Member MC

Elizabethtown, KY

#44 Apr 25, 2012
Go to Bridge to Faith M/C on net. One of three M/C's around C-ville area. Protocol is what seperates real from fake.
BOSS

Elizabethtown, KY

#46 Apr 25, 2012
Y CANT U GET IT THREW UR HEAD DER IZ ONLY ONE MOTORCYCLE CLUB DATS US N DATS THE WAY ITS GOING TO B ANY LAMEZS DAT TRY TO START A CLUB WILL GET PUT DWN QUICK GET IT C VILLE MAFIA A LEGEND TO ALL U WANNA Bs
Yawn

Campbellsville, KY

#47 Apr 25, 2012
For such loud talk, it is amazing that such a brag of presence has yet to show a patch in public. The REAL clubs in the area sure have no problem flying theirs, so either this whole thread is intended to entertain a dilusional fantasy or a resentment for not being able to actually be a part of ANY of the clubs that are around. Keep watching Sons Of Anarchy and dream a dream is all I have to say on the subject.
slim

Duluth, GA

#48 Apr 7, 2013
Im not in a club but what does ot matter if its a mc or not. I mean bother side have good points on the matter. I thank people thank all clubs are bad but there not. I say let people assume who like to assume so you can see how big of an ass they really are. Im the type of person, ill ride and hang out with any club. I ride a Harley but what does it matter what people ride a bike is a bike. Just because they can't afore a Harley don't make them any less.
Maybe

Campbellsville, KY

#49 Apr 12, 2013
Am I the only one that realized that "The Lost Riders" is the motorcycle club from Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and The Damned?
terry rhinebarger aka pig

United States

#50 Apr 18, 2013
hello im prez of lost rider in indiana and would like to come to a run or just sat down and bullshit with y all iv been a lost rider since 1985 and trying to reform here in indiana we are a family club and ride for all our lost brothers and sister thats riding the big hiway in the sky here is my email terryrhinebarger@gmail.com
BigBoy

Alton, IL

#51 Apr 18, 2013
hoppey wrote:
no - we don't take loosers with scooters!!
If I join I will be in charge of club. I'll be driving the golf cart.
terry rhinebarger aka pig

United States

#52 Apr 18, 2013
for the lost riders im pigpen and i have been a lost rider not lost riders since 1985 in kokomo in and our patch is a rebel flag with guy riding in center patch and we are a family club and would like to come to where ur at and surport y all and see where ur roads take us y can email but at terryrhinebarger@gmail.com hope to hear from y all
thunder

Campbellsville, KY

#53 Apr 19, 2013
you better talk to surrounding clubs you cant just start a mc club
deiseldawg

United States

#55 Aug 13, 2013
Hey what do ya all say we just say the hell with it get along and just ride. Hell that's what its all about ain't it and to that Olboy cutting down beard wairing HillBillys hay back off atleast we ain't ashamed of what brought us that and the hills build character from the sound of it you could use little.
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#56 Aug 15, 2013
deiseldawg wrote:
Hey what do ya all say we just say the hell with it get along and just ride. Hell that's what its all about ain't it and to that Olboy cutting down beard wairing HillBillys hay back off atleast we ain't ashamed of what brought us that and the hills build character from the sound of it you could use little.
You the brains of the group?
Boss

United States

#57 Aug 15, 2013
C ville Mafia legendz to all u wana Bs
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#58 Aug 16, 2013
BigBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I join I will be in charge of club. I'll be driving the golf cart.
Stupid fu..cker!
I HAVE THE TRUTH

Bowling Green, KY

#59 Aug 23, 2013
There is no need to get bothered over this idiot the grim reapers will take care of this if it is true!
LMS

Leitchfield, KY

#60 Aug 23, 2013
Stop with the jokes I HAVE THE TRUTH, it's killing me. My side hurts from laughing!
cville biker nerd

Elizabethtown, KY

#61 Sep 8, 2013
het. I wanna be a bad azz biker. im like all the other wanna beez in this fuk5626ed up town. On my steel horse I wanna ride with other bad azz cville bad azz bikerz. pleez start a new club so we can grow our chin wizzkerz lomg an make our wives ride on our bikz while shes wishin she waz home screwin her neighbor. THAT iz da TRUTH, LMS.
LMS

Hodgenville, KY

#62 Sep 8, 2013
Well, it sure sounds as if you know what you are talking about nerd?
By the way, I am the neighbor!
Mr Ha Ha

Elizabethtown, KY

#64 Apr 30, 2014
You might want to check around who the long time, dominant clubs are and get a little approval before you make a stupid mistake like a few others have. It might be bad day for you if you go flying your colors without checking it out first.

Good luck...hahahaha
Not Patched

Elizabethtown, KY

#65 Apr 30, 2014
Can't beleive the ignorance that goes on here on Topix. Alotta wanna be SOA's. Been "affiliated" with other clubs but never took the ride with them myself. Just saddened at the Disrespect here to the Rider's (and their bikes). Harley........
Easy ray rowan

Akron, OH

#66 Aug 12, 2014
What a fkin joke check prodacall shithead before you get you azs stomppedif if i wanted to be.in a club id look at one that has been around for fifty years or more. Grow up before you get hurt I've had a patch on my back 30years of my 59years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
78 Percent want mOd gone 4 min Hel Razor 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Curious 135,137
Tim Walters 2 hr mOd 5
14% want mOd gone vs 80% want LMS gone 2 hr mOd 1
LMS and Flint Hill Bandit 3 hr Flint Hill Bandit 10
Poll Who Should Leave This Forum 3 hr Flint Hill Bandit 33
We Miss You LMS 4 hr Flint Hill Bandit 35
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Mar 27 dude 1,185
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance