concernedcitizen

Greenville, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2009
I"m not on here to slander no one in no way shape or form ,but i bought some used furniture at a local used furniture store and it was ate up with bed bugs and i had a person to spray my home and they said they had several complaints from this place ,all i'm doing is letting people beware is all we dont have many used furniture stores ,and its not jones furniture store either.This is something that is very hard to get rid of so please watch what you are doing.thank you and sorry to cause any inconvenience for anyone ,not here to cause trouble either.
Oh Yeah

Greenville, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2009
concernedcitizen wrote:
I"m not on here to slander no one in no way shape or form ,but i bought some used furniture at a local used furniture store and it was ate up with bed bugs and i had a person to spray my home and they said they had several complaints from this place ,all i'm doing is letting people beware is all we dont have many used furniture stores ,and its not jones furniture store either.This is something that is very hard to get rid of so please watch what you are doing.thank you and sorry to cause any inconvenience for anyone ,not here to cause trouble either.
Was it Harris's?
concernedcitizen

Greenville, KY

#3 Oct 16, 2009
I hate to call names i dont want to cause no trouble or slander anyone,but i wanted the public to beware is all ,but yes it was and i gave quite a bit for the furniture and i had to throw it all out,it was infested and its almost impossible to get rid of so i just wanted the public to know and beware and use your own judgment on it.
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Was it Harris's?
jason

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Oct 17, 2009
well
Oh Yeah

Greenville, KY

#5 Oct 17, 2009
concernedcitizen wrote:
I hate to call names i dont want to cause no trouble or slander anyone,but i wanted the public to beware is all ,but yes it was and i gave quite a bit for the furniture and i had to throw it all out,it was infested and its almost impossible to get rid of so i just wanted the public to know and beware and use your own judgment on it.<quoted text>
Thanks for the info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Revisedcode 153,697
morgan milby 2 hr Morgan Milby 16
Local thief Josh Allen 3 hr Gotcha 1
Dawna Hash and Ange Akin 5 hr Trumpanzee 1
Ding dong the witch is dead 5 hr Trumpanzee 5
Hunter Yates 6 hr wondering 2
Sept 14th wreck 7 hr Eyes in the night 4

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages