LOVE PEACEHAPPINESS

Vine Grove, KY

#23 Feb 9, 2010
Myopinion wrote:
It's not gay sex, it is queer sex, that queers act out. It is sick sex.
It's NOT gay sex or Queer sex it's just sex!!! It may be sick to you but not to them, dont judge and say mean things its childish...WORDS hurt people!! This world needs more love, and peace in it instead of hate. Love to all.....

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#24 Feb 28, 2010
new stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Question, what ever made you decide to suck a guys d**k for the first time? Were you just sitting around and say to yourself, I dont think I'll try and get any pu**y tonight, I think i'll just suck some guy's d**k, let him do me up the butt, and then what the heck, i'll go ahead and let him blow his load in my mouth! Thats what i dont understand is how you get to that point the first time, gay sex may be just fantastic but for me I cant see trying it.
In case you can't read or understand basic English, Being "Gay" means that you are attracted to members of the same sex. Gay people only sit around and think about doing the same things that straight people think about doing, only they think about doing them to the members of the same sex. And you don't just decide this, because you're born with your sexual orientation...it's not a choice.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#25 Feb 28, 2010
LOVE PEACEHAPPINESS wrote:
<quoted text>It's NOT gay sex or Queer sex it's just sex!!! It may be sick to you but not to them, dont judge and say mean things its childish...WORDS hurt people!! This world needs more love, and peace in it instead of hate. Love to all.....
The last time I checked, the word "Queer" is pretty wide-spread and acceptable. There is now Queer studies in college and shows like Queer as Folk and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. What these biggots haven't figured out just yet is that the QUEER COMMUNITY has once again stiffled their fire by taking back the words that hurt and owning them. Sorry guys, you can call it Queer sex all you want. The word "Queer" simply means different or out of the ordinary, and there's nothing wrong with that.
LOVE PEACE HAPPINESS

Vine Grove, KY

#26 Feb 28, 2010
Spillway Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I checked, the word "Queer" is pretty wide-spread and acceptable. There is now Queer studies in college and shows like Queer as Folk and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. What these biggots haven't figured out just yet is that the QUEER COMMUNITY has once again stiffled their fire by taking back the words that hurt and owning them. Sorry guys, you can call it Queer sex all you want. The word "Queer" simply means different or out of the ordinary, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Yes sweetie you are correct.. I am a gay female myself and you cant get some people to understand that it is not a choice, I was born GAY and i've tryed to get this guy to understand that on Campbellsville, ky. Topix and all he could do was preach to me stuff from the bible and saying it was a choice, but its not!! Much love to you..
LOVE PEACE HAPPINESS

Vine Grove, KY

#27 Feb 28, 2010
People are too close minded and judge to much.. There is so much hate in this world and its so SAD it really is, people judging others because they are GAY, Bi and so on or of a different RACE. It's really SAD.
Robbin Hood423

Sonora, KY

#28 Apr 11, 2010
Im a lesbian and sex rules! gay, queer, lesbian, straight, what the f*ck ever, lets just have sex!
One Hundred
Meat

Campbellsville, KY

#29 Apr 12, 2010
So many people say words to hurt other people because they are small individuals, that cannot man up one on one and need a group to feel safe. I likegay people and sex, they are kind and loving people. How did it start, by seeing another of the same sex, when you were young, by enjoying the feel of a LOVING person when you were young. The people who bash gays, want to try it , are scared to try because someone would find out. I have had more sex with grown married men, than anyone else[church going, professional, clean, private,married men] they do it because it is a man's tough they like to feel, like a father that loved them or they wished for. Gay's don't descriminate because of age; one day you will want love and you will be old. Share the love of youth and vitality, you might learn from the experienced. Love you and have a great life
Listerfiend

Franklin, TN

#30 Apr 12, 2010
new stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Question, what ever made you decide to suck a guys d**k for the first time? Were you just sitting around and say to yourself, I dont think I'll try and get any pu**y tonight, I think i'll just suck some guy's d**k, let him do me up the butt, and then what the heck, i'll go ahead and let him blow his load in my mouth! Thats what i dont understand is how you get to that point the first time, gay sex may be just fantastic but for me I cant see trying it.
I would be willing to initiate you....
Meat

Campbellsville, KY

#31 Apr 13, 2010
Listerfiend, please meet me and initate me, you set the time and place. I'll show up all excited to meet you. This could be a time you will remember for the rest of your life. Hugs and Kisses you loverboy
Listerfiend

Franklin, TN

#32 Apr 13, 2010
Meat wrote:
Listerfiend, please meet me and initate me, you set the time and place. I'll show up all excited to meet you. This could be a time you will remember for the rest of your life. Hugs and Kisses you loverboy
I don't dig the twinks. I like my mens manly.

Since: Apr 10

Campbellsville, KY

#33 Apr 13, 2010
Meeeee wrote:
Whos into gay sex? I know i am it feels great when he forces my head up and down on his dick and when he moans ugh it feels good. Then when he has turned me around and starts licking my azzwhole and the best part is when he is sticking it in my azz uhh its like a rush of goodness and then im yelling harder harder and he reaches his point where he nuts in my mouth and I swallow. This is the best you should try it. Forget straight sex.
Are you insane? Kids get on this site. It's people like you that make the homosexual community look bad
Meat

Campbellsville, KY

#35 Apr 14, 2010
Listerfiend, I'm no twink [but I sure would Love to meet some] I'm more man than you could ever handle--10+". I just want to rap my strong arms around you and make you enjoy every bit of it. If you know some twinks send them out to the spillway around 10 o'clock am. I would love to meet them. Later LOVERBOY if you are man enough
Listerfiend

United States

#36 Apr 14, 2010
Meat wrote:
Listerfiend, I'm no twink [but I sure would Love to meet some] I'm more man than you could ever handle--10+". I just want to rap my strong arms around you and make you enjoy every bit of it. If you know some twinks send them out to the spillway around 10 o'clock am. I would love to meet them. Later LOVERBOY if you are man enough
I also require my men to be able to spell coherently and speak english as a first language. You reek of beaner.
Pillow Pants

Franklin, TN

#37 Apr 14, 2010
Listerfiend wrote:
<quoted text>
I also require my men to be able to spell coherently and speak english as a first language. You reek of beaner.
Silly Listerfiend. They don't pack 10+ inches.
Meat

Campbellsville, KY

#38 Apr 14, 2010
Spillway fan let me know when you are gonna be there, You look good
u people need help

Vine Grove, KY

#39 Apr 14, 2010
go to a chat room or adult site, no one wants to hear you people talkin about sex to each other. or make your own post to commuicate with each other.
Curious

Vine Grove, KY

#40 Apr 14, 2010
Robbin Hood423 wrote:
Im a lesbian and sex rules! gay, queer, lesbian, straight, what the f*ck ever, lets just have sex!
One Hundred
didnt you date a girl name kristina alone time ago from here
Listerfiend

United States

#41 Apr 14, 2010
u people need help wrote:
go to a chat room or adult site, no one wants to hear you people talkin about sex to each other. or make your own post to commuicate with each other.
Lmao or what? Are you gonna tell mom?
Listerfiend

United States

#42 Apr 14, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>didnt you date a girl name kristina alone time ago from here
For more on that wrecktastic dynasty, visit the ashley edwards and brittney agee posts.
please stop

Campbellsville, KY

#43 Apr 20, 2010
I believe if you choose to be gay that's your buisness but everyone doesn't have to hear about the things you do in private.I say that to straight and gay people.Please keep it to yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warner fertlizer 16 min yeah 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Bill 131,385
Aliens and Bigfoot 20 min Flint Hill Bandit 8
Looking for 3 bedroom in cville 1 hr Flint Hill Bandit 7
Lowest fuel prices POST HERE 4 hr Elk Horn Road 1
Rebel is in rehab 4 hr Virginia Rebel 63
stop by and see me 6 hr ReguLar 3
is amazon closing? 8 hr Neighbor 39
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match