“Time To Play The Game”

Since: Jun 08

Campbellsville, Kentucky

#1 Jul 10, 2008
Has anybody heard anything about any layoffs?
thebest

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2008
Not at tgky just Curtis. Tg has let some of its temporary people go though

“Time To Play The Game”

Since: Jun 08

Campbellsville, Kentucky

#3 Jul 10, 2008
Yeah I heard about Curtis that is bad for them. I know a couple that work and they said that they might get laid off for a while.
mom of 2

Cub Run, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2008
yeah I work there to and this is thank to George bush and him making all the money from oil he can
tha truth

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jul 11, 2008
mom of 2 wrote:
yeah I work there to and this is thank to George bush and him making all the money from oil he can
LOL. You're right, George Bush is getting rich while making his country suffer with the high oil prices, he made us fight a war, to finish off his daddys fight with Saddam, and he's even responsible for the layoffs at factories in Lebanon Kentucky!!! The nerve of this man! LOL

Let me guess, if your husband leaves you, or your dog dies, that's George Bush's fault too isn't it?
humm

Trinity, TX

#6 Jul 11, 2008
tha truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You're right, George Bush is getting rich while making his country suffer with the high oil prices, he made us fight a war, to finish off his daddys fight with Saddam, and he's even responsible for the layoffs at factories in Lebanon Kentucky!!! The nerve of this man! LOL
Let me guess, if your husband leaves you, or your dog dies, that's George Bush's fault too isn't it?
HE IS ANY EVIL MAN AND IS MAKING THIS COUNTY POOR. AS HE AND HIS DADDY R RICHER..
tha truth

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jul 11, 2008
humm wrote:
<quoted text>
HE IS ANY EVIL MAN AND IS MAKING THIS COUNTY POOR. AS HE AND HIS DADDY R RICHER..
Bush is the devil.....Yeah, lets just wait to get a nice liberal with no experience in the white house. I'm sure the US will be a lot better off with Obama's plan for free health care for illegal immigrants ...... Things will be much better I'm sure
CUZ

Radcliff, KY

#8 Jul 11, 2008
tha truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is the devil.....Yeah, lets just wait to get a nice liberal with no experience in the white house. I'm sure the US will be a lot better off with Obama's plan for free health care for illegal immigrants ...... Things will be much better I'm sure
what does this have to do with the topix.
Allen

Bedias, TX

#10 Jul 13, 2008
u people need to think about congress instead of george w bush.
Tired

Brownsville, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2008
Allen wrote:
u people need to think about congress instead of george w bush.
Yeah, since we have this democratic congress everything has gone down hill. They like it bad so everyone will vote Democrat for President.
crazy

Crockett, TX

#12 Jul 13, 2008
tha truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is the devil.....Yeah, lets just wait to get a nice liberal with no experience in the white house. I'm sure the US will be a lot better off with Obama's plan for free health care for illegal immigrants ...... Things will be much better I'm sure
They sure as hell won't be any worse. And that's "tha truth".
Tired

Brownsville, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2008
Campbellsville lost 4500 jobs when Clinton was in office...
yes

Greensburg, KY

#14 Jul 13, 2008
yes they did remember nafta you jobs go aver seas so some one can do them for 50.00 cents a houre sill ass people
mayor

Greensburg, KY

#15 Jul 13, 2008
tgky will close down but will be replaced by a new industry
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jul 22, 2008
are you people sure about the things you are talkeing about or are you the ones that stay at the but hut most of the time
tg slave

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 22, 2008
i heard that tg was not going to be laying off at all. but instead they were releasing all of their temporaries untill business pickes back up. we are loosing business with a couple of vehicles for the time being, but are expected to pick back up later in the year. they are moving people around to where their is no overtime. they asked that if at all possible be leineant with them as far as moving departments or shifts... and nobody will loose their job
I Know

Grapeland, TX

#18 Jul 22, 2008
]i heard that tg was not going to be laying off at all. but instead they were releasing all of their temporaries untill business pickes back up. we are loosing business with a couple of vehicles for the time being, but are expected to pick back up later in the year. they are moving people around to where their is no overtime. they asked that if at all possible be leineant with them as far as moving departments or shifts... and nobody will loose their job
I agree we will keep it for awhile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawna Hashs obsession for Moose 3 hr chub 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalsForever 149,625
The seahag lies dormant 19 hr LMS 1
point pleasant (Mar '13) 21 hr Mayor Elect 3
Funraiser for Dawnas Hash cancer Sat Pat Thompson-Hash 3
Why do Ushers in Black Churches (Sep '10) Sat ogans-1344 112
Hash Donna Campbellsville Kentucky Sat LMS 1

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages