how stupid amazon is by letting them ...

how stupid amazon is by letting them have the contract

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

a ex slave to ih service

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 30, 2012
they pay thier people 7.50 a hour and want them to work hard.this is amazon fault to they could help the workers get a fair wage.ih gets rid of good workers and then cant find other workers cause they have shited on everyone else.all the workers hate the job there cause of the bosses.even the boss dont know what they are doing or dont care.i think they was hit with a stupid stick to many times.you need to give your peeps more money.
reader1

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 30, 2012
With the education level that you demonstrate with you command of the English language, you probably should get less that $7.50/hr.
my2cents

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Sep 3, 2012
a ex slave to ih service wrote:
they pay thier people 7.50 a hour and want them to work hard.this is amazon fault to they could help the workers get a fair wage.ih gets rid of good workers and then cant find other workers cause they have shited on everyone else.all the workers hate the job there cause of the bosses.even the boss dont know what they are doing or dont care.i think they was hit with a stupid stick to many times.you need to give your peeps more money.
The wage for amazon employees hasn't been 7.50 since the 2000 were have you been
Temp agency Staff management pay more then that.
Anon Amazon

Trinity, TX

#7 Sep 3, 2012
$7.50/hr seems like a pretty fair about for someone who just sweeps some dirt up and cleans out gaylords all day. I mean the job requires no education level. What do you expect?
GET REAL

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Anon Amazon wrote:
$7.50/hr seems like a pretty fair about for someone who just sweeps some dirt up and cleans out gaylords all day. I mean the job requires no education level. What do you expect?
Lets s , how much education level does it take to run around a building , and pick items out of a storage storage bins . then scan the item . push down the line , put the items in boxes , and load in a trailer . oh and put a shipping slicker or label on it . not much of a education level to do that a 12 year OLD KID COULD DO IT!
my2cents

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2012
GET REAL wrote:
<quoted text> Lets s , how much education level does it take to run around a building , and pick items out of a storage storage bins . then scan the item . push down the line , put the items in boxes , and load in a trailer . oh and put a shipping slicker or label on it . not much of a education level to do that a 12 year OLD KID COULD DO IT!
You obiviously never worked at Amazon you may have went and stood around as a temp. There is a lot more to it then what you think and that the reason so many don't make it.
To get the good numbers it require skill and hard work.one no good without the other.
Shell

Burkesville, KY

#12 Sep 24, 2012
if IH works so hard why are there so many cobwebs on top of the bins?
And spiders running everywhere?
Shell

Burkesville, KY

#13 Sep 24, 2012
BTW, let's see IH try to make production. As slow as some of them move, they wouldn't stand a chance making numbers, unless you held a lighter under their rear end.
udontknowwhatyou talkinabo

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 27, 2012
This coming from a former IH associate, most of you, have no idea what you are talking about. We are left undermanned, and are payed 7.50 to either keep the break rooms/bathrooms as clean as possible, which is nearly impossible considering how rude and inconsiderate most Amazon employees can be when using said facilitys, while the rest of us, which is never that many by any fact, take the time to empty every trash can in that building, plus keep those gaylords empty. I would dare any one that thinks IH does nothing, to do our job, happily and quickly, for such a small wage. Id put all I have, on the fact that you would be moving slowly, and looking grumpy after just a week, assuming you make it that far.
IH does everyone a service in Amazon, without them, what would your break areas look like? how would you get your job done, if you took the extra time emptying trash cans and gaylords? imagine how much dirtier the mods would really be with IH? think about it, before you speak about it, IH is like your parents, cleaning up after your messes

It all boils down to one thing, IH employees are underpaid, and underappreciated. I say bravo IH, keep up the hardwork, maybe someday, someone will open there eyes, and see the 300+ employee overturn rate per year there, and decide somethings gotta give.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Justified Justice 167,626
church of the nazerene 2 hr GBD49 2
Hiding Relationships 2 hr GBD49 2
Anybody lose a wallet 4 hr Just trying to help 2
Patrick Gabehart arrested 1st degree burglary 19 hr Fireman 37
Lamer 21 hr His ex 1
New couples Wed Misty 20

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages