needinfo

Franklin, TN

#1 Nov 7, 2011
Need the names of some really good tough divorce lawyers. Thanks.
okay

Munfordville, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2011
Todd Spalding is pretty good and so is Jim Avritt.

Since: Mar 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2011
Personally not crazy about Todd Spalding as a lawyer, I don't know him personally. Jim Avritt is really as is Marilyn Neuman and Mike Hall Jr. Good luck to you.
info

Washington, DC

#5 Nov 7, 2011
Well depends on what you are needing the lawyer to help with. Is the divorce going to have children involved, property, alimony, and things like that. Some lawyers are better at certain area's for fighting for. Are yall sperated already? Have yall already discussed seperation of valuables,(liquid assets, house, cars) things like that.
lala

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2011
I need the name of a good family court attorney, dcbs has finally found grand baby moma as substaniated for neglect and I need custody of those children before something bad happens, any ideas? I want a FIGHTER!
rukidding

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2011
lala wrote:
I need the name of a good family court attorney, dcbs has finally found grand baby moma as substaniated for neglect and I need custody of those children before something bad happens, any ideas? I want a FIGHTER!
Jim Avritt in Lebanon.
dummy

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2011
lala wrote:
If you get custody they will never know how to spell.
LMS

Rineyville, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2011
c-ville gal wrote:
Personally not crazy about Todd Spalding as a lawyer, I don't know him personally. Jim Avritt is really as is Marilyn Neuman and Mike Hall Jr. Good luck to you.
Thanks.
fighter

Vine Grove, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2011
If you are looking for a fighter get Jim Avritt in lebanon he is one of the best!
LMS

Rineyville, KY

#11 Dec 26, 2011
Yes, and of course you intend to pay for what you demand, right!!!! Nothing for nothing!!!!
fighter

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2011
Of course! Nothing in life is free! He is worth every penny he gets!
LMS

Rineyville, KY

#13 Dec 26, 2011
Tell her not me. Some people think a lawyer will bust his butt for nothing. The more you pay the more he pays attention to your case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Miranda 59 min Crazy casey 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,905
I have something to tell everyone 5 hr Neighbor 10
PRAISE Obama gas is down 8 hr LMS 4
Hey North Korea! 10 hr LMS 5
Post your Lowes stories, Good or Bad!!!! (Jan '08) 11 hr LMS 404
Taylor County Basketball Coach? 15 hr LMS 2
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Campbellsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Campbellsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night