First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big b

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Did branding sharper breat Dennis later into a coma.
gotascanner

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Yes brandon did.
wondering

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 3, 2013
are you talking about lil brandon sharp
gotascanner

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Yep
wondering

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
what did he hit dennis with?
kock out

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jan 3, 2013
upper cut . Jab, Jab, Jab ,hook . right cross
big b

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Good for him.remember snitches get stitches
GotThatRight

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2013
big b wrote:
Good for him.remember snitches get stitches
Amen to that. I heard this is his secind azz whipping in as many months. He shoyld kearn to stop snajy snaking and pimpung for the po po.
big mouth

United States

#13 Jan 5, 2013
U go Brandon!
GotThatRight

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2013
GotThatRight wrote:
<quoted text> Amen to that. I heard this is his secind azz whipping in as many months. He shoyld kearn to stop snajy snaking and pimpung for the po po.
what is up with this site? Everything was spelled correctly a few days ago and now there are numerous typos. I've noticed this on a few other posts as well.
big b

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Duck dennis lamer
big b

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Free brandon
to funny

Vine Grove, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2013
ok wait a second little 5 foot nothing 100 pound brandon sharp put someone into a coma? hahaha was the other dude 10 years old or is there another brandon sharp?
Gaslight

United States

#19 Jan 8, 2013
to funny wrote:
ok wait a second little 5 foot nothing 100 pound brandon sharp put someone into a coma? hahaha was the other dude 10 years old or is there another brandon sharp?
no, too much po po action for ratface. He likes to jump on drunk people or double team someone. Sorry POS. Got what was coming to his chicken azz.There are more people waiting for him. He brought this on himself..trying to act like a thug. Guess he didn't have any of his hood rats to help him double team Brandon.
givinsomeinfo

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Jan 8, 2013
he is not in a coma seen him today just eye screwed up
Gaslight

United States

#22 Jan 8, 2013
givinsomeinfo wrote:
he is not in a coma seen him today just eye screwed up
that was probably a word used to describe him stretched out on the ground knocked out. K.O'd.
Givinmoreinfo

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Jan 8, 2013
kock out wrote:
upper cut . Jab, Jab, Jab ,hook . right cross
No he hit him with an unopened bottle of beer.Tell the whole truth instead of making everyone think his little bitty ass done it with gis hands.
wondering

Louisville, KY

#24 Jan 12, 2013
how is this dude still around here? he has ratted on everybody and he's running around 40 to 45 years old thinking he's something, Will never be nothing positive, sad waste of life I feel sorry for his kids
sydney lamer

Campbellsville, KY

#25 Dec 16, 2013
i dont feel sorry for myself my dad is a grown man what he does is his buisness i have nothing to do with what he does and as for that stuff with brandon he is a pussy that likes to hit people with bottles and cars he has done try to run me over three times already he aint about nothing.!!!!
TruthBKnown

United States

#26 Dec 16, 2013
Dennis is a no good f'n wet back snitch. And what about his bug infested girlfriend? LOL they are ALL PURE nastiness!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is jenny stotts 3 min Southside 8
Driveway pirates 6 min Southside 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Wendy 171,875
Sara Parke 3 hr Fo real 4
Mannsville Fri Big ol butt 5
Leo Sallee is a RAT!! (Mar '09) Fri Straight up true 24
What does the song crimson and clover by tommy ... (Jul '10) Jan 16 Great song 75

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages