anybody know

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 21, 2007
Does anyone know anyone that sells these here in C-ville?
Bluegrass SUX

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Aug 22, 2007
I love the name cornhole who came up with that name
info

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2007
anybody know wrote:
Does anyone know anyone that sells these here in C-ville?
yes a guy named Jason Sanders
sunshinegirl

Sonora, KY

#4 Aug 22, 2007
I thought the game was silly until I tried it. Am looking for a board and bags also. Any suggestions?
ss sucks

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Aug 22, 2007
how far apart do the boards have to be?
just wonderin

Brentwood, TN

#6 Aug 22, 2007
Hardhat

AOL

#7 Aug 22, 2007
I'm cracking up at all these signs in town, "Cornhole tourney, United Methodist Church." THAT IS SO WRONG !!! The game was called Corn Toss until a bunch of redneck nascar drunks in race parking lots renamed it so they could be more vulgar in public and get away with it.
GuardDog

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2007
Hardhat I agree with you about the signs its funny as hell to see them
Hardhat

AOL

#9 Aug 23, 2007
I hear ya Dog, it's hard to believe they're not aware.
Priscilla

Glasgow, KY

#10 Sep 21, 2007
A lady in Adair Co. makes great bags.I bout mine from her .I think her last name is kerns. I gave twenty five dollars for 8 and havent torn a seem yet.
gail

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2007
the peddler's mall sells boards and bags!! they have several different types of boards! all colors of bags
gail

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2007
HARDHAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOME SMART ASS REMARK TO EVERYTHING! THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WOULD EVEN THINK OF THE WORD "CORNHOLE" BEING VULGAR ARE PEOPLE WITH A MIND LIKE YOURS!!
Susan

Jamestown, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2007
A lady I know will be selling the boards and bags also hillbilly golf games. She will be at the back of fleetwood trailers during the Worlds Biggest Yardsales Oct 6th.She has cornhole t shirts and pins and other things pertaing to cornhole.Shes my cousin
Andy

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2007
We will be in Campbellsville on Saturday, October 6th. If you are interested in any cornhole bags or boards, check out our website, www.DerbyCityCornhole.com and order a set today! Delivery is free and there are no shipping charges or anything like that. Boards start at $60 and they are very high quality 1/2 inch birch hardwood. All regulation sizes and weights.
a1s2d3

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Sep 28, 2007
they are real nice.
see ya at the yard sale.
Sam

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Oct 1, 2007
At one time, the wood shop teacher at Taylor County High School, Shewmaker, was making them. Not sure if he still does or not. I think they were kind of pricey though and I'm not sure if he made the bags as well.
sestep

AOL

#19 Oct 1, 2007
people play cornhole in are community every evening at are community center the adults and the kids realy enjoy it.it gives something to do for every one and alot come to watch it brings the community togetherat saul ky
shopmaker

Strawberry Plains, TN

#20 Oct 21, 2007
Yes the shop teacher at TCHS is making them. Yes the set comes with bags. Yes they are a little pricey however, they are really nice. I won a set during a raffle and they are great.
cracking up

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Oct 22, 2007
ss sucks wrote:
how far apart do the boards have to be?
30 feet from hole to hole...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops chasing a bandit (Jul '14) 8 min Flint Hill Bandit 28
Tim Walters 14 min mOd 1
Poll Who Should Leave This Forum 21 min Flint Hill Bandit 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Mike Duquette 135,134
jesse durham (Apr '14) 1 hr Flint Hill Bandit 10
Renee Dobson 1 hr Flint Hill Bandit 12
what about tina stapleton (Jun '09) 1 hr Flint Hill Bandit 13
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Mar 27 dude 1,185
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]