LW eleven

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Do people who go to WKU want to do anything else but party? The ones I know on twitter are like class sucks and then brag about how wasted they get, it's one big party paid for by government loans!
really?

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2012
LW eleven wrote:
Do people who go to WKU want to do anything else but party? The ones I know on twitter are like class sucks and then brag about how wasted they get, it's one big party paid for by government loans!
Government loans are exactly that, a loan. Which means the recipient pays that money back. If they were going there on a grant awarded to them by the government then I'd think you would have something to b**** about. They're young, who cares that they party? Is it affecting you in any way other than you're not involved? Think NOT. There really is nothing better for people in this county to do is b**** about everything is there??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min mdbuilder 177,813
Jackie Bottoms 1 hr ASDF18 5
Kelly Steele 7 hr Fatboy 2
Taylor County Regional Hospital (Jan '17) Wed Prince Harry 42
Txt or face Wed trump 2
Bored and single and bored again (Jan '10) Wed Hill 30
people at amazon using fmla are being targeted ... (May '13) Wed Halfmoon 15

Campbellsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages