Why does LMS cuss on this Forum

Why does LMS cuss on this Forum

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LMS

Greensburg, KY

#1 Mar 21, 2013
When I first started on this Forum years back I used a lot of different names to match the subject and my reply but, then I liked and wanted to use Last Man Standing "LMS".
I was registered 4 different times and had the cute little pictures that some have but, got tired of creating e-mail addresses just for a picture.
After awhile I was getting banned for the least little thing and now that I can't be banned I will say whatever the FU...CK I want to!!
btw

Cantonment, FL

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Gonna Tear the roof off the muthasuckah,
tear the roof off the suckah,
Gonna turn this mutha OUT!
btw

Cantonment, FL

#3 Mar 21, 2013
apologies to Parliament/Funkadelic.
LMS

Greensburg, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Give up the Funk.
Yes, I have my own thing going down!
JSYK

London, KY

#5 Mar 21, 2013
LMS wrote:
When I first started on this Forum years back I used a lot of different names to match the subject and my reply but, then I liked and wanted to use Last Man Standing "LMS".
I was registered 4 different times and had the cute little pictures that some have but, got tired of creating e-mail addresses just for a picture.
After awhile I was getting banned for the least little thing and now that I can't be banned I will say whatever the FU...CK I want to!!
Just because you greybox doesn`t mean you can`t be banned cause they can ban your IP Addy and I know this for fact!! Just saying!!
LMS

Greensburg, KY

#6 Mar 21, 2013
My IP is banned!!!!
Are 3 keys you press at the same time!
tired of lms

Perryville, AR

#7 Mar 21, 2013
clean up you act LMS say something positive or intelligent
LMS

Greensburg, KY

#8 Mar 21, 2013
Clean up my act??? Who the fu...ck are you to tell me anything????
Rick

Buffalo, TX

#9 Mar 21, 2013
It does take away from your replies.
LMS

Greensburg, KY

#10 Mar 22, 2013
Thank you Rick. I will try to tone it down.
Random Trash Talker

Cantonment, FL

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Hey Rick!

Get Bent.

Bite a Fart.

Suck a Nad.

Not a curse word in the lot.
Rick wrote:
It does take away from your replies.
How you like me now?
LMS

Greensburg, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2013
Random Trash Talker wrote:
Hey Rick!
Get Bent.
Bite a Fart.
Suck a Nad.
Not a curse word in the lot.<quoted text>How you like me now?
An 8th grader waiting for the bus to run at the trailer park!!!!
Random Trash Talker

Cantonment, FL

#13 Mar 22, 2013
wtf is that, your sick sexual fantasy?
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
An 8th grader waiting for the bus to run at the trailer park!!!!
bentrod09

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 28, 2013
I was always told that using profanity or imature quotes was due to the lack of a true vocabulary.
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
It might fu...cking be?
LMS aka

London, KY

#17 Mar 28, 2013
LMS aka Lost My Sanity...Licking My Scrotum! Not Last Man Standing...first one down!
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#18 Mar 28, 2013
Old stuff aka!!! I have been on here forever and there are hundreds of akas for me.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#19 Mar 28, 2013
LMS wrote:
Old stuff aka!!! I have been on here forever and there are hundreds of akas for me.
Your gonna have to quit that damn fkcing cussing LMS!!! LOl
Mike

Netherlands

#20 Mar 29, 2013
Sharp tools and stupid fools, the man call LMS, is notting more than societies outcast, he's what the dark side of the net is, sorry to say he will be around for a while, like it or not, once there's a google and a connection, he's on. So let's the beast live I say.
LMS

Cecilia, KY

#21 Mar 29, 2013
Mike wrote:
Sharp tools and stupid fools, the man call LMS, is notting more than societies outcast, he's what the dark side of the net is, sorry to say he will be around for a while, like it or not, once there's a google and a connection, he's on. So let's the beast live I say.
called, nothing, society's, let.
Nice try at trying to look smart but, just made a fool of yourself!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Pikeville Parent 161,240
Christie Scott Witham 9 min Sharon 6
Does anyone know adam Craig 2 hr Jim 1
Crazy Dawna/Insane Leon divorce possibly looming. 9 hr Tattletale 1
Seahag Festival on Goat Island! 10 hr lil Avah 1
Eight Legged Baby needs genes! 10 hr Watchdog 1
The legend of LMS aka Gummy 10 hr Watchdog 1

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages