Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81765 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#55404 Jun 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Have yourself a cock beer and go to bed after you show out for FakeBeliever. I have a cock beer on tap for you. I sure hate to flush it, knowing how much you like them.
Poor old fart! Better get to your local threads and STUDY UP!
Tomorrow you will be reaping hell there. Sorry about your luck Dennis!

Scotts Vegas

#55405 Jun 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea sure, I've been ID'd 20+ times with proof. I'm still Teddy. Probably sent to you because you are such a lying idiot. No one has ever put it to the Great Una Farter. People keep forgetting I am smarter than they.
Big statement for such a D/A

Scotts Vegas

#55406 Jun 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea sure, I've been ID'd 20+ times with proof. I'm still Teddy. Probably sent to you because you are such a lying idiot. No one has ever put it to the Great Una Farter. People keep forgetting I am smarter than they.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAH?

Scotts Vegas

#55407 Jun 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
How many extra heart pills did you take tonight? We will try to arrange a parade for you tomorrow. We will be sure to blow our horns as we drive by so you can wave at us with appreciation. We will stage at the Catholic Church. We will probably all be flying "BIRDS" in your honor. Knock yourself out! I'm finished trashing your D/A for tonight. Call everyone liars all you want. We see what happened here tonight. There is a great void as compared to usual. Reader is far smarter than your entire crew.

Scotts Vegas

#55408 Jun 6, 2012
Goodnight to friends and sensible people. Thanks for info, earthquake reports, and videos.
abc

Owensboro, KY

#55409 Jun 6, 2012
Why can't both groups start their own threads and let this one die? It really doesn't matter who was here first. The point is it's no longer the thread it used to be. It's making EVERY single one of you that participate in this look bad. I used to want to talk with some of you; now, you're just pathetic.

Scotts Vegas

#55410 Jun 6, 2012
abc wrote:
Why can't both groups start their own threads and let this one die? It really doesn't matter who was here first. The point is it's no longer the thread it used to be. It's making EVERY single one of you that participate in this look bad. I used to want to talk with some of you; now, you're just pathetic.
No need to do that. Some invaded the thread with the same malice they treat people with in Scottsville. Do you feel any body should treat anybody like crap and force someone to move. It is pathetic. It's pathetic folks come here with that crap, they should get the heck out of here as can anyone that defends them. Most of us are perfectly capable of a normal converse with you. If mean people would let them be. Please try it and see.

Scotts Vegas

#55411 Jun 6, 2012
abc wrote:
P.S. We have tried your suggestion many dozens of times, and you know
what? They always come and start their crap. I'm open to a better suggestion if you have one...Thanks!
PAST

Richmond, KY

#55412 Jun 6, 2012
what was the reason
huh

Winchester, KY

#55413 Jun 7, 2012
Whats this?I just earned 20 points for clicking on a bubble I found,and then posting a comment.whatever the h3ll that means.And whats up with the thumbs up icon to the right of each post?
It was on this thread: moderators not doing there job on topix
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/princeton-wv/...
Can I become a moderator for the forums?
Unfortunately, no you may not. Topix has several moderators for our forums,(according to court documents dedicates less than ten humans to moderate over 300,000 forums). and all moderators are paid, full-time Topix employees. To most easily have content reviewed, send us a direct link through to the content through the Feedback system.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#55414 Jun 7, 2012
Mrs Google Dr wrote:
<quoted text>2 cups dry elbow macaroni, cooked, rinsed, and drained
1/3 cup diced celery
1/4 cup minced red onion, soaked in cold water for 5 minutes, drained
1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
1/2 cup diced vine-ripened tomato (optional)
1/2 cup prepared mayonnaise
3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
3 tablespoons sour cream
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
Freshly ground black pepper
Directions
In a large bowl combine the macaroni, celery, onion, parsley and tomato, if using. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, vinegar, sour cream and salt. Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve. Store covered in the refrigerator, for up to 3 days
Fancy Tater Salad homemade huh, so since this about birds and not taters is that were the eggs come in, should I substitue robin eggs?lol. I feel like I just switched my remoted on the tv to the iron chef, or martha stewart

Scotts Vegas

#55415 Jun 7, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ancient Wolf, thought I would stop in early tonight and see if any of the regulars were jabbing at the sludge trolls.
Hope some of the decent people on here honored their WWII Veterans on the D Day Anniversay. Of course I know the unAmerican, unpatriotic, Veteran slurring sewer trolls could careless. I honor our Veteran's every day if I can. There are way more of them in my area than the sewer trolls', maybe that is why they are so disrespectful talking about the Veterans.
Ky. WWII veterans visit nation's capitol for D-Day anniversary
WHAS11.com
LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WHAS11)-- On June 6, 1944 the Allied troops invaded Normandy, France, which many consider the beginning of the end for Nazi Germany.
“They made the invasion,” said World War II vet Sheldon Frank.“It was a Monday morning. And they told us they invaded France.”
Frank was battling the Nazi's in Italy when he heard about the invasion in France. One of his first thoughts was that of back home in Kentucky.
Frank and 29 other World War II soldiers from Kentucky flew to Washington D.C. Wednesday to visit the World War II Memorial. In Washington, the men met with congressional members and elementary school students from the D.C. metro area.
Today, there are a shrinking number of World War II vets. According to Honor Flight Bluegrass Chapter, nearly 1,500 WWII vets pass away every day.
“For those that still survive, to give them that opportunity to go and reflect on their personal experiences and to also remember those who were left on the battle field means a lot,” said Brian Duffy with Honor Flight Bluegrass Chapter.
Robert Lawton was a 22-year-old seaman in 1944. He was an officer on the U.S.S. Case, a destroyer in the Pacific Ocean.
“The most scared I was when we ran into a storm,” Lawton remembers.
Today, the fears are gone. But, the memories last forever.
Wednesday’s trip was sponsored by Ford Motor Company.
http://www.whas11.com/news/Ky-World-War-II-ve...
THANK YOU to ALL Veterans and THANK YOU to Ford Motor Company and those that sponsor honor to our military.
This is a great view too. And there is a BIRD in it.
Remembering lives lost on D-Day anniversary
U.S. World War II veteran Clarence "Mac" Evans, 87, from West Virginia, who landed in Normandy on June 6, 1944, with the 29th Infantry Division, walks among the graves at the Colleville American military cemetery in Colleville sur Mer, western France, on June 6, before the start of the ceremony commemorating the 68th anniversary of the D-Day. Evans was searching for the tombs of 17 of his fellows who died on D-Day.
Wreaths are laid at the memorial of the Colleville American military cemetery in Colleville sur Mer, western France, on June 6 during the ceremony commemorating the 68th anniversary of D-Day.
bird stands on one of the 9,387 graves at the Colleville American military cemetery in Colleville sur Mer, western France, on June 6, the day of the commemoration of the 68th anniversary of D-Day.
http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/... -
remembering-lives-lost-on-d-da y-anniversary?lite
I know you, Hempburn, Blueminer, Prepper, every Regular and decent poster will appreciate what the day means. Sewer trolls, not so much.
I'm here to tell ya insomnia can be maddening! I just read your post. I didn't know if you had seen this one.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#55416 Jun 7, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
BTHE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Big statement for such a D/A ig statement for such a D/A
Who was it that said ignorance is bliss? I can't recall at this moment. Smarter than they huh, who is they exactly. Wow that was a big claim to which I've seen no evidence of that being true, by your statments. UNA the army of one who's fart boms are like dynamite, or atomic bombs huh lol

Scotts Vegas

#55417 Jun 7, 2012
BANKROLL wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was it that said ignorance is bliss? I can't recall at this moment. Smarter than they huh, who is they exactly. Wow that was a big claim to which I've seen no evidence of that being true, by your statments. UNA the army of one who's fart boms are like dynamite, or atomic bombs huh lol
Hello BANKROLL! It's been a mess that's for sure. I too have displayed my own buttheadedness here and I'm not really proud. I like your point though. If they return, hopefully it is w/a different attitude. Things are going to get a little uglier for them before it gets better. They really don't want to get along with people, I'm not sure why... I'm so tired I'm not sure this makes sense. So thanks
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55418 Jun 7, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Wow, just scrolling and scrolling. Big SLAM party tonight. I am dropping in to post my earthquake report that most can decipher it's implications. We had a small one close to us...TENNESSEE.
Wednesday, 06th June 2012
Tennessee
Magnitude: 2.1
Utah
Magnitude: 1.6
Nevada
Magnitude: 2.0
California - 6 total
Magnitude: 2.4
Alaska - 11 total
Magnitude: 2.7
Hawaii - 3 total
Magnitude: 2.5
Elsewhere:
Russia - 4 total
Magnitude: 5.2
Indonesia - 7 total
Magnitude: 5.1
Tonga - 3 total
Magnitude: 5.1
LOTS of earthquakes in Italy, Iran, Turkey, Greece, Romania, Argentina, Cyprus, Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
Not as much shaken going on today.
SPAM
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55419 Jun 7, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hello Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, Godsmack, Blueminer, any other REGULARS reading and decent posters. Hope you enjoy the wonderful evening outdoors at some point. See the sewer king unaass and his sludge crew have been busy doing their usual. Deny, obsess over the regulars and the all the males junk, rewriting what gets posted, and whining like little crybabies. Disgusting crap on his hometown forum. What a pathetic lowlife bullying and harassing women, children, town officials and worse disrespecting the flag and Veteran's, don't get any lower that this slimy bottom feeder, I know he has been waiting for my daily post so I am going to post a couple things then off to bed I go. Let unaass and his slime crew crawl back under their sludge or stay and take some troll slaying. hahaha
SEA HAG LUNATIC
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55420 Jun 7, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Today's GODvine:
Prairie Dog Wants to Hug a Cat Really Really Badly
It takes kitty a while to warm up to her little loving friend, but once she does, it's the most adorable thing ever. We all need something fluffy to cuddle up to!
http://www.godvine.com/Prairie-Dog-Wants-to-H...
Washed by the Water - Awesome Live Performance by NeedtoBreathe
Christian band NeedtoBreathe sings their song, Washed by the Water, live for a radio station. This song has a really great, bluesy sound to it and best of all, it's God-centered. Check it out.
http://www.godvine.com/Washed-by-the-Water-Aw...
Enjoy lala and anyone else. Satan will give his version shortly via unaass. He always does.
LIAR
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#55421 Jun 7, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hope you enjoyed my bird stories, videos, facts, and pictures last night. Not a single one today from the bird topic crying sewer trolls. Imagine that. So I will let a couple entertain you. I am sure if a bird wouldn't fly away when unaass got it he would pick the cocktiel just for the reference to his favorite topic and shaking his tail. lol
Enjoy these cute birds... made me laugh.
Bird dance off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5DYFHHjSxAAXX&feature=rel ated
Frostie Dancing To Shake Your Tail Feather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, other regulars and decent posters. Good night/morning, have terrific Thursday.
Trolls not at all.
CLICK!!!!!
FAKEBELIVER (HOWARD STERN WACK PACK WANNABE)

Scotts Vegas

#55422 Jun 7, 2012
Look! I may have discovered my sleep problem.

http://www.insomnialand.com/blog/computer-use...

If anyone else has made this connection, I would like to hear about it. Only about three hours sleep a night now for about a week. Couldn't sleep at all last night....HELLo Good Mornin

Scotts Vegas

#55423 Jun 7, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>FAKEBELIVER (HOWARD STERN WACK PACK WANNABE)
Get out of here Roam/una! Or you will get what the he!! you are asking for. We are tired of messing with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when cocaine meats heroine 8 min Cedric Eugene Che... 26
robert Philpott (Sep '14) 2 hr nonya 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Lacresa 137,713
Taylor County High School graduation change 7 hr Parent 3
Noe's Rack and Cue 8 hr wenttheycome u 63
The Mighty, Mighty Elkhorn (Jan '14) 9 hr Eagle Eye 10
garrett (Oct '14) 10 hr skillez 8
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) May 14 palatinanova 1,192
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]