james "hoogie" cox
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ud Never

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2010
whats up with tht guy?
cozin of him

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jul 24, 2010
y is his name on topix for his a good guy
Ud Never

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 26, 2010
cozin of him wrote:
y is his name on topix for his a good guy
and u kno this how
The Facts

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2010
LMAO a good guy? thats why he robs people and is always in and out of jail. He's a no good for nothing person that always used his grandma.You know the saying like FATHER LIKE SON
Amanda

Trinity, TX

#5 Jul 26, 2010
The Facts wrote:
LMAO a good guy? thats why he robs people and is always in and out of jail. He's a no good for nothing person that always used his grandma.You know the saying like FATHER LIKE SON
Most scumbags and welfare people learn from their parents, They see momma and daddy do drugs then they grow up sorry just like them.
your a nut job

Rineyville, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Most scumbags and welfare people learn from their parents, They see momma and daddy do drugs then they grow up sorry just like them.
bet went it rains your nose fills up with water with that nose stuck up in the air as yours is.
cozin

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 26, 2010
u better leve hoogies dad out of this
Ud Never

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2010
I take it Hoog has done some ppl wrong huh?
Ud Never

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 27, 2010
so the point is he asked me out. i dnt kno him or his family well. wise or not? plz give feedback, n be honest
cozin

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2010
who r u he a ok guy for real
Friend

Lexington, KY

#11 Jul 28, 2010
Hoggie is basically a good person, he just has never had any good role models in his life. His dad is ok, he just isnít very smart; and his mom, well anyone that knows her can tell you she is as far from a good role model as you can get.
town member

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jul 28, 2010
No I wouldn't say he's a good person I've seen his name in the paper so many times for diiferent thing and I know he robs ppl that's a fact. I know the family that he robbed alot of money from. Keep a look out for the paper and radio
Friend

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 29, 2010
town member wrote:
No I wouldn't say he's a good person I've seen his name in the paper so many times for diiferent thing and I know he robs ppl that's a fact. I know the family that he robbed alot of money from. Keep a look out for the paper and radio
You are right,I just said that he has never had anyone in his life that he could look to for direction. His dad just doesn't know any better, and his mom is a complete loser.
StupidPeopleMake MeLaugh

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Jul 29, 2010
James is a good for nothing piece of shit. Just to be honest...he would rob anyone blind in hopes to get his next fix. He is lazy and wont work and expects whoever he is with to take care of his sorry ass. Sure he may say he cant work because of his back yadda yadda yadda but truth be known his back is only messed up because he got all messed up and tried to drive...he crashed and messed up his back...if you ask me I wouldnt be shocked to find out he just did that to get pain medication. Hes always looking for a way to scam someone...Insurance companies...some type of something. You say he makes bad choices because he doesnt have a good role model in his life....HES A GROWN MAN....he doesnt need a role model he needs a punch to the face. Sure he was raised shitty...but he isnt the only person in this world that had bad parents and hes well over the age to use that as an excuse. My advice to you is stay clear of him unless you like being used.
tc girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Aug 14, 2010
hoogie isn't worth your time on here, i know him personally and he isn't as bad as his father, but he doesn't fall far behind, he will do anything for a pill or money.
upstanding citzen

Lexington, KY

#18 Aug 20, 2010
well ok to all you ppl i know james very well he has made mistakes in life but nothing like ppl has said i know thisi know him well he has been accused of alot of stuff throughout life tht he did not do yes he tkes pills but i say he needs them unlike most ppl in this town james is got a big heart and will help in anyway i can if he cld james is reallly flucky to even be here rather ya know it or not he was in a really bad accd and was doa so yes i saay he needs meds maybe not in the nose but thts his choice so back off and let him be maybe if u get too know him more ud see tht hes a good person in heart
special

Quitman, AR

#19 Aug 20, 2010
dang
ex gf

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 21, 2010
james is a very speacial person hes got a heart of gold ppl like to say shit but they re the ones that are doin shit themselves i missed up cause i couldnt be faithful but if i had to do all over again he would still be mine so people if leave him alone he has made some mistakes but alot of the crap that is said is not true
shocked

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Sep 16, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right,I just said that he has never had anyone in his life that he could look to for direction. His dad just doesn't know any better, and his mom is a complete loser.
you all are totally wrong. the dad is just dad. the mom is a great person. this goes to show ya your craszy. lol lol besides that her and her husband, bradley gunn are in church, get up dated on the news scum bag
to who it concerns

Glasgow, KY

#22 Oct 11, 2010
to all tht this may concern too i know hoogie very well.yes he has made mistakes in life,who hasnt.as far as the story of him getting missed up and doing this to his his back,well ppl actually thts wrg,a drunk driver hit him head on it was a really bad incident tht happen so for u,the writer of this comment get ur facts straight b4 posting.i know that hoogie is a good person in heart and trys to mean well and is and has tryed many times,but yes like all of us he has fell.but the one thing most i see out of him is that he ll stand and fight 4 what he believes he ll try n try and not give up thts power now.so people who assume they know him get too know him b4 ya judge him cause he is a good person jus cause he made a few mistakes doesnt make him bad.and as far as him robbing some1 well he didnt do tht but it was all covered up tim coppage i believe knows this.it was tht underwood and damon traux boy tht did it.but 4 being a felon tht is wht hoogie got 4 being around guess he should ve jus wlk and took the chance 4 a ai/pi tht wld had been better.anyway ppl stop him sometime and tlk to him and ull see tht hes not this person ppl say he is he ll be honest with you about anything u may ask i can promise tht i know from experince.so lay off him and stop judgeing ppl on if u dont know them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr SNOKE 170,075
To the guy in walmart today 7 hr Mr Mrs Bosses 3
What can you do about tcdc 7 hr Mr Mrs Bosses 3
Sara Parke 9 hr Lmao 13
Judge Amy Sullivan, 9 hr Watchdogs 5
News CU to hold 'Christmas Tapestry' and lighting of... 10 hr Knights 2
Who is the best divorce lawyer? (Dec '12) 17 hr ashley 7

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages