Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,964)

Showing posts 59,261 - 59,280 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Yea Pete that's pretty bad. What kernels that are on the cob look good down about half of the cob, but the silk end is kinda bare.
Once the Ag. guys make their estimates on crop-loss due to drought, food prices are likely to soar. Thankfully, many of us are able to hunt and fish here in our little haven of wild game and fishing holes, but for those in the cities and game-bare Western states, there is little relief from super-market gouging.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

I had a bumper crop of sweet corn. The "Silver Queen" did not do very good, but the "Bodacious" did quite well.

Since: Aug 12

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

It's scary..scary...but you are right
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Wow, five hours without a post on a Friday night, sweet.
She believes

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Wow, five hours without a post on a Friday night, sweet.
Hi Hemburn, I was thinking the same thing. Wonder where Ancient Wolf, "Nope", Rattlesnake Pete, trusted, and Blueminer are. Hope you have a great weekend.:)

“USW Local 14491 ”

Since: Aug 11

Louisville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hemburn, I was thinking the same thing. Wonder where Ancient Wolf, "Nope", Rattlesnake Pete, trusted, and Blueminer are. Hope you have a great weekend.:)
I wish you would start posting again. I enjoyed reading them and watching your links.
Hope you have a great weekend yourself.:)
Endall

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

This thread has to stop sooner or later. Shoot any bird that is important to you and let it go. bye

“USW Local 14491 ”

Louisville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

I see that I have already received an offtopic for posting for the first time in over six months. That is why I usually only read. The bridge trolls are still under the bridge lurking and waiting. At least one person agreed with me lol.
I don't care what they think. I liked reading the good posts here. I miss them. I am just too old to fight online. My fighting in this world is almost at an end. Goodnight and may God Bless.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Regularman wrote:
I see that I have already received an offtopic for posting for the first time in over six months. That is why I usually only read. The bridge trolls are still under the bridge lurking and waiting. At least one person agreed with me lol.
I don't care what they think. I liked reading the good posts here. I miss them. I am just too old to fight online. My fighting in this world is almost at an end. Goodnight and may God Bless.
Things said on here shouldn't be taken to heart,

but things shouldn't be said to break your heart.
Response

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Re: Regularman, if you are that old you need to be more concerned with making it to heaven than posting on this nonsense topix, sorry thats just my openion just hate to see old folks get on here for lack of better company and communication with other REAL people.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Regularman wrote:
From where I'm sitting, I don't see an off-topic judgit, they are all actually good marks. Seema like what we see is what they want us to see.
ReResponse

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Response wrote:
Re: Regularman, if you are that old you need to be more concerned with making it to heaven than posting on this nonsense topix, sorry thats just my openion just hate to see old folks get on here for lack of better company and communication with other REAL people.
Ageism, or age discrimination is stereotyping and discriminating against individuals or groups because of their age. It is a set of beliefs, attitudes, norms, and values used to justify age based prejudice, discrimination, and subordination.
The term was coined in 1969 by Robert Neil Butler to describe discrimination against seniors.

You don't have to be old to be concerned about getting into heaven.Judge not,lest ye be judged.
BTW ...what were you doing on here @ 3:30 in the morning?Am I the only one that sees the irony in your post?lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

I am old and see no reason to now try to act like some kid at Christmas. I have or will make it to Heaven based on past performances and not just what happens in the last few hours or based upon other's rules for my life.

I have been on Topix long enough to learn some REAL people that are dear to me and I continue to stay in contact with them via emails etc. I know about their lives, work relations, heartbreaks, and joys. I don't see how those folks could be any more REAL.
get out of my house

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

The Eldridge's don't like the truth!!!! Deleting the post won't change the truth. Stalking, invasion of privacy, attempted murder (not once, but several times), job loss, ecomonic loss, stealing, breaking and entering, wire tapping, fraud, lible, slander, embezzlement, terroristic threatening, forging documents, conspiracy, bribery, let's just say what haven't you done! What a group of family members, wow, taking every right, every day because you embezzled money years ago and didn't want to have the truth get out. Pathetic! Your own mother and father were scared of you, no wonder. Your own sister is scared of you. How much does a "hit" go for now a days? Maybe frank needs to stop listening in the house and get a good attorney.
get out of my house

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Better yet, let's have a Christmas family reunion dinner were auntie can bring tainted meat. Lindaloo can belittle everyone around her. The "voted" king and executor can pretend to be in charge and you can all talk to each other in foreign tongues. Maybe Sweet Potato can bring her man and he can play with the kiddos. Oh that's right, you don't need to get to know me, you have me stalked, followed, and terrorized. Then in case I get uppity and tell the truth, you tap my phone, recording every word, embarass me in public, bribe friends, and generally act like idiots in public. How is Andy and the big, bad uniforms doing? Work it baby, work it! I feel sorry for that last "uniform" you were using. I bet he had no idea what hit him.
get out of my house

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Just out of curiosity, when did you all move to Kentucky and worry about your reputation down there????????!! Oh that's right, you just like to do your crimes in most of the 50 states. How else can you hide the money? At least 7 out of 50 states have come to know you personally.
get out of my house

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

you should know the judgy things don't mean "sh*t"!!!
food

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Then I stand falsely accused. lol...If I have ice cream in the freezer, it will wake me up in the middle of the night. Money can burn holes in your pocket, but love can burn one through your heart.
So true my dear. Been burnt by love much to often. Oh who am I kidding , money is not all that much to me , never had much and never wanted much. I have learned the hard way the value in things. For me there is not much anymore.
trusted

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Great Sat. To everyone ,may your day be filled with sunshine and glory.
The most precious thing in life you can give is the gift of love. I used to think I was the lucky one for loving, but now I know it is those , who recieve the love that are lucky. To love is awesome, but to be loved , makes the whole world worth while. My grandfather and my grandmother, lost three kids, to very bad things, one to sucide, and two illness. I always wondered how they handled so much pain, and now I know , that it was the gift of love they got them through it , if only for a while ,they got to love something wonderful, although they only had them for awhile , that love stayed in their hearts forever. Where grief , did ease a little , nothing could take the love. Yus the saying better to have loved and lost than never loved at all!!! Much love to you all today....

“USW Local 14491 ”

Louisville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Re Response
I have no big fancy words to spar around with you. I am not a very educated man. Unless you consider my education on the job site. That schooling served me well enough to feed and shelter my family and I thank the Lord for that daily.
I have lived by the fruit of my hands and the sweat of my brow like my father before me and his before him. I have never claimed to have walked without sin throughout my life. I know no one who has done that except the savior.
I can only say from experience that My Lord and savior is a merciful Lord and I trust in him in great faith.
I will stand before him and be judged by my works at the end of my trail. As we all will.
I have just broken my record for the most posts in any given time. If I decide to post again I will. You have no bearing on that at all. That my friend is entirely up to me.
I enjoyed reading the lady's posts and watching her links. I wish she would continue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,261 - 59,280 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Campbellsville Forum right now

Search the Campbellsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min angela 122,516
song title game (Dec '07) 18 min LMS 6,491
Psychoanalysis of LMS 22 min LMS 83
Blood Moon 24 min LMS 20
need your house cleaned? 27 min LMS 15
Do you need help with your horse? 30 min LMS 7
lesbo talk (Feb '08) 32 min LMS 50
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Mon LMS 1,068
•••