenny Ray 11 hr Flint Hill Bandit 8
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Sat One 1,199
Elaine Caffey ? Fri machine 2
Does anyone know khristy england? Fri jamie simmons 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages