starting a new motorcycle club here
danger

Columbia, KY

#21 Sep 9, 2010
I didn't know you could start a chapter without first meeting with the other MC in that area? Since there has been no meeting with the outlaws, that little clubhouse you refer too, or bridge to faith, you'll be either a rouge club or have your patches mounted upside down in that little club house with the rest of those that think they can come in here and run over established clubs.
And by the way, I love SOA! It's total entertainment and I laugh because this is what alot of people think clubs are like.
For the little scooter boy, you'd have a harley if you could afford one, so shut up. I'd bet my bike you couldn't even kick start it without going over the bars......lol
stranger danger

Centerville, TX

#22 Sep 9, 2010
you people act like you are dealing with the real deal in campbellsville, give it a break this is campbellsville, no real mc clubs here, just a bunch of wannabes acting bad ass lol. there has never been any mc rivals in campbellsville. now if any of the 1% mc clubs came into campbellsville then you would need to worry. as far the biker clubs in campbellsville, they just rub elbows and go on.
QUEERS

Trinity, TX

#23 Sep 9, 2010
ALL YOU RIDERS JUST A BUNCH LOW LIFE SCUM BAGS THAT DONT HAVE NOTHING....OR RICH FOLK WANTING TO BE YOUNG AGAIN...WITH ALL YOUR SKNK WIFES AND GIRLFRIENDS...HOW TACKY LOOKING!
OFFO

Glasgow, KY

#24 Sep 9, 2010
Net riders wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Since there is no information on the ever so truthful and news worthy internet, then that means they don't exist. So I guess that means that the Pagans MC only have members in prison since the only page on them is about their jailed bros.
To the contrary, as I have already expressed I have lived, rode, and have brothers in some of the states mentioned and there is no Lost Riders MC in them. Period. And since you brought the Pagans into it, there is a wealth of information on the world wide web about them along with an entire documentary on A&E's Gangland about them rerun after *yawn* rerun. Most official MC's have their own links and websites. Educate yourself. If this topic is not one you are familiar with you have no business involving yourself. Discussing clubs in very personal to those involved.
OFFO

Glasgow, KY

#25 Sep 9, 2010
stranger danger wrote:
you people act like you are dealing with the real deal in campbellsville, give it a break this is campbellsville, no real mc clubs here, just a bunch of wannabes acting bad ass lol. there has never been any mc rivals in campbellsville. now if any of the 1% mc clubs came into campbellsville then you would need to worry. as far the biker clubs in campbellsville, they just rub elbows and go on.
You are very very wrong. We like smaller towns. Gives us privacy. Mc's are in many very small towns all across our country. Most residents don't even know we are there or why. And, again, you are wrong as there has been quite a large amount of rivalry at times right in your own town. Surprise, dude! Your particular town holds little interest to me but you should know the truth before you speak. We are all around you.
who cares

United States

#26 Apr 15, 2011
who cares
coy

Greenbrier, AR

#27 Apr 15, 2011
Hoppey you cant even start a motorcycle much less a club.Go back to pickin you nose and not these keys.
beware

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Oct 28, 2011
There are three m/c's in c-ville area and anyone who knows anything about clubs knows you don't do anything without contacting each club first. Its been tried. The three M/C's are Iron Horsemen, Grim Reapers and BTF. Talk about size? Real m/c's don't talk, they take care of those that do!
Boss

Lexington, KY

#29 Oct 29, 2011
THERE IS ONLY ONE MOTORCYCLE CLUB N CAMPBELLSVILLE DATS US AND THERE IZ NO ROOM FOR ANOTHER GOTS IT C VILLE A L3G3ND TO A77 U WANA Bs
punk

Herndon, VA

#30 Oct 29, 2011
Boss wrote:
THERE IS ONLY ONE MOTORCYCLE CLUB N CAMPBELLSVILLE DATS US AND THERE IZ NO ROOM FOR ANOTHER GOTS IT C VILLE A L3G3ND TO A77 U WANA Bs
I know some grim reapers that would love to stomp your gansta ass.
Boss

Lexington, KY

#31 Oct 29, 2011
WE DONTS RIDE LITTLE BIKES LIKE HARLEYS WE RIDE REAL BIKES HAYABUSA BABY C VILLE MAFIA A LEGEND TO ALL U WANA Bs
haha

Herndon, VA

#32 Oct 29, 2011
Boss wrote:
WE DONTS RIDE LITTLE BIKES LIKE HARLEYS WE RIDE REAL BIKES HAYABUSA BABY C VILLE MAFIA A LEGEND TO ALL U WANA Bs
What is a hayabusa? My iPhone tells me that's not even a word.
chelsea77

Phoenix, AZ

#33 Oct 30, 2011
The Hells Angels have a chapter in Fulton Ky.
LMS

Greensburg, KY

#34 Dec 27, 2011
OK, so?????
OHIO LOST RIDERS

Perrysburg, OH

#35 Feb 25, 2012
So u startes a club, u have 100 LOST RIDERS members.
did u make sure that name was not already takin, did u make sure members dont exist?
i know lots of lost riders ohio, ive seen there patches, from here to florida and back never seen em with a wheel or wings? just swords and skulls!!! they look like they own that name. and had it for a while, plus i belive they have the right friends in the right places to were em.

who do i contact about ur club? and when
little sis

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Mar 7, 2012
only idots that cant afford Harleys says they r pieces of shit!
pig pen

United States

#37 Apr 3, 2012
Im pig pen of lost rider im national prez i was a founder of our lost rider chapter in kokomo in started in 1982 and i have menber thro out the usa and would like to meet others to see if we can grain togther as one
pig pen

United States

#38 Apr 3, 2012
Im a founder of lost rider started in kokomo in 1980 and i took it across the u s. Ohio. Ill. Fl. Olkohomo cal. Would like to meet with any other that started a club named lost rider our patch is a skull on a bike with rebal flag back ground when is my email. [email protected]
pig pen

United States

#39 Apr 3, 2012
I want to have all lost rider goin togther and be one
the chosen one

Campbellsville, KY

#42 Apr 23, 2012
OFFO wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, as I have already expressed I have lived, rode, and have brothers in some of the states mentioned and there is no Lost Riders MC in them. Period. And since you brought the Pagans into it, there is a wealth of information on the world wide web about them along with an entire documentary on A&E's Gangland about them rerun after *yawn* rerun. Most official MC's have their own links and websites. Educate yourself. If this topic is not one you are familiar with you have no business involving yourself. Discussing clubs in very personal to those involved.
This man is giving you some advice that you better be listening to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Mickey402 158,087
LMS exposed DonnaHash fraud and welfare con art... 4 hr LMS 7
Taylor County High Cheerleading 12 hr Fan 7
DonnaHash gone down on Avah Perkins! Film at 11 23 hr Lil Avahs Cherry 4
sarah parsons (Feb '10) Fri butnotmyprob 12
friend Thu I know 8
Shootings Thu Flip 4

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages