Dumb

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2010
Why would you write your name on a stop sign?
NotSoDumb

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2010
Duh! Did you ever think that someone else wrote it? That's probably what happened.
yea

Greenville, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2010
NotSoDumb wrote:
Duh! Did you ever think that someone else wrote it? That's probably what happened.
Why would someone write another person's name on a stop sign?
NotSoDumb

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2010
Why do a lot of people do the things they do? Because they are stupid, because they don't like that person and want to give them a bad name, because they are on something to alter their mind, because of many reasons that doesn't make any sense.
white

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2010
Did she eva figure out who her babies daddy was?
duh

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2010
It was obviously someone else who wrote her name on the stop sign (I have to look at it every day when I leave my house lol). Whoever did it spelled it wrong. It's spelled "Tabitha" and they wrote "Tabatha". Either way, it's beyond me why someone would write someone else's name on a stop sign... Pretty stupid...
danny strong

Glasgow, KY

#7 Mar 9, 2011
yea i no who her baby daddy its me danny strong im kizzy daddy just for every one to know. now u no!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Mike Duquette 137,824
when cocaine meats heroine 56 min Homeboy 53
News Lebanon, KY man charged with burglary 2nd in Ca... 7 hr hodge 1
Skatepark destroyed 9 hr Uep 5
Review: International Gospel Lighthouse 10 hr bambi 2
Anyone Know Cedric? 11 hr Cedric Eugene Che... 21
chris agee 21 hr unknown 1
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]