does wal-mart need a union for their ...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“The Australian Jesus”

Since: Oct 10

Heaven on a Stick

#62 May 31, 2011
No way wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad unions are all but on their way out. They haven't done a thing for me except cause prices to go up at retail. All they do is protect the lazy worthless employees and send jobs overseas. I agree with what others say if Wal-Mart goes union I will never step foot back in their door. If you like unions that is your right but thankfully most American's have no use for them. If I had to guess you are a big time Democrat.
Well I guess you feel different even though you benefit from Unionism...I can't help that mate...keep us up to date on your plan on living life as a "individual" and your self supporting retirement before your hit the "Home" circuit looking for a bed with unfunded "palliative" care.

“The Australian Jesus”

Since: Oct 10

Heaven on a Stick

#63 May 31, 2011
"I'll never set foot in Wally-mart again if they unionize"...just a pity you dicks feel as strong about Wally-mart sourcing goods from the chinks in the first place...yes god bless americans.
LMS

Buffalo, TX

#64 May 31, 2011
darius wrote:
that do you guys think!
Just my name.
Walmart associate

Dallas, TX

#65 Jul 3, 2011
Unions Are Awful wrote:
<quoted text>Just more liberal BS propoganda from the home of the unionized Democrat Food Stamp Party. Regarding Kroger being $2 apound higher on certain cuts of beef, I saw with my own eyes within 45 minutes. Oh yeah, at Sam's the butcher's are cutting beef from basically the same slaughter houses. Now tell us that it is imported from China. I think you are full of crap.
You can continue to shop at Kroger's and pay all the high prices you want. I probably know at least 50 people that were former Kroger shoppers. I assume you will call all of them liars just like you did me.
You really dont now what ur talking about I wok for walmart and I have a friend that has been working for the company for twenty years, and meet and talked with him a few time and she has said everything that he just said It has abandoned all of it's original values, manegment are like overlords with no questionded authority and their bonuses are just as much as their yearly salllery they don't do allot of work and fire people right and left when that authority is questioned in any way, make people stay late and if they have overtime at the end of the week they are punished for it, and there is no real way to get help any higher then ur store manager and that's hoping hes not just as evil or selfish as ur direct supravisor, all regular associates are usually rested like servants, we resanly had a bad inventory and rather then blame it on the store manager who was directly responsible for it the fired some old lady who had no control what so ever over our store inventory management, WHICH IS The STORE MANAGERS JOB, so please no what ur talking abot before you open ur mouth and make ur self look stupid, times are hard and people are needy and desperate and affraid to speak out because it's not as so simple as to just go out and get a new imaginary job
Unions are Awful

Clarksville, IN

#66 Jul 3, 2011
Walmart associate wrote:
<quoted text> You really dont now what ur talking about I wok for walmart and I have a friend that has been working for the company for twenty years, and meet and talked with him a few time and she has said everything that he just said It has abandoned all of it's original values, manegment are like overlords with no questionded authority and their bonuses are just as much as their yearly salllery they don't do allot of work and fire people right and left when that authority is questioned in any way, make people stay late and if they have overtime at the end of the week they are punished for it, and there is no real way to get help any higher then ur store manager and that's hoping hes not just as evil or selfish as ur direct supravisor, all regular associates are usually rested like servants, we resanly had a bad inventory and rather then blame it on the store manager who was directly responsible for it the fired some old lady who had no control what so ever over our store inventory management, WHICH IS The STORE MANAGERS JOB, so please no what ur talking abot before you open ur mouth and make ur self look stupid, times are hard and people are needy and desperate and affraid to speak out because it's not as so simple as to just go out and get a new imaginary job
For those employees that don't like Walmart - QUIT..... If you unionize we customers will QUIT.
in the know

Casey, IL

#67 Jul 5, 2011
union adds a tremendous amount of cost to the company. walmart is in its 8th qtr of not meeting earnings, 41,000?, try 65,000
Walmart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, the challenge you should seek is go work there yourself and feel what the associates feel! I give you by the third month you'll be ready to walk!! My wife is in no way lazy as she's the hardest worker I know, so for you to say union is for lazy employees makes me believe you have a one set mind anyways! Like I siad before, I am usually in no way for union but when it comes to Walmart I would vote yes for that!! And yes, people should stop giving Walmart even more money and let Walmart feel like Kmart for once! I am amazed at people who open there mouths and have no idea what they are talking about!! Even more so, you must be in Walmart management and are totally against union knowing your 41,000.00 a year salary plus bonuses will be gone if you go union!!...LOL!! Makes me laugh when I think about it!!!:)
options

Elizabethtown, KY

#68 Jul 9, 2011
It has its good points and bad.
LMS

Pittsburgh, PA

#69 Jul 10, 2011
Yeah walmart need a union. So does McDonalds and Amazon
No to unions

Clarksville, IN

#70 Jul 10, 2011
options wrote:
It has its good points and bad.
If they ever unionize and they won't, but if they did they would lose have of their customers. People aren't buying this union foolishness. Even Obama and the Dems are beginning to see it now.
randy

North Las Vegas, NV

#71 Oct 26, 2012
working for walmart i can tell you they need to have a union to protect it's employee's. years ago walmart was all about a family and it's associates. today we are not associates and not even employee's but rather slaves. easy to say how can you be a slave when you have freedom of choice? My question back would be what choice? when i have no choice them i feel like a slave to big greedy company.

the response from walmart is we listen to our associates but they hear nothing. i have worked in several different stores and they are all the same Associates getting screwed and walmart grabbing the benefits of bad economy and hard times for americans.
knowdem

United States

#72 Oct 28, 2012
randy wrote:
working for walmart i can tell you they need to have a union to protect it's employee's. years ago walmart was all about a family and it's associates. today we are not associates and not even employee's but rather slaves. easy to say how can you be a slave when you have freedom of choice? My question back would be what choice? when i have no choice them i feel like a slave to big greedy company.

the response from walmart is we listen to our associates but they hear nothing. i have worked in several different stores and they are all the same Associates getting screwed and walmart grabbing the benefits of bad economy and hard times for americans.
Slaves got paid? All the history books need to be re-written. Food and item costs will always rise. People deciding to work there is a decision of their own. Does the store have a gunman and gather everyone up at gunpoint every day? Come on now, move on to a new job or do what you do on the job when you are faced with a personal situation, shut the h3!! up already

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Parke 41 min C Dawg 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Rose_NoHo 174,892
amazon pay raises & incentives (Sep '08) 10 hr trump 62
Carido drumming Mon User 1
College Guys Mon Mole 4
Police Chase and then Shooting Mon KeepingItReal 5
Men that isn't a man Mon KeepingItReal 4

Campbellsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages