Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81697 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71241 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I always mourn the end of tomato season. Winter brings those awful tomatoes from the store that have no flavor. I hope it was a great sandwich!
I couldn't sleep so I played the piano for awhile and finish a book on Louisiana Senator Huey Long
The "Kingfish" was quite a character. If my memory is correct, I believe he was Senator Russell Long's father.
Obama 2012

AOL

#71242 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Kingfish" was quite a character. If my memory is correct, I believe he was Senator Russell Long's father.
Mitt Romney in race of his Life,

All Polls Have Him Behind

Reap What You Sow.

Obama 2012

Mitt Romney Approved This Message

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71243 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The "Kingfish" was quite a character. If my memory is correct, I believe he was Senator Russell Long's father.
his political views were radical. He had a FDR air to him but I enjoy reading about how he tried to manipulate an entire government structure to bring about his programs and change.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71244 Sep 29, 2012
I believe the political character portrayed in the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" was largely patterned after his exploits.

Location hidden

#71245 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I believe the political character portrayed in the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" was largely patterned after his exploits.
Love the movie and the music soundtrack.

Location hidden

#71246 Sep 29, 2012
Thanks for the chat. Im headed out for a walk---I like the world at this time of day when it's quiet. I always enjoying catching some alone time with you. Have a great day
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71247 Sep 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
The drunk Drolls must have passed out in the gutter. Aren't they just sweet as vinegar?
Right on my good friend. They are as sweet as the scent of a fumigating skunk.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71248 Sep 29, 2012
Similar character was Big Jim Folsom patterned after the exploits of Huey Long and Pappy O'Daniel of Texas. Big Jim mentored George Wallace and tried to run as governor of Alabama for a 3rd term but lost with fewest votes ever in that state.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71249 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Thanks for the chat. Im headed out for a walk---I like the world at this time of day when it's quiet. I always enjoying catching some alone time with you. Have a great day
Ditto, I like to walk up on the hill side and watch the sunrise.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#71250 Sep 29, 2012
LOOK! Another wonderful day. I'm goin back to sleep.
BIG DADDY FROM CINCINATTI

Newburgh, IN

#71251 Sep 29, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Geese are even meaner, and when there is a flock of them, the whole bunch comes after you. My uncle used to keep them as great watch dogs. They make quite a racket when someone is around. Wild geese are even worse than the domesticated variety.
I got a strange feeling old uncle was doing BARNYARD SODOMY poor GEESE. BAHAHAHA.:0)
BIG DADDY FROM CINCINATTI

Newburgh, IN

#71252 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Had the last of my tomatoes last night on BLTs and watched real footage of the bomb being dropped on Hiroshima by the B-29 and the subsequent occupation of Japan by McArthur. Interesting stuff.
DAMN YOU DO LIVE A BORING LIFE ANCIENT PUP. BAHAHAHAHA.:0)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71253 Sep 29, 2012
Not really boring at all, I have a wide range of historical interests and a pleasant female "date" to share these interests, my bacon and tomatoes, and other activities.

Location hidden

#71254 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Not really boring at all, I have a wide range of historical interests and a pleasant female "date" to share these interests, my bacon and tomatoes, and other activities.
I never think of it as boring. I love my life and I have the financial means to do most of what I want---I do get lonely and wish I devoted more effort to finding a companion. But boring isn't the description I would choose-- I'm content
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#71255 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I never think of it as boring. I love my life and I have the financial means to do most of what I want---I do get lonely and wish I devoted more effort to finding a companion. But boring isn't the description I would choose-- I'm content
You are absolutely right and what you posted applies for me, as well. Going out now to try to get in some outside work before it rains again. May your day be pleasant and content.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#71256 Sep 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, financial means. Nanny, instead of being my nanny, I have been up for adoption for a very long time. Hint, hint.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#71257 Sep 29, 2012
BIG DADDY FROM CINCINATTI wrote:
<quoted text>DAMN YOU DO LIVE A BORING LIFE ANCIENT PUP. BAHAHAHAHA.:0)
When Scruff wants some real excitement he gets out a box of new nails and watches them rust.
Imposter

United States

#71258 Sep 29, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
hahaha, I mostly meant the gasser and his foulmouthed wannabees, but add you to the list too.
Still obsessing over that swimming pool I enjoyed all summer while you were left with the run off from the unashack? hahaha too funny little pony "ier". What did you do forget to switch back to your scooter avatar? Was that the ratsass or the imposter? We know you are so far up your buddy unatroll to be use to the stench, it must be the norm for you, just seeing you trolls names stinks up the thread. Play your game scooterboy. You are still nothing but a wannabe.
Now get back to your forum where you bore people to death, you weren't missed here.
"CLICK"
"LICK" It you old drunk.
Now why in the wide world of sports did you mention me in your daily drunken rant? You are just dying to cut loose and cuss, aren't you? Yes you are, you old cuss'r.
Go out, get drunk, and kick some homeless people, make yourself feel important.

"CLICK"

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#71259 Sep 29, 2012
Where is that Humpaburn? He's lazy again. Looks like I'm going to have to give the daily Humpaburn report.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#71260 Sep 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
The female date is still cussing the women she works with at the local cafe, for setting her up with Scruffy. A romantic dinner/supper included anything she wanted off of the dollar menu at McDonalds drive thru and she had to pay the extra if she super sized the order. Then it was off to a romantic free parking spot. Scruff told her some Civil War history and exciting things that had been happening on the old rock farm along with looking out the truck window and saying pretty Moon about every four minutes. It was very romantic with Scruff's old dog sitting in the truck seat between them. That Scruffy is a real charmer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DawnaHash sent to hospital 5 min Mayme Hash 1
Old woman pushing shopping cat with catfood and... 15 min Siebert 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min usa 165,674
ronnie gadberry (Jan '09) 1 hr Chuck 4
sack chasers 4 hr casey N charrie 1
WERE my bros at 5 hr free-speech 5
Anyone know Cynthia summers 15 hr Pit bull 4

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance