Read this Common sense
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2013
First Century Gospel Church preaches that to seek medical treatment is a sin and 2 children have because of this teachings!!!!
Should they be ran out of the United States?????
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Read the Topix about these stupid believers letting their kids die!!!!
These kids suffered because of your kind!!!!!
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Were is Rev. Common sense????
Common Sense

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2013
LMS wrote:
Read the Topix about these stupid believers letting their kids die!!!!
These kids suffered because of your kind!!!!!
I don't believe that way. We believe in using common sense and get treatment for things they can cure. We give God the glory for giving men the knowledge to cure some diseases and to treat various afflictions.
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#5 Apr 24, 2013
The question is should the Church members be ran out of the United States????
They have killed kids on U.S. soil!!!!!
Common Sense

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2013
LMS wrote:
The question is should the Church members be ran out of the United States????
They have killed kids on U.S. soil!!!!!
That is a difficult question, they should have the right to choose how to care for there children, however they should do what is best for the children. One could argue that even under physician care children have died. I believe that decision be left up to the courts. It's not as though they are deliberately trying to kill there kids. They are doing what they believe us right. As long as they are not killing people who disagree with them, the issue has no similarity to what we have discussed pertaining to the Muslims.
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Leave it up to the Courts?? BullSh..1t!!!!
This Church is no different to our religious believes than the radical Muslims are to Islam, they both KILL!!!
Yet you are Hell bent on getting rid of ALL Muslims!!!
These kids suffered a long, painful death not unlike a POW would yet you say it's ok as long as they are not killing others that disagree with them?
Such as the Branch Davidians??
What if they do kill when the Government moves in?? Shouldn't we treat them as dangerous now as you have ALL muslims????
Common Sense

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Apr 24, 2013
LMS wrote:
Leave it up to the Courts?? BullSh..1t!!!!
This Church is no different to our religious believes than the radical Muslims are to Islam, they both KILL!!!
Yet you are Hell bent on getting rid of ALL Muslims!!!
These kids suffered a long, painful death not unlike a POW would yet you say it's ok as long as they are not killing others that disagree with them?
Such as the Branch Davidians??
What if they do kill when the Government moves in?? Shouldn't we treat them as dangerous now as you have ALL muslims????
The difference is there has been mass killings by Muslims in our country. It's not about disagreeing with them religiously. The fact remains that murders are being carried out by them and for the most part they are just foreigners who came here to a country they are taught to hate. So one must ask why they wanted to come here in the first place. They're plan is to reform America in a Muslim image wether by terror or deception. They are winning cause they have Americans defending them such as yourself.the killings will continue and eventually it will be someone you love or at least care about.
Steve

Vilonia, AR

#9 Apr 24, 2013
What
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#10 Apr 25, 2013
Get back to the Church!!! Yes or no, should they be ran out of the United States for killing kids?????
Common Sense

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Apr 25, 2013
LMS wrote:
Get back to the Church!!! Yes or no, should they be ran out of the United States for killing kids?????
They didn't kill there kids, an illness did.
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#12 Apr 25, 2013
Their actions did you idiot!!!!
They killed the kids!!!
NOW, are you saying it is OK to make prisoners of kids and not let them get life saving treatments?
So prisoners of war that die in the camp were not killed by the enemy????
You are so simple minded!!!! You are the radical religious nut that scares me!!!!
Common Sense

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Apr 25, 2013
LMS wrote:
Their actions did you idiot!!!!
They killed the kids!!!
NOW, are you saying it is OK to make prisoners of kids and not let them get life saving treatments?
So prisoners of war that die in the camp were not killed by the enemy????
You are so simple minded!!!! You are the radical religious nut that scares me!!!!
It has been my understanding many of the Amish don't use traditional treatment methods. Yet there children arnt taken from them. Why don't we here of more deaths of children? Evidently many are being healed. But I do agree that they should at least get there children checked out. At the very least they should use herbal remedies. It's not like taking them to a traditional doctor is always the best. There are many doctors who think there is a link between vaccines and autism. The medical system isn't perfect. Children still die and get hurt. So who are we to judge if a parent wants to seek alternate treatment.
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#14 Apr 25, 2013
Alternate treatment?
How about NO treatment!!!
They have killed 2 kids so far and had 7 others taken away for now!!!!

Read a little about the Amish.
www.amish.net
Common Sense

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Apr 25, 2013
LMS wrote:
Alternate treatment?
How about NO treatment!!!
They have killed 2 kids so far and had 7 others taken away for now!!!!

Read a little about the Amish.
www.amish.net
I said I didn't agree with them not seeking any treatment. They should try something along with prayer. I believe God put herbs and other substances in the earth for our health.
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#16 Apr 25, 2013
Alright. You continue to Preach and I will go read McStupid!!!
You can get mad as Hell at ALL Muslims but can't say a bad word about these baby killers?
Common Sense

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Apr 25, 2013
LMS wrote:
Alright. You continue to Preach and I will go read McStupid!!!
You can get mad as Hell at ALL Muslims but can't say a bad word about these baby killers?
That does show bad parenting and I think the children should be taken. But I'm more mad about abortion. Now that's murder.
xxxxxxx

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Apr 25, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
That does show bad parenting and I think the children should be taken. But I'm more mad about abortion. Now that's murder.
prayer? will not help the sick, not take your child to the doctor went sick , and letting that child die because of your church
is murder.

so we should leave everyone one on life support.

first if you think that little book of your is real, you are in real need of a head doctor,
2 stay out of some one else vagina . or you should pay 75% in tax to help care of these kids.
Common Sense

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 25, 2013
xxxxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>prayer? will not help the sick, not take your child to the doctor went sick , and letting that child die because of your church
is murder.

so we should leave everyone one on life support.

first if you think that little book of your is real, you are in real need of a head doctor,
2 stay out of some one else vagina . or you should pay 75% in tax to help care of these kids.
So that's what it amounts to? Murder the kids so we don't have to pay for then?
misinterpretatio n

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Apr 27, 2013
I'm sure the parents didn't want this to happen. A lot of people misinterprets the Bible. You can have the same scripture and 3 people can interpret it differently. If you are going to go by the Bible, i think you need to really study it and dig deep down into the meaning of the scriptures. it's hard not to blame the parents b/c we would take our kids to the doctor in a heartbeat if something was wrong. We pray that the Lord will bless the doctors hand through surgeries and other circumstances. I know the possible scripture the parents were going by, and if you don't study it, you might look at it the way they did. "God promises to heal us, if we will make the choice to believe and trust Him in faith; not distrust Him and depend on a drug in unbelief." This was the scripture I would assume they trusted. However, if you think about it, it's stating that healing can come through the belief of the drug and the belief in Him. Basically, you believe that He will use the drug for the healing process. He works through us, so why can't He work through other things. I used to have the belief that mental meds were wrong and all you have to do was seek and follow God and he will cure you. If He went around curing everybody, there would be no faith. He has given us choices and options right in front of us, should we choose to take them. I only hope that people will pray for the parents and not judge them b/c we all fall short. Pray for the courts that they make the appropriate decisions in this case. God bless this nation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min One God 170,639
Sara Parke 12 min Time 4
Clar correct closing 21 hr Fibergross 5
who knows the trashy walls girls? China and Kayla Sat Korea 13
Driveway pirates Sat Ipac17 3
Catherine Doty Sat Norbys 2
All Star Marts of cville Fri katelyn 4

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages