Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

what do you guys think of the restaurant orville's? good, bad, whatever.
excellent

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

i think its excellent. its been good every time ive eatin there. no complaints here!
Best around here

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

Orvilles is the best place to eat here in taylor county. Pondergrossa sucks, creekside is yucky. chinese and mex are ok.
crazy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

You all don't know what good food is.
Orvilles sure isn't good. Not a really good place in this town of fast food.
buster

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

everytime i eat there, i get the shits.
Springtime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

Everytime I have got breakfast there it is always cold. If it was cooked when it was ordered it would not have been cold. Lunch is okay if you order something off of the menu but the buffet doesnt look so appetizing.
trucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

orviles is ok i guess you pay a lot for no more than you get. all I get is breakfast most usually so I can't say a whole lot about lunch or supper menu.
trucker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

also, i think its stuped that you have to walk through the smoking section to get to the non smoking section
me too

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

trucker wrote:
also, i think its stuped that you have to walk through the smoking section to get to the non smoking section
haha I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that
yeah

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

orvilles is really nasty. but the people are really nice!
time out

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

You people are unbelievable....orville's is a good place to eat. No drive through fast food, you can go in with your family and friends sit down and have good service and good food.
My family eat there from time to time and have NEVER had a bad experience.
Food is high, we are in a recession they have to keep up with their cost. Food and gas is high everywhere, stop complaining and go to orville's and eat their delicious breakfast or their outstanding lunch buffet. I recommend the blackberry cobbler it is awesome!!
You go Orville's, friendly people and great food keep it up, your parking lot is ALWAYS full when we go or even when we pass by..so you know you are doing it right!!
time in

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

The food there is warmed up, processed food, taken out of a plastic bag. Nothing homemade or country cooked. THe fried chicken comes in bags with breading already on it... all you gotta do is warm it up. And so is the rest of the food the same way. THey get a good business because people who eat there don't know the difference and the prices are cheap. Most of the business is old men drinking coffee and smokin' cigarettes who sit at the first few tables in the doorway watching everyone walk to tables to eat. But, this is Campbellsville, it's all we got. Creekside's buffet is good, Garcia's is excellent, and Fiesta Mexico is good. The bowling alley is better than Orville's all the way around, including price.
musik

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

you want good food go across the street to the philly place they are the bomb good prices 2
john

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

it sucks i got a roach in my beans i will never go back they give me my money back
john

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

and this site says i live in bonnieville ky i do not i am in campbellsville ky
time out

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

time in wrote:
The food there is warmed up, processed food, taken out of a plastic bag. Nothing homemade or country cooked. THe fried chicken comes in bags with breading already on it... all you gotta do is warm it up. And so is the rest of the food the same way. THey get a good business because people who eat there don't know the difference and the prices are cheap. Most of the business is old men drinking coffee and smokin' cigarettes who sit at the first few tables in the doorway watching everyone walk to tables to eat. But, this is Campbellsville, it's all we got. Creekside's buffet is good, Garcia's is excellent, and Fiesta Mexico is good. The bowling alley is better than Orville's all the way around, including price.
on the contrary people do know the difference speak for yourself..you cant fight it if you have some type of vendetta ..or are a disgruntled past employee it is good and always busy.
You are comparing to FIESTA MEXICO?? OMG..well you must love a dash of roach with your food...sorry no one else DOES!!
time out

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

Orville's is a nice country restaurant. Clean and friendly service.
Making me hungry thinking about the chicken strips and buffett! YUMMY!!
They won't have to worry about business, they have established regulars, and the lot is always full there is NO DENYING that!!
sillly girl

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

Judged:

orville's is ok but i don't think it's good enough for the prices to be as high as they are.
confused

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

Judged:

time in wrote:
BY your statement you just demonstrated how much you don't know.
the best

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

The Big O burger is wonderful.The pies are awesome!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Campbellsville Forum right now

Search the Campbellsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min pusherman_ 128,664
Hot guys at Amazon! 34 min maz 3
This Forum is done 37 min LMS 1
Gas prices 1 hr LMS 5
Worse President in 70 years 1 hr LMS 162
Authorize a lawsuit? 1 hr LMS 2
philpott 1 hr LMS 20
People using other peoples names 1 hr LMS 222
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) 5 hr Balling 1,125
Middle Class 11 hr LMS 35
How many Bandits does it take? 11 hr LMS 55
•••
•••