curious but concerned

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I noticed about 4 police cars at the funeral home Wed for visitation and some at a funeral on Thur. Just curious to know if this was a former policeman, etc.
Look

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 28, 2013
There was a wreck in front of the funeral home today. Minor accident.
One LMS

Trinity, TX

#3 Mar 1, 2013
curious but concerned wrote:
I noticed about 4 police cars at the funeral home Wed for visitation and some at a funeral on Thur. Just curious to know if this was a former policeman, etc.
Why?
One LMS

Trinity, TX

#4 Mar 1, 2013
One LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
I am sorry. I know why. You have the Police watch this week and you were afraid they were using their squad cars for personal use! Well, you keep up the work.
granny

Doniphan, MO

#5 Mar 1, 2013
the sheriff dad pass away they was showing there respect was having his funeral.
One LMS

Trinity, TX

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Who to believe?
granny

Doniphan, MO

#7 Mar 1, 2013
lms call parrots and see if glen newton pass away had cancer sheriff allen newton dad
One LMS

Trinity, TX

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Thank you for the information old lady but, would seem Look is one I was doubting.
I stand by my question of who to believe! Would seem you but, there also could have been a wreck? Could you clear that up also?
CCC

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Mar 1, 2013
CAMPBELLSVILLE SURE HAS ITS SHARE OF IDIOTS AND FOOLS. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CARRY ON INTELLIGENT COVERSATION ON HERE SINCE MOST PEOPLE HAVE TO BUTT IN AND MAKE SMART ALECK REMARKS. TOO BAD YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE OTHER THAN PLAYING WITH YOURSELF.
Didnt realize all-caps was on. Let me repeat: C-ville sure has its share of idiots and fools. It's impossible to carry on intelligent conversationon here since most people have to butt in and make smart aleck remarks. Too bad you dont have a life, other than playing with yourself.
Look

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2013
I guess someone must have dumped glass and a few pieces of fiberglass in the road in front of the funeral home. And the cars pulled over with their flashers on were probably just chit chatting.
Honestly

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Carl Dobsons wife passed.
One LMS

Trinity, TX

#12 Mar 3, 2013
CCC wrote:
CAMPBELLSVILLE SURE HAS ITS SHARE OF IDIOTS AND FOOLS. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO CARRY ON INTELLIGENT COVERSATION ON HERE SINCE MOST PEOPLE HAVE TO BUTT IN AND MAKE SMART ALECK REMARKS. TOO BAD YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE OTHER THAN PLAYING WITH YOURSELF.
Didnt realize all-caps was on. Let me repeat: C-ville sure has its share of idiots and fools. It's impossible to carry on intelligent conversationon here since most people have to butt in and make smart aleck remarks. Too bad you dont have a life, other than playing with yourself.
Speaking of being an idiot, did you ever think to erase the all caps part then retype? Or though you might not remember what you said?
One LMS

Trinity, TX

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Honestly wrote:
Carl Dobsons wife passed.
Granny said the sheriff's dad died?
Rick

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 3, 2013
One LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Granny said the sheriff's dad died?
They both did.
One LMS

Trinity, TX

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Yes Rick BUT before you correct me, remember the question was, why were the Police cars there, not how many dead people were!!!!!
Now, any more to add Rick???????
Rick

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Mar 3, 2013
One LMS wrote:
Yes Rick BUT before you correct me, remember the question was, why were the Police cars there, not how many dead people were!!!!!
Now, any more to add Rick???????
I didn't reply to the original question, I was replying to your doubting granny.
LMS

Trinity, TX

#17 Mar 3, 2013
OK. My bad.
I read you what few times you are on here and usually like what I read.
Curious but Concerned

Centerville, TX

#18 Mar 7, 2013
One LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of being an idiot, did you ever think to erase the all caps part then retype? Or though you might not remember what you said?
Yes, Last Fool Standing, I did think about erasing it, but I knew you'd enjoy showing your stupidity, so I left it - just for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Patriot 168,858
Sara Parke 10 hr What 6
who knows the trashy walls girls? China and Kayla Mon justsayin 3
What going on South Campbellsville Cardnation S... Mon Blahblahblues 3
Daymon sallee Mon Mike 1
Who has the most charges for AI? Oct 16 Trole buster 1
Brian Fowler Oct 16 courious 1

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages