#1 Nov 15, 2010
can you say judgmental hypocrite?

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Nov 16, 2010
Someone who speaks the truth.
Do Tell More

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2010
I was just wondering what stories anyone else might have out there about her.... I know she became born again as well as her husband not long ago and as far as I know they both made a serious turn around in there lifestyle. Honestly I am not so sure cause the last time I seen her she acted like i never knew her and it made me feel kinda bad within myself. I was just wondering what she has done........

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2010
Yeah, she's good at doing that... knowing you one day and then acting like she doesn't know you the next time you turn around. Lord knows she's another person when she doesn't get everything her way.

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2010
she does that to me all of the time. She acts like we are best friends one day and then the next she is the total opposite. I dont understand how someone that met the Lord can just act that way. Arent they supposed to love and treat everyone the same??
There is nothing

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Nov 20, 2010
There is nothing wrong with Racheal, I've known her since high school and I can say she is the sweetest person I know. I love that she has choosen to Follow the Lord, she is a much happier person and her light shines through her.

For you to get on here and talk about her is just so wrong, you should take another look in the mirror and ask yourself why you want to judge others. God said we should judge anyone, He is the only one that will judge us some day.
There is nothing

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Nov 20, 2010
we SHOULDN't Judge anyone, only HE will be the one that judges...

That is what it should say before someone bashes me for my little mistake!

Greensburg, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2010
what people are saying "there is nothing", is that racheal is fake. She's as fake as Pamela Andersons titties or Lisa Rinna's lips. At first glance she's warm and glowing but once you get past the superficial, she's dark and brooding, moody and highly selfish.
false face

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2010
I recently seen some pictures of RH dressed up for halloween...what happened...did the devil get into her?? I have NEVER seen someone that believes in Christ that much dress as a devil for halloween. I've seen 2nd graders that have made better decisions than that. So does this mean all she does is like to talk?
Shelly Cutler

Elk Horn, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2010
I think Rachael is beautiful and has the most unique style. She has turned around drastically. I think we all know that no matter how much we turn around after we are born again that it takes more than one night to heal all our weaknesses. I am sure you all are taking things to heart too much.

Trinity, TX

#11 Dec 6, 2010
Beautiful? You could peel the layers of makeup away from her face like you would peel an orange... What's being taken to heart is her hypocritical words/actions. Walk the walk or don't talk.
Free P

Elk Horn, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2010
Is this the blond that cheated on her man with J.W from around the way?

Greensburg, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2010
she is sexy as hell, no disrespect to charles tho...but they good ppl, everyone's entitled to make mistakes...but with or witout make-up she fine as hell
Aunt Holly

Jasper, IN

#14 Dec 9, 2010
I am sorry, but who ever started this should be ashamed.. Her and Charles has turned there live around in a much better way, those of you who judge her for her make-up and what she wore Holloween are only judging outside, not what is in her heart, compared to the way they use to be, OMG!! What a wounderful diffrence, those of you who judges people like this, Get a Life!!! Maybe you should be so blessed to even know them. I am proud of them so much.
sweet tea

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Dec 9, 2010
racheal, i'm on the edge of my seat. what happened this morning with us neighbors? first you are running your mouth about us then you go and delete your post. i didn't know it was ok to say no one likes us. I thought your God likes everyone. back when i was a sinner i said hateful things like that too. then i found Jesus and he told me to leave you alone. Wait, that was your aunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min forumwatcher 173,810
Exercise classes 1 hr Chubby 1
Where to buy a puppy ? 19 hr My problem 7
stacy smith (Jan '15) 20 hr Trucker 12
can i go to jail for child support while waitin... (Aug '11) Sat ZimmermanTL70 77
Bad pavement repairs Sat Fed Up 3
Philpott Sat pot 3

Campbellsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages