First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smart
#21 Dec 19, 2012
megan wrote:
sadness:
yea he has a lil boy i know 4 sure an a step daughter
For sure he has a son? Then u obviously didnt know him. That lil boy is his sister's son who he loved like his own. So, I reckon ur just another spectator acting like u knew him. RIP Jeff
megan

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Dec 20, 2012
why act like that He's dead an his family an friends r morning.
not you

Franklin, TN

#23 Dec 24, 2012
Jeff does not have any kids! Stop making stuff up! The only kid he had was his girlfriend's little girl who biologically wasn't his but chose to care for her like his own. They were not married... and they had realtionship up and downs... who doesn't! and FYI for everyone saying he did this town a favor... It was an accident! No he should have never put the gun to his head but he thought it was empty! He didn't do anything to this town! This town is no better than it was and it probably will not get any better! Most of this town is grieving right now and you should show some respect and grow up! If you can't say nothing nice then don't say nothing at all! I bet when your death time comes some people will think you did your town a favor and people will take up for you! And it's going to hurt your family to hear that! Didn't have the chance to know Jeff but I know his girlfriend really well and she is an emotional wreck and she can tell you he was a good man! We all make mistakes! But its God we are going to answer too! You should think about that!
WOW

Vine Grove, KY

#24 Aug 5, 2014
His so called girlfriend at the time was a p.o.s and still is!! with all the stories coming together more and more looks as if she had something to do with!1!!! And so many thought that from the start!!! Jeff was a great person!!! yes he had his problems but he would never take his own life!! She knows what happen that night and giving the p.o.s she is shes not gonna say a word!! A real woman would at least let his mother know the truth!! Although I do feel sorry for her child because its a known fact she doesnt take care of her!!!
Flint hill bandit

United States

#25 Aug 5, 2014
Good GAWED!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Wisdom of God 170,621
Sara Parke 35 min Smh 4
who knows the trashy walls girls? China and Kayla 1 hr Korea 13
Driveway pirates 8 hr Ipac17 3
Catherine Doty 9 hr Norbys 2
All Star Marts of cville 20 hr katelyn 4
Clar correct closing Fri trump 4

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages