Next Last
why

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Why does no body eat there anymore?
Bucky CartWright

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2012
Have you eaten there? If you havn't go try it and then you'll know why nobody eats there anymore! Way to high prices for their food they have, and the food is'nt even that good.We quit eating there bacause of that reason..........
For Real

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2012
I didn't know that a deep fried meal for two was supposed to be $20. I can get a fresh cut steak at Colton's for less than that. The place is always dirty and the owner's wife is rude.
seriously

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Apr 14, 2012
how many people on the c-ville forum have an ISP of belleville, MI??

So, you ask a question acting all innocent, then change your name and pretend to be someone else and put the place down, THAT sounds pretty rude to me, so I guess the owners wife isn't the only rude person around, huh?
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2012
For Real wrote:
I didn't know that a deep fried meal for two was supposed to be $20. I can get a fresh cut steak at Colton's for less than that. The place is always dirty and the owner's wife is rude.
You seem to be pretty rude also.
yeah

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Apr 14, 2012
that place is pretty ridiculous.
Idiots

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Apr 15, 2012
Bad location. Bad food. Bad service.
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2012
Idiots wrote:
Bad location. Bad food. Bad service.
Your opinion. Doesn't really count for much.
eater

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Apr 15, 2012
I don't believe the food there is too over priced. They actually have a few decent meals. There are so many places now that only give you one side item with your meal and they give you 3 or 4. The only complaint I would have is the servers overall have a bit of an attitude problem. We bring our kids in and the servers act like they are not even there. Not social at all. I mean if they claim to be a family oriented restaurant I just don't get that family welcome feel when I'm there. They do close too early to but I know thats due to not getting enough business late. The owner is actually a super nice guy, not talked to his wife but once and I can't judge from that. Everyone wants to compare every restaurant to coltons but I have personally had multiple bad experiences from there so I guess it is whatever your cup of tea is but I could and do go back to orvilles but ot as often as I would if the service was more consistent.
Big Boy

Saint Peters, MO

#10 Apr 15, 2012
This is a great place to eat. Big Boy would prefer everyone stay away. I don't like crowds and it leaves more food for Big Boy. Thank you.
jessie

Monticello, KY

#11 Apr 15, 2012
The last time i was in there a few yrs ago the breakfast was completely cold,not even lukewarm.A very bad experience that turned me off to the place but i will say i would reconsider going back if i heard a lot of good things or seen many vehicles there when i go by.As of today none of this looks likely.
yuck

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Apr 15, 2012
how does this place stay open?
overkill

Glendale, KY

#13 Apr 15, 2012
jessie wrote:
The last time i was in there a few yrs ago the breakfast was completely cold,not even lukewarm.A very bad experience that turned me off to the place but i will say i would reconsider going back if i heard a lot of good things or seen many vehicles there when i go by.As of today none of this looks likely.
If something is "completely cold", then you really don't have to add "not even lukewarm"...
yum

Glendale, KY

#14 Apr 15, 2012
yuck wrote:
how does this place stay open?
How does it not?
HATE IT

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Apr 15, 2012
That place is the nastiest place in Campbellsville. The food sits on the bar all day long and rarely gets stirred. I agree with a previous poster.. fried food shouldn't cost so much.
jessie

Trinity, TX

#16 Apr 16, 2012
overkill wrote:
<quoted text>
If something is "completely cold", then you really don't have to add "not even lukewarm"...
The meaning of what i said was that if it was at least lukewarm i could have ate it,but it was completely cold so i did not.Make sense now?
LOVE IT

Glendale, KY

#17 Apr 16, 2012
HATE IT wrote:
That place is the nastiest place in Campbellsville. The food sits on the bar all day long and rarely gets stirred. I agree with a previous poster.. fried food shouldn't cost so much.
Been to the grocery store lately? Have you sat there and watched it all day long?
the poops

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Apr 16, 2012
i eat there and im in the bathroom for the next 2 days. either undercooked or overcooked. to overpriced if you ask me.
LOVE IT

Glendale, KY

#19 Apr 16, 2012
the poops wrote:
i eat there and im in the bathroom for the next 2 days. either undercooked or overcooked. to overpriced if you ask me.
Nobody did...
letitgofilthy

Vine Grove, KY

#20 Apr 16, 2012
you have to ask? NASTY food and NASTY people. NEWTON name says it all. and did I forget not very smart at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Pikeville Parent 160,748
Funeral Processions/ Stupid Drivers (Oct '14) 4 hr Dickmuncher55 40
Anyones Net10 or Tracfone not working (Jun '12) Thu Peter Lechner 36
Who is this Viper? Campbellsville hero? Where d... Thu Private I Gummy 4
M&R Estates (Jun '08) Thu AllMyLife 20
Looking for Jenny obers Thu Doc 12
Campbellsville Police Wed Kyle 4

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages