Ban this Garand person for being so hateful

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

Jeff

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
This person is the most rudest person I have ever read! Anyone says something he doesn't agree with, the name calling starts! Most uneducated, bully on here!
Ban him!
BigBoy

Saint Peters, MO

#2 Feb 22, 2013
BigBoy agrees.... I had a gut full of patriot/Garand before and he's even more arrogant now. He got his 14,000 plus posts taken away and never learned his lesson.

Garand, do me a favor and park in my handicap spot at Walmart. Please...
patriot

Scottsville, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
I don't see your "outrage" at the libtards on here who do much worse than me.

Why is that?
Jeff

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Feb 22, 2013
The Democrats are no problem on here. You, McStupid and Micky860 are 3 of the biggest racist and spew all the hate on here!
I am working on getting the correct website/e-mail to ask the FBI to please look at some of your rantings. You sound very dangerous!
patriot

Scottsville, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
If you combined the total brain mass of every single libtard in this area or even the country for that matter you might come up with one working brtain cell.

Your problem is you lack the ability to think for yourself and you lack the ability to use logic and common sense to make everyday decisions.

You live in your own little fantasy worlds where everything is as you think it should be.

Reality and the facts do not enter into your decision making.

A few years ago liberals were no threat to our freedom and our way of life. Somehow with help from your media you now run the country and you are not fit to run a whorehouse.

Now you think you deserve respect but you have done nothing to deserve it.

All you do is take from those who have earned and take our liberty a piece at a time.

Before long we will have to call someone in government to get permission before we can take a piss.

Now I have had my fun with you brain dead morons and will once again leave for a while.

You can all kiss my flag waving gun owning American Patriot freedom loving ass.

May all of you idiots enjoy the Marxist paradise you helped create.

F uck you and goodbye.
stop

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
If everyone would just not respond to his post and not read his threads maybe he would go away. He has nothing worth reading any way.
The LMS

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Please stop, don't get on here and tell us what to do. We have been at this for ages, enjoy the fun. Just go post something of your own or leave.
Jeff

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Well OK Garand. You can run but, can't hide.
That Civil War post of yours makes it sound as if this President were gone all would be well?
And you have bragged on your great shooting skill. So if the FBI read it the same way as I do you might be a threat worth their time?
The LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 25, 2013
patriot wrote:
If you combined the total brain mass of every single libtard in this area or even the country for that matter you might come up with one working brtain cell.
Your problem is you lack the ability to think for yourself and you lack the ability to use logic and common sense to make everyday decisions.
You live in your own little fantasy worlds where everything is as you think it should be.
A few years ago liberals were no threat to our freedom and our way of life. Somehow with help from your media you now run the country and you are not fit to run a whorehouse.
All you do is take from those who have earned and take our liberty a piece at a time.
Before long we will have to call someone in government to get permission before we can take a piss.
Now I have had my fun with you brain dead morons and will once again leave for a while.
F uck you and goodbye.
The Great Garand runs away again.
KyHorseFly

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 25, 2013
patriot wrote:
F uck you and goodbye.
Seems upset, doesnt he?
The LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Yes he does. I started this post under a different name to see how he would answer someone new and it drove him nuts.
I believe if we could elect one more Black Democrat President it would do him in!
KyHorseFly

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 25, 2013
The LMS wrote:
Yes he does. I started this post under a different name to see how he would answer someone new and it drove him nuts.
I believe if we could elect one more Black Democrat President it would do him in!
Ha!! We'll see what a white Democrat woman President will do to him in 2016!!
The LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Yes, agree 100%. It is Hillary's if she wants it.
I never have figured out why Garand thinks the yelling and name calling helps his cause? Guess he listens to Rush Limburger to much?
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2013
BigBoy wrote:
BigBoy agrees.... I had a gut full of patriot/Garand before and he's even more arrogant now. He got his 14,000 plus posts taken away and never learned his lesson.
Garand, do me a favor and park in my handicap spot at Walmart. Please...
Garand is a sick person!
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2013
Jeff wrote:
This person is the most rudest person I have ever read! Anyone says something he doesn't agree with, the name calling starts! Most uneducated, bully on here!
Ban him!
Totally agree Jeff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,417
My Nuts 1 hr mOd 4
Your Mother 1 hr mOd 6
Can Hazel Come Out To Play? 2 hr mOd 1
I Love You Hazel 3 hr LMS 2
A New Game! 3 hr LMS 3
hanna osinger (Dec '10) 3 hr mikey 28
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance