Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81707 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#65958 Aug 2, 2012
Wicked_38 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you were naughty a lot......
Yes I was. Naughty but honest. Hehehehe.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#65967 Aug 2, 2012
Mingo wrote:
Goodnight to all.Pray for the lost souls.There is still hope for some of them,slim as it may be.I'm going to read Abelievers Godvine posts and call it a night.
I read godvine every day,and they also have good videos too.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#65970 Aug 3, 2012
Now that fool has me typing it wrong LOL

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#65971 Aug 3, 2012
Good morning. So I'm checking out the Olympic event of women's weightlifting, when the squat Romanian just clean and jerked 306 pounds and gets a nice close up shot. Like girl, shave or wax that stubble, she has a more gotee than I do.. So they drug test the top five in each event, I think they also need to check inside her cup.
Pale Rider

AOL

#65972 Aug 3, 2012
life wrote:
It's a sign of what's to come! When we lose our natural inhabitants, It's usually not a good looking outcome for the rest of us. Lets keep drilling for oil and creating the next precription medication!....Because we need it.
The Worst President - Liar

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Bush FAILED HUNT for Osama - HE IGNORED - He doesn't matter. Tell that to the familes that lost loved ones in the WTC George W. Bush.

Fool Me Once

What The DooFus GANG UNDERSTAND BEST

DooFUS GaNg EnJoY

George Bush is Loved

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#65973 Aug 3, 2012
RoachClip wrote:
Good morning. So I'm checking out the Olympic event of women's weightlifting, when the squat Romanian just clean and jerked 306 pounds and gets a nice close up shot. Like girl, shave or wax that stubble, she has a more gotee than I do.. So they drug test the top five in each event, I think they also need to check inside her cup.
Oh my word, LOL! My first daily giggle. Thanks, RClip, LOL!

Have you seen that viral pic on the web of the weight lifter years back who lost his intestines while lifting something like 500 pounds? They slipped right outside of his body! To say it was utterly GROSS, is an utterly GROSS understatement.

And someone in the Olympics dislocated his elbow yesterday. Again, GROSS!

(Personally, I have trouble lifting a 50lb bag of chicken scratch lately, hehe. Yeah, getting old doesn't feel quite right. Specially when I could easily carry two or three cases of beer at one time back in my bartender/manager days)....

Was sorry to have missed you all yesterday. The Worlds Largest Yard Sale pre-sales hit me hard... Looks like the threads are on track and everyone is still well and kickin'.

Found an antique "pot belly" stove that I'll likely go back and pick up today if it's still there. Just gotta figure out where I want to put it.

Location hidden

#65974 Aug 3, 2012
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read godvine every day,and they also have good videos too.
Hi, Sandy. I don't think I've had the pleasure yet. Nice to meet you! And I agree, now I've discovered "Abeliever" with her posts of daily, I've become used to my daily dose of kindness within the human aspect.
(Which is rare to see these days)!

Location hidden

#65977 Aug 3, 2012
G'mornin to ya, Uni. Coffee is hot and fresh. Want a cup?
Quilted

Glasgow, KY

#65979 Aug 3, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
OK, I'm going now...But maybe I won't.
we have ways of makin you leave can you confirm

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#65980 Aug 3, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
G'mornin to ya, Uni. Coffee is hot and fresh. Want a cup?
Good Morning. No thanks. Just had my one cup for the day with breakfast. It's Diet Coke for the rest of the day. LOL.

Location hidden

#65983 Aug 3, 2012
Whoa. I thought I was doing really well cutting myself down to just ONE POT of coffee per day, LOL... I try to switch to iced tea later on though.
(I like just a touch of raw honey in it to take out the "bite" of the tannins, with extra lemon and lots of crushed ice).

I know water is supposed to be the "IT" thing, but it's so boring even with a slice of lemon in it... Hard to do for me.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#65984 Aug 3, 2012
Quilted wrote:
<quoted text>we have ways of makin you leave can you confirm
I wish you would. Bluewhiner is one of the lyingest instigators of trouble to ever walk the streets of Scottsville.

Location hidden

#65985 Aug 3, 2012
Quilted wrote:
<quoted text>we have ways of makin you leave can you confirm
LOL! Can YOU comfirm?
Yeah, I just what I thought. LOL!

Come in, "Blueminer". Check, check.. And I missed a few of the other regulars yesterday too.

If I get out to get that pot belly stove, I probably will again today. I have to call to see if it's still there and that no one offered them more money for it. We made a deal, I'd pay asking price and leave no deposit money, but if someone offered them more then they would sell it.. And kindly, they gave me their phone number to call and check first so we don't waste gas and time going to get it if it's gone already. How nice was that, huh?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#65986 Aug 3, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Whoa. I thought I was doing really well cutting myself down to just ONE POT of coffee per day, LOL... I try to switch to iced tea later on though.
(I like just a touch of raw honey in it to take out the "bite" of the tannins, with extra lemon and lots of crushed ice).
I know water is supposed to be the "IT" thing, but it's so boring even with a slice of lemon in it... Hard to do for me.
Down to one pot, LMAO. Whoo Wee!!! Yep, that bottled water thing is just a fad. Everywhere you look, it looks like people are getting ready to cross a desert or something. If I'm going to buy something to drink I want it to have some taste. Lol. If people are that thirsty I don't see why they don't fill a plastic bottle with water themselves. It's not like it's going to lose it's fiz.
hello

Burlington, KY

#65987 Aug 3, 2012
i like voss water its extra watery or fiji but im clearly seeing chemicals directly in my drinking water im stopping smoking cigs today now i want healthy water
Anonymous

Leitchfield, KY

#65988 Aug 3, 2012
I could use the coffee.
I still have been waiting to see what killed those birds. Nobody seems to know.

Location hidden

#65989 Aug 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Down to one pot, LMAO. Whoo Wee!!!
Yep, one pot. A couple of months back my coffee maker was on all day long, every day. I had to cut back, but I do love my coffee. Even cut out the cream and sugar. Figured as long as I was making some "healthier" changes, I might as well go head on into it. Took a while, but I'm alright with it finally.

These fresh homemade smoothies are my thing now. I've noticed a drastic increase in my energy level during this past month, so something must be going right. And I'm sleeping a bit better too. I guess because of the coffee cutback, plus switching to chamomile tea at night...

Location hidden

#65990 Aug 3, 2012
PowerfulOz wrote:
I could use the coffee.
I still have been waiting to see what killed those birds. Nobody seems to know.
<---- Passing coffee to "Oz". Enjoy!

Back on track here, somebody DOES know what killed those birds and what is killing the rest of these other animals in mass quantities.. They're just not letting us peons in on the news. Our government doesn't let anything get by them.

Location hidden

#65991 Aug 3, 2012
hello wrote:
im stopping smoking cigs today now i want healthy water
Wishing you the best! Way to go!

Sadly I'm ashamed to admit it, but that's the one evil habit that has me by the neck. I will quit these nasty things one day... I will.
hello

Burlington, KY

#65992 Aug 3, 2012
cant think of anything only other thing is maybe jet fuel toxics,or a disease that can only live some odd feet up in the sky,still doesnt explain the ones in the water

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Rose_NoHo 180,058
Taylor regional 1 hr Ron Jeremy 12
Raw chicken 1 hr Colonel Sanders 2
Who Was Hotter, Samantha In "Bewitched" or Jean... (Aug '09) 5 hr Shizzle 11
Gays (Sep '16) 5 hr Hey 14
Old guy pushing a shopping cart (Jun '17) Mon Halfmoon 15
Anybody know where billy mitchell is? Mon Kurakhan 4

Campbellsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages