been looking for her

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 3, 2012
I'm looking to meet some big girls in campbellsville.

Leave am email address if u want to talk. I am ver serious and want to meet asap.
Me too

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2012
I think it is funny how anytime someone makes a post looking for some personal attention they get messed with on here. If your not looking for anything or don't like these comments then don't open the conversation. Don't comment and move on. I am also looking for any pretty big girls who are bored today. I'm home all day with nothing to do.
fo sho

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2012
I look for big girls too. I like to shackle them to my basement wall for about a month. They have to drop at least 30 pounds, it makes the skin better for sewing.
rebel_fighter

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2012
It should not be hard to find BIG GIRLS in Campbellsville, all you have to do is waite for the Mexicans to go back to Mexico and they will be available!!!!!
just me

Crockett, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2012
so true imao big girls and 500$ cars will be back when the mexicans are gone lol
rob

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Shade in the summer, heat in the Winter.
Yeps

France

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Thank you DeShawn, Tyrone and Chico.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 17, 2012
Big cornbread feed country girls.That really have the dumpling on them.That would field dress at 400lb easy.That the kind you need.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 19, 2012
hey big girls are the best there is nothing sexier than a full figured women but i say the bigger the better....

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Somebody got to love them!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 21, 2012
wat a lucky man they are to if they have one to love is all i have to say .... sexier and looks better than a girl who looks liek a toothpick

Since: May 10

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2012
im sorry, i think its disgusting! theres someone for everyone...... i just think it looks nasty.
Wrong

Buffalo, TX

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Me too wrote:
I think it is funny how anytime someone makes a post looking for some personal attention they get messed with on here. If your not looking for anything or don't like these comments then don't open the conversation. Don't comment and move on. I am also looking for any pretty big girls who are bored today. I'm home all day with nothing to do.
Theres a big lesbo that works with kids they say, wish i knew which place she works anybody know
Like them big

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2012
all women are pretty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min ChromiuMan 168,902
Marcia rakes 1 hr Know her all my life 1
Renn Peck child molester (Jul '15) 1 hr Someone whoknows 8
Sara Parke 7 hr Shame 7
Who has the most charges for AI? 8 hr KATHY TUngate 2
who knows the trashy walls girls? China and Kayla Mon justsayin 3
What going on South Campbellsville Cardnation S... Mon Blahblahblues 3

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages