rebel_fighter

United States

#23 Sep 14, 2012
I believe you are right about Joker being a jealous woman, I am not sure if she knows me or not. I think Vanessa is a nice lady and that can be the only reason anyone would talk about her that way. Maybe Vanessa took her boyfriend away from her in high school!
Joker

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Sep 14, 2012
What the hell would I need with rebel_fighter...not jealous at all, tap it, lap it, gulp it, do not know rebel_fighter nor do I want to. Who/whomever rebel_fighter (peter piper) is hang on for the ride and ride captain ride.
Geez some people never learn! If you are taking this seriously {TOPIX] then you are way over your head and gone into orbit!
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Sep 21, 2012
you are a joker i am not taking you serious.i know she is a fine lady but i bet you are a jealous woman.an i think you had a thing for rebel-fighter.
Use to be

United States

#26 Sep 22, 2012
Heard she is with a harden man now bless his heart and she owes jimmy cable $10,000 cable hope she was worth it
Joker

Campbellsville, KY

#27 Sep 22, 2012
curious wrote:
you are a joker i am not taking you serious.i know she is a fine lady but i bet you are a jealous woman.an i think you had a thing for rebel-fighter.
Whew when in the hell R U going to get it through ur thick ass head I do not know Rebel fighter nor do I want to and this is all one big game and if you are dumb enough to take all this shit serious you need to be on some meds and badly! So far from where I see her I have not a clue whom she is dating...nor do I really give a flying f__ k! Some people are completely off their damn rocker and it shows. REALLY why would anyone care who/whom she screws...bet ur sweet ass it ain't me.....I'm having fun on this site and don't give a flip! I like games so keep'em coming along......
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Sep 26, 2012
use to be I guess you got nothing.that is why you put her down .you sound mad at Jimmie i guess she was worth it.sorry you were not.this spells jealousy!from what I here she done a lot for him . he told me that himself.fine lady.sounds like you do not know what you are talking about.
Joker

Campbellsville, KY

#29 Sep 27, 2012
If I want to really get serious on this subject I probably could tell you alot about this lady. What she is wearing today, tonight or etc. when she leaves the house or doesn't leave the house, like I said CURIOUS I don't give a flying pile of horse shit what she does nor do have a problem with her now or in the past and neither do I have a problem with Jimmy, both people treated me great.
Wish the hell you could get over yourself......sounds like to me you are the true nutz job and in a hellva big way you need some kind of medication for what few brain cells you have. If Vanessa does or doesn't give you the time of day cannot help that! If Jimmy or whoever she is dating now does not give you the time of day, I don't give a flying f__ K!!! Do you have enough sense to let this subject die or are you that damn bored and need to respond all the time? Like I have said before this is a fun thing to do and I love reading and responding to subjects but if you cannot take the heat keep ur ass out of the kitchen!
grand dragon

Hodgenville, KY

#30 Sep 27, 2012
she looks like a gold digger.
Bull

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Oct 9, 2012
you people are crazy. this lady is no gold digger.she is a great lady any man would be lucky to have her.she did alot for Jimmie you dont here her saying he owes her anything.there were to many family issues she couldn't accept so she got out.she was honest about it.so get over it !
rebel_fighter

United States

#32 Oct 10, 2012
I agree with Bull, she appears to be a very good person and a fine lady. Just because she takes care of herself and always looks good does not make her a gold digger. I saw Jimmie about a week ago and the woman he is with now could not hold a match to Vanessa. Vanessa is a nice person and very attractive.
Joker

Campbellsville, KY

#33 Oct 11, 2012
rebel_fighter wrote:
I agree with Bull, she appears to be a very good person and a fine lady. Just because she takes care of herself and always looks good does not make her a gold digger. I saw Jimmie about a week ago and the woman he is with now could not hold a match to Vanessa. Vanessa is a nice person and very attractive.
besides the names,and some age and what the hell did he gain or lose...not a dimes worth of difference between the 2! I have known both too many years say 25 at least maybe more and there is not much difference between them.
Bull

Campbellsville, KY

#34 Oct 11, 2012
well joker I see you have a problem with vanessa! either you are jealous or she turned you down!
an I see a big difference between them.you must be blind an dumb.
rebel_fighter

United States

#35 Oct 12, 2012
The lady that Jimmie is with now may be a nice person, I do not know her so I would not say anything bad about her as a person. I do agree with Bull as far as the difference in appearence! Vanessa is HOT, the one he is with now is NOT!
Joker

Campbellsville, KY

#36 Oct 12, 2012
Bull wrote:
well joker I see you have a problem with vanessa! either you are jealous or she turned you down!
an I see a big difference between them.you must be blind an dumb.
Hey dumb ass did I say anywhere that I was speaking about appearances/hair style, body shape, brains, capabilities (if you get my drift)teeth, smile, social status, if you do not comprehend what I am saying then you are the one with the major problem, and there is not enough medications in the world or teachings to help you see the light of day!
Joker

Campbellsville, KY

#37 Oct 12, 2012
rebel_fighter wrote:
The lady that Jimmie is with now may be a nice person, I do not know her so I would not say anything bad about her as a person. I do agree with Bull as far as the difference in appearence! Vanessa is HOT, the one he is with now is NOT!
Again, did I say anywhere that I was speaking about appearances/hair style, body shape, brains, capabilities (if you get my drift)teeth, smile, social status? No.......but not a dimes difference between them and if you cannot figure that out, sorry about your comprehension! Both ladies have been in this town too long to come off like shy, innocent, timid little women. Isn't beauty in the eyes of the beholder? Maybe what you see and like does not effect everyone the same way. One man's trash just might be another's treasure........good luck to you and Jimmy with your women.
rebel_fighter

Campbellsville, KY

#38 Oct 14, 2012
Joker, you are a total dumb ass! I was only saying what I have seen. I did not say anything about what you have posted. You seam to have a big problem with Vanessa, maybe you are Jimmie!!!!Or maybe Vanessa continues to tell your sorry ass NO!
Rick

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 Oct 14, 2012
Let it go people.
Joker

Campbellsville, KY

#40 Oct 14, 2012
not Jimmie, not wanting a roll in the hay with nessa...you can have all that....that you want or need! I can tell Y u this got no reason 2 B jealous of Vanessa, nor who/whom she is dating/seeing/screwing/talking to/emailing/texting/going out on the town with....as far as I can tell I have no problem but this just might be Vanessa herself replying to herself. Just like the above poster said let it go people well I keep stating my opinion and someone does not like what I have to say but last time I checked this was a free country and stating your opinion was your choice now if I commit slander which I have not check the record books, then we are good to go! But this is really getting old, don't ya think? I see Vanessa everyday and sometimes on the week-ends.
bull

Campbellsville, KY

#41 Oct 19, 2012
does she get to you that much!either jealous woman or a heart broke man. sounds like you are keeping up with her.
Joker

Campbellsville, KY

#42 Oct 19, 2012
pass her house everyday going to work and coming home at night.......it is not my fault she lives in my neck of the woods....and before your ass over over shoots your mouth I was living in that neck of the woods first. everyone sees Vanessa's decorations in her yard for each holiday...not jealous, how many times does one person have to tell you idiots not jealous, do not envy her life or life style, do not have any feelings either way.
now can you pricks give this a rest, for some dumb reason somebody wants to keep her name up on topixs and knowing her like I do, don't think she really would like all this bull shit. but there again she really could care less what any person has to say about her and would not lose a moment's sleep about such trival shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min chinwendu1 142,309
Need someone experienced to do a roofing job 7 hr angie 3
The Rebel Flag Debate 12 hr O3A3 Rifleman 203
Anthony Horton Mon knows him 2
lyndsey& debbie Mon debbie 8
Bobby Brockman at CKNJ Newspaper Mon B Man 3
Noe's Rack and Cue Mon LMS 29
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Jul 21 Just a thought 1,197
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages